Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 (4924 Views)

Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Xisnin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lagosians should not fall for this propaganda.
Next Saturday's election is about ending godfatherism, don't let Tinubu minions
turn it into a tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by KANUISALIVE: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
LAGOS REMAINS NO MANS LAND

2 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Melian(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
highcollide:
you did not answer my question. Look, I will engage you. I have your time today.

should be the igbos. But you're here making threats. I am giving you a chance to express yourself. What are your grievances? What did the igbos do to you people? What crime did they commit? Prove to me that you do not have hate in your heart.

Which disenfranchisement? You can't talk about disenfranchisement if you're not voting in your state. Who disenfranchised you? Are you okay. Who deceived you into thinking you have voting rights outside your state. Please who's been deluding you with the idea of "one Nigeria". Are we one? Do you truthfully, honestly, sincerely believe we're one? How? Do we speak the same language, have the same culture?

Please tell me how we're one. We aren't and can never be. The narratives are changing soon. Na man write the law. Na man go change am. Rubbish.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Which disenfranchisement? You can't talk about disenfranchisement if you're not voting in your state. Who disenfranchised you? Are you okay. Who deceived you into thinking you have voting rights outside your state. Please who's been deluding you with the idea of "one Nigeria". Are we one? Do you truthfully, honestly, sincerely believe we're one? How? Do we speak the same language, have the same culture?

Please tell me how we're one. We aren't and can never be. The narratives are changing soon. Na man write the law. Na man go change am. Rubbish.
I'm not replying you again. While you're busy crying on nairaland, my people are purchasing your lands and your ancestors grave. Keep wailing.... Child of hate.

2 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by RTSC: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

My dad is from ibeju, my mum oke suna. A revolution is coming soon, push has come to shove and we say enough. The eeebos have beaten more than they can chew.
Believe me, there are elements in the east who wants that revolution to come...
It will not stop where you want it to stop, because it would be an opportunity for dissolution..

Unfortunately, if that revolution ever comes , it won't be because of loud mouthed Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Melian(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
highcollide:
I'm not replying you again. While you're busy crying on nairaland, my people are purchasing your lands and your ancestors grave. Keep wailing.... Child of hate.

Naaa. You and your people are the children of hate. We all know this started with you. So don't turn around and pretend what it isn't. This isn't the time to wail, dear, you're merely getting served.

That said, Pls keep buying land in optional areas. Hahaha iba. Wetin be iba. Did you say ikorodu, didirin. Pls keep buying oo, multidevelopers. What you own is property not land, olodo. Land belongs to the state government and when the chips are down, it'll be repurchased back from you. You can never be what you're not. You're not yoruba and don't belong here.

Bastard refugee. Child of hate. Greedy bastard child.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
I wonder why yorubas always refer to Obasanjo as a brave soldier just cos General Effiong surrendered to him and, it was just a coincidence. Towards the end of the war, dead scorpion was removed as the commander of the third marine commando cos he was suffering from an acute sickness associated with war and, Obasanjo appointed the commander.

Obasanjo was on his away to his headquarters of the third marine commando for the first time since his appointment, when he received an information from a junior officer that Effiong had agreed to surrender. Obasanjo only formally accepted the Instrument of surrender.

Y'all should know that Obasanjo initially dragged and cried when he was appointed commander of the third marine commando. It was Alabi Isama who suggested that Obasanjo should be the commander since, the other army formations were already commanded by northerners. Obasanjo accused Alabi isama of suggesting to Gowon to appoint him(Obasanjo) to die - claiming he was an army engineer and as such, couldn't command an army division.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Melian(f): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
highcollide:
Good. More pains to your oblong skull. Your wailing never start.

Lagos is no man's land....

Kill yourself....

"we will buy all your lands in lagos"

"we will develop your lands for you".

Chants of a ridiculous looking idiotic biafran pig. This seems to be your only point. What else have you got besides these ridiculous chants? Nothing. I bet.

