Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

E Voting In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Voting In Nigeria (435 Views)

INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections / Senate Moves To Approve E-Voting For Future Polls / 2023: Military Will Stay Out Of Elections If INEC Adopts E-voting —army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Voting In Nigeria by addictiv(m): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2019
The last presidential elections was marred by violence, unsavoury practices by INEC staff, security agencies and political parties. The looser is not the candidate who was beaten, it's the Nigerian voter who was disenfranchised. I have always been an advocate of Electronic voting and I think it's time Nigerians joined in on the discussion. There are a lot of different views as and I feel we can educate ourselves and help sensitise those around us. What everyone wants is credible elections and as it is now voting papers, ballot boxes, manual collating of results cannot give us that. If Electronic voting systems is implemented and deployed rightly, maybe for the first time in this country the vote of every Nigerian will count.

cc lalasticlala
Re: E Voting In Nigeria by uzziwise: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Wicked people will always find a way to rig

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Drops Another Bombshell / Political Thugs Set INEC Office Ablaze In Ebonyi - Photos / FG To Resume Grazing For Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.