Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next (549 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by Optional09: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2019
According to many comments I have listened to on TV and and different kind of social media platforms, it is obvious that majority of Nigerians were not completely satisfied with the result of the 2019 Presidential election which makes me conclude that Buhari apparently rigged the 2019 presidential election.

Having concluded that that was the case, I felt concerned and pity for many presidential candidates who spent their hard earned money and resources in the cause of the campaign. People like Omoyele Sowore who traveled round the country to about 34 out of 36 states to campaign risking everything to preach his message of hope and freedom. People like Atiku who has the support of some of the biggest politicians in the country who invested in the campaign hoping that if Nigerians truly vote - they stood a greater chance in winning this election. But to the best of my knowledge Buhari with the support of INEC chairman intentionally rigged the result of the election to return Buhari to power, quite depressing. Having realize this. What then should we do to prevent these kind of attitude in subsequent elections.

The following video I find on youtube provided some logical suggestions which I believe could possibly bring an end to election rigging in Nigeria if implemented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoaHnz7p_9A&t=14s

Source: PeoplesEyes
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by focus7: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Trash!!!

Op you just start wailing, you will wail for four years.

In your mind Atiku stands a chance to win in an election against Buhari

All the election that kept pdp on power for sixteen years were all rigged then why crying now even though if this election is rigged, and who told you that the election was not rigged for Atiku in the south east and south south?

Take it all leave the northern vote determines who win an election in Nigeria not the wrong permutation you people are doing on south east 5% votes and the south south votes. The north can never prefer an Atiku over Buhari in an election.

Even in Adamawa for Atiku to have the voting figures he had against Buhari he must have masterminded a rigging plan to safe face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by Optional09: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
This is not about Atiku actually, it’s about what can we do to make sure our subsequent elections are free and fair. How can we prevent people like Atiku and Buhari will not continue rigging theirselves into power at the detriments of he voters. In that video I believed the poster was making some interesting suggestion how to make election free and fair and how to eliminate violent in our election, introduction of electronic voting and cameras deployment by INEC is a fair arguement in my openion
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by Optional09: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
focus7:
Trash!!!

Op you just start wailing, you will wail for four years.

In your mind Atiku stands a chance to win in an election against Buhari

All the election that kept pdp on power for sixteen years were all rigged then why crying now even though if this election is rigged, and who told you that the election was not rigged for Atiku in the south east and south south?

Take it all leave the northern vote determines who win an election in Nigeria not the wrong permutation you people are doing on south east 5% votes and the south south votes. The north can never prefer an Atiku over Buhari in an election.

Even in Adamawa for Atiku to have the voting figures he had against Buhari he must have masterminded a rigging plan to safe face.

That’s not very correct even the whole world knows the election was rigged
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by buhariguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Optional09:
According to many comments I have listened to on TV and and different kind of social media platforms, it is obvious that majority of Nigerians were not completely satisfied with the result of the 2019 Presidential election which makes me conclude that Buhari apparently rigged the 2019 presidential election.

Having concluded that that was the case, I felt concerned and pity for many presidential candidates who spent their hard earned money and resources in the cause of the campaign. People like Omoyele Sowore who traveled round the country to about 34 out of 36 states to campaign risking everything to preach his message of hope and freedom. People like Atiku who has the support of some of the biggest politicians in the country who invested in the campaign hoping that if Nigerians truly vote - they stood a greater chance in winning this election. But to the best of my knowledge Buhari with the support of INEC chairman intentionally rigged the result of the election to return Buhari to power, quite depressing. Having realize this. What then should we do to prevent these kind of attitude in subsequent elections.

The following video I find on youtube provided some logical suggestions which I believe could possibly bring an end to election rigging in Nigeria if implemented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoaHnz7p_9A&t=14s

Source: PeoplesEyes
your thief atiku said election did not hold in borno and yobe because of boko haram,
so help me ask your thief atiku if is boko haram that voted in the gubernatorial election.
thief atiku also said election were suppressed in SE, ask him if buhari also suppressed idiotic pigs votes in gubernatorial election in SE.

Thief atiku is a scam.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by helinues: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
@ op, if you are not satisfied, go to court

Sowore already served the purpose he was created for. To divide Pdp's vote.

Let him enjoy the campaign donations plus the deal share.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next by Optional09: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
buhariguy:
your thief atiku said election did not hold in borno and yobe because of boko haram,
so help me ask your thief atiku if is boko haram that voted in the gubernatorial election.
thief atiku also said election were suppressed in SE, ask him if buhari also suppressed idiotic pigs votes in gubernatorial election in SE.

Thief atiku is a scam.

Tell all the Muslims that they should learn from Christians after a gunman in New Zealand accidentally shot a couple of Muslims worshipers, your need to see the kind of love and supports the Christians are sowing to the Muslim communities all around the world, if Muslims are like that the whole world will be at peace. If the Northern Nigerians, Imams, Alhajis, Emires can expose the Boko Haram among them Nigeria will be at peace

(1) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Some Major Roads In Abia State / Numerous Reasons To Vote Udom Emmanuel / Throwback Photo: Major Tukur Buratai In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.