Since you've got nothing else going for you, Kill your mother then. Sell her soul to the devil. Use the proceeds to purchase another land in okokomaiko and write me a report on it.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

LOL. Always needy. Never self-sufficient to pursue a course. If you want to be taken serious, recall your house of reps, senate officials. All your public office olders in the ministries or by appointments should quit & head back east. Every ibo should move back & all your ilks employed in the FG in one way or the other need to withdraw. Indicate your total lack of interest in Nigeria first & other regions will 'help' you with a leflendum. Don't pull Yoruba into your struggles, each region has its own destiny. Show us you are VERY serious about your Biafra destiny & not just Yoruba will help you, the whole world will.

From your comments, igbos are really a proverbial fly perching on Nigeria's scrotum. Yesterday, Yorubas, out of chronic hate coupled with myopia, were very vocal against the agitation for Biafra; which would have settled the issue of their percrived Igbo's domination in Lagos. Now the Biafran struggle has been frustrated and everyone settled back to becoming good Nigerians once again, they are back to lamentations about Igbo dominance in their Lagos. Start another serious Biafran struggle today and watch them switch sides again and again. Very fluid, unserious and confused people, yet claiming sophistication.
All you guys want is to frustrate Igbos, but unfortunately we don't die, we only multiply.
Deal with it .

4 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by kernel001: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:
Cont'd.

The major problem ,in my opinion,is the igbo penchant to wish to take over another person's land.I say this with all sense of responsibility.

Recently MOFE OYATOGUN of STAR 101.5FM radio station in Lagos played her EARLY RUSH SHOW ,a 1952 audio clip of an interview with Ahmadu Bello,Governor of Northern Nigeria.He said unequivocally that the North would not employ igbos in its civil service,because if you gave them an inch,you will not know when they would take a mile.That was way back in 1952,about 67 years ago.Is this not what is still playing out today in South Africa ,Benin Republic ,cote d'ivoire,Ghana,Libya and China,to mention a few countries?

In last Saturday's presidential election,president Mohammed Buhari probably won landslide victories in Northern states because that Ahmadu Bello radio interview clip went viral in that political labdscapr.Peter Obi,an igbo,was vice presidential running mate to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku,a fulani from the North east.It was possible the north still lived in fear of the igbo man as Ahmadu Bello had taught them to do and as they were reminded in that audio clup replay.

In yorubaland,we are a society governed by laws.That is why we have ministries of chieftaincy affairs.All the land in Lagos have owners.Lagos was either a colony or a part of Western Nigeria.But because of the generousity of yorubas and the foresight of their forefathers which made this region the star region in West Africa,the igbos would like the yorubaman to believe that LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.Can anyone say that of Benin without eating his pounded yam as raw yam?

Can the igbos say that of Kano and Jos?The people there know how to make themselves husbands of the mothers of the territorial expansionist.Everywhere on earth,we have seen that territorial expansion ends in chaos.In recent history,we can pin the two world wars to it.What about the war in Liberia between the aborigens and the settled slaves?What about Rwanda?What about Hitler's war on the jews ?What about the liberation wars in South Africa,Zimbabwe and Mozambique.Why did general Idi Amin of Uganda chase away the Asians?Why did Bangladesh separate from India,eritea from Ethiopia and Senegal from SeneGambia?What about the communual clashes over land in Nigeria?Recently,almost 100 fulanis were killed in Kaduna.We cannot forget the zango-kataf problem.

Point of correction, if you sell your land to the people and they buy it up, till a point where you're helpless, don't blame it on Igbos.

Lagos was developed by Federal government using resources from Niger Delta. They're share holders of Lagos, after all you can't take their oil and still deny them ownership.
From the
Airport
Seaports
Roads
Train stations
Bridges

Whatever made Lagos a fortress to many today, wasn't exclusively Yorubas, but might of the Federal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Funny. Real igbo men are grovelling at their feet, pleading for mercy..for their lives. The cowards are on Nairaland, puffing, sulking and chest-beating. Is this how your illiterate impoverished father brought you up?

Online warriors everywhere!

1 Like

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

LOL.

Your uncle, Ojukwu, had the same thought until he was deep-fried.

