Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags (42245 Views)

"Body Odour Ambassador" Uche Maduagu Stylishly Blasts Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh / The Size Of Ones Backside Doesnt Guarantee Wisdom- Maduagu Blasts Daniella Okeke / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Trendvoice: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Nollywood controversial Actor Uche Maduagu makes shocking Revelation as he calls himself the most Romantic Actor in Nollywood.

He further went on to say that Any popular Nollywood actress that hasn't kiss him is missing a lot, he also said a lot of them are seeking for his attention because he's romantic.

Photos below

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-most-romantic-actor-any-actress-that-hasnt-kissed-me-is-missing-uche-maduagu/

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Trendvoice: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019

am begging to Ask myself how can this Trapped bush rat be Romantic

See More photos of Uche Maduagu below :

https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-most-romantic-actor-any-actress-that-hasnt-kissed-me-is-missing-uche-maduagu/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by flyingdutchman(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Foolish delusional boy. Probably wasn't hugged as a child.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by donstan18: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
He finally changed his clothes.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Trendvoice: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Pussy880:
Who wants this? Send me a mail
Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Tamarapetty(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Which movie did he act in abeg?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Prettyvicc: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
grin

Married Lady And Lover EXPOSED After S3x Tape LEAKS Online ==> See Pictures + Video Here

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by tohyorsih(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
LMAO. why are guys like this on nairaland?
donstan18:

16 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Nairatrend: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
tohyorsih:
LMAO. why are guys like this on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Nairatrend: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
cool
Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Frankhace: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
Change kini...na photoshop dem do for am..that guy no fit change cloth

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by kamez(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
mumu....if u need twitter or any other social media platform to announce ur relevance or wealth, then u are irrelevant......

tales by moonlight actor....who know u

7 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by tribalistseun: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
See this fool

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by iyatrustee(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Who be dis abeg? Lomantic kwa cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by MrSix: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abi

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only
Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by RexTramadol1: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
This guy just needed abuse

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by tsinzu: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
This clown is giving aunty kemi a run for her money

7 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by RisMas(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
If not for Nairaland, Ive never watched the movies of this One shirt man before Ooo undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by kay29000(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Okay.
Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Samsonklin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Trendvoice:
Nollywood controversial Actor Uche Maduagu makes shocking Revelation as he calls himself the most Romantic Actor in Nollywood.

He further went on to say that Any popular Nollywood actress that hasn't kiss him is missing a lot, he also said a lot of them are seeking for his attention because he's romantic.

Photos below

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-most-romantic-actor-any-actress-that-hasnt-kissed-me-is-missing-uche-maduagu/

Keep dreaming sir and may you never wake up from that dream, mother.fu.cker

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by eleojo23: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
lipsrsealed

Romantic indeed

10 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by BABANGBALI: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Asshole seeking for modafokn attention from ladies

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by GentleSecret(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shut up. Who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by StarUp: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is NEXT LEVEL FOOLISHNESS...

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by elganzar(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin lmao, he thinks it's by doing face wan kind

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by lelvin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
This guy with head like kerosene mango again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by Youngzedd(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
He wanted the attraction, now He got it.

The guy is indirectly looking for free osho.

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags by MARKone(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
This boy freaking annoys me. Anyway na me find trouble open the thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / "I Am Very Rich Now" - Mavin's Korede Bello [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.