Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates (748 Views)

Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School / JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by bkool7(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Following the 2019 general elections, 400 Level Political Science students of the University of Ilorin were asked some questions relating to the election which Nigerians on Twitter consider to be too tough.

A copy of the exam question shared online shows three different questions and the students were asked to answer only 1 question in 1 hour 30 minutes.

The first question was, “Mention the names of the 71 presidential candidates in the 2019 Nigeria’s general election.”

The second question reads, “Mention the names of 71 political parties that contested in the 2019 Nigeria’s general election.”

The third question reads: “Mention the names of the chairmen of the 71 political parties that contested the 2019 Nigerian’s general election.”

See the photo below:

http://www.dailygossip.ng/news/unilorin-political-science-students-asked-to-list-the-71-presidential-candidates-of-the-2019-elections/?fbclid=IwAR2RQJtiBcW9qS2xzz_TV8T6oLrrI8CqBNjoY0m2ySbbN78MFlU5TQNS06Y

Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
That Is Unilorin 4u, When I Was In Unilorin One Of My Economics Lecturer Asked Us To List Vision 2020 Positive And Negative Impacts Of It...
Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by Saintsami(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
wetin be this again. if u dnt want his or her to pass and leave ur school, u should let them know. the question wey INEC Chairman no fit answer.
Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by MissSweet(f): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
I guess the student should have been expecting such....

Another similar question asked in creative art dept in unilag was to list the circular musics (saku-saku, legbegbe, sepetari and the likes then) and their significant to the society...
Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by mysteryman2014: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
I guess the student should have been expecting such....

Another similar question asked in creative art dept in unilag was to list the circular musics (saku-saku, legbegbe, sepetari and the likes then) and their significant to the society...

Ur beautiful

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by Deyrinsolar(f): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with the questions as a political science student, these are things they are suppose to be familia with.
Re: UNILORIN Political Science Students Asked To List The 71 Presidential Candidates by MissSweet(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Ur beautiful
Thanks I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Fundamentals / Convert HND To Bsc In One Year / WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019 Is Out (second Series) See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.