I pity you people a lot. You keep bragging about violence like you are extra humans. Lagos is surrounded by Yoruba towns starting from Ore/Owo & parts of Edo state even. Lagos is bordered by Yoruba towns in Benin Republic. What you have left is the sea & it looks like Eleko's prophecy of drowning you idiots is what you are pursuing with theis your post.

Clown, your brothers in Benin republic sent their women to sack your village old oyo empire in the 18th century.

3 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

LOL those twats are poor students of History & they often forget they are a conquered group under the thumb of the conqueror Yoruba & Hausa. It is why their votes will never matter; why they will never rule Nigeria & why their resources [including their females] will continue to be spoils of war to Yoruba & Hausa. They often forger their place & need t be reminded every now & then.

Dumbass, I've replied your dumbass Lagos-Ibadan Expressway induced fabrications about the civil war. Chat to me.

3 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

Go & read books, na lie. Na how to carry cocaine & open baby factories & defraud white people una go dey do. Ilorin issue has bern settled. Ask Fulani about the wars of 19th century & how they were put in their place. The ancestry of the emir is paternally Fulani & maternally Iseyin (Oyo). They speak Yoruba, they eat Yoruba & do Yoruba culture. That is also conquering enough, don't you think?

You put Fulanis in their place by loosing Kwara state to them and could not recover it then, not now and not in the future. You guys are used to being colonised by aliens. Why complain? Is it not even more honorable to be colonized by Igbos than the illiterate backward North?

2 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by kernel001: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:
Cont'd.

So,we should be carerul When you come to settle on my land and say you must represent me in the Nigerian senate or the house of representatives,or the Lagos State House of Assembly taking away from me my aboriginal right to have my kith,kindred and blood represent me,while back home you are being represented in the senate and House of Reps,when you insist on becoming a commisioner in my state or a deputy governor,or a local government chairman when you try to govern me in my own land as Dr Nnamdi Azikwe once tried to do,all because I was generous to let you become in my land what you couldn't become in your land,simply because you believe you have the numbers,I will tell you that is greed and unnatural irrespective of the backing of the law you may think you have.

Think,for example,about an igbo becoming the chairman of Lagos island local government and arrogating to himself the right under the laws of Nigeria and of Lagos state to issue instructions to the oba of Lagos about how the kabiyesi should conduct himself and govern his people.What will this breed?
That is what has been happening in countries from where the igbos are being sent back home.It happened once in the North as Ahmadu Bello said in 1952.And seriously speaking,I believe this is why the North rejected Atiku Abubakar.

The igbos should reflect on this..."Why does everyone tend to (hate )us?"

JIMI AGBAJE/AFENIFERE
The igbos should be wary of JIMI AGBAJE and AFENIFERE.They are politicians who are looking for ethnic heads to break coconuts on.

The igbos are hardworking and resourceful and should try to overcome ethnic politics as the yorubas have done.They should learn from immigrants from other lands worldwide.The Indians do not trouble their hosts or try to take over their lands.They makw their money quietly and take it back home to develop their own land.That is why India has bwen able to lift herself from poverty.In contrast,the igbos do not develop their own lands.All thwy do is largely to make money from abroad through whichever or whatever means and buy up property which other people have built and then claim they own the land without remembering that they can never hold aboriginal rights to the land in their hands whenever the chips come down.

Meanwhile, their land back home is languid,crying and shouting for investment and development and they begin to talk about marginalisation.Did they not flower and fruit under Obasanjo and Jonathan's administrations? What happened to igbo land in those 16 years that they were not marginalised?What happened to yoruba land in those 16 years that the yorubas were marginalised that yoruba land still continued to be a honey pot for the igbo?
I would go anyday with chief Emeka Anyaoku who looks at the world with universal spectacles.

Succeeding Lagos government have beautifully held the ethnic balance in Lagos and prevented ethnic disturbances.Igbos should stop saying they own Lagos or that they built Lagos or that Lagos is a "no man's land" only a bastard yorubaman will not feel affronted by such statements.And in spiritual terms,the man or woman who cannot defend his land is not fit to live.Wasn't this the failure of the sons of the incas?

