Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Attend Your Friend's Weddin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Attend Your Friend's Weddin? (329 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Attend Your Friend's Weddin? by Revadebola: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Listen to Listen to the interpretation of the dream of when you attend your friend's wedding. And the word of knowledge God gave me for you in this audio. Hear the message titled, "10 SECRETS TO UNUSUAL BREAKTHROUGHS" (10). by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/listen-to-the-interpretation-9
Re: What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Attend Your Friend's Weddin? by okwabayi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
I had a dream once where I fought a lion and won.
I woke up and thought nothing of it.
At the end of the work week my neighbour gifted me a kitten.
He said it was an extra from a litter which he didn’t want to sell.
I named the cat ‘lion’.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Only Renders Help To A Dying Person? / Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! / Practice Christianity Anyhow You Want, But Just Believe In Christ, Thats All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.