It is good news that the leaders of the igbos and other nationalities in Nigeria have met with the traditional leaders of the yorubas in Okota and Oshodi areas to avert a backlash in respect of last Saturday's events.As I said earlier,Agbaje and Afenifere are outside the mainstream of yoruba politics They are trying to take control of it.And they have the right to so aspire,being yorubas.What is objectionable to the mainstream yoruba is their attempt to knock the heads of the igbo against the head of the mainstream yorubas.They remind the yorubas of a similar affront by Afonja,the yoruba army commander in Ilorin who was sent there by the Alaafin of Oyo to stop jihadist expansion.Afonja betrayed the Alaafin and invited the jihadists to defend its betrayal.

They did and Afonja triumphed momentarily only to be killed afterwards by the jihadists who took over the land.The perception in Yorubaland today is that the igbo in Lagos especially are the modern jihadists and that Agbaje and Afenifere are the modern Afonjas.This is the underlying perception which ,in my opinion,triggered the surface reaction in Okota last Saturday.The yorubas remain an accomodating people.But they never fail to rise in their defence when they have to,as they did in the 1950s in respect of Dr Azikwe's blatant attempt to usurp their land and as they also did at Ore during the civil war.

.....John Olufemi Kusa

Igbos don't develop their Iand! Chai! It's writers like this that paint pictures without having a background knowledge of what they're writing.

No tribe develops faster than Igboland in terms of individual infrastructures.

3 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Melian(f): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
kernel001:

Igbos don't develop their Iand! Chai! It's writers like this that paint pictures without having a background knowledge of what they're writing.

No tribe develops faster than Igboland in terms of individual infrastructures.

Point taken but oga, you don't need to quote everything naaa.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by kernel001: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Point taken but oga, you don't need to quote everything naaa.

Okay Ma.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

If you were a sensible person open to change and truth, you'd rather look inwards and ask yourself, "why are my people hated so?"

My people are hated because they are very rich and prosperous even against all the odds Nigeria throws at them. Aku bu iro!

3 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

You're a mad, deranged dog. Who are you? Who you be? " Whose time do you have today". You this nobody, is this how and where you want to make yourself relevant? Lol. I told you, ask yourself why you are hated. Why do other tribes hate you and why are you hated by other tribes? A generational curse or what?

This isn't to brag. A stand has been taken. We'll wipe you out of our vicinities. Go to Twitter and see what's happening. There are videos. Nairaland is a place for cowards like you to brag. So keep bragging and asking questions when the real thing is happening outside this forum. Mugu.

They will wipe Igbos out on Twitter. These children sef. Be assured that Igbos will defend themselves anyday and anytime duty calls. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Your family shall die untimely. Evil shall befall you and I can bet your property in lagos will be taken from you. Yes you're hated and I wish for your deaths. All of you. Since you insist on staying where you're not wanted then you must bear the consequences of death.

You shall die by accident, your mum will be butchered, and your sisters raped by agberos. Your father will be spared so he might live the rest of his impoverished miserable life gnashing his teeth for failing to bring you up to standard. Bastard child.

Perhaps you are a worker in one on the Yoruba's business centres (churches). Is that what they thought you? So much hate. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Melian(f): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Perhaps you are a worker in one on the Yoruba's business centres (churches). Is that what they thought you? So much hate. Gosh!

You're a stupid hypocrite. Are you saying you didn't see his vile comment, or you're blind? The hypocrisy of you and your brothers will choke life out of you last last.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by 0balufonlll: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You mean the same Obasanjo that was shot in the butt while running away from the battlefront wiped out Igbos? You're a moronic person, looool.

Alabi isama is Igbo not Yoruba. Dead scorpion is not a good war strategist. His 3rd marine commando was almost wiped out at Oguta with, many of his soldiers jumping into the lake instead of allowing themselves be captured by the Biafran troops.

Don't say another word about Awolowo. After conniving with Gowon to kill Biafran kids including the much talked about minorities, he finally killed himself, loooool.

No Igbo soldier dead or alive equals Obasanjo.

Alabi Isama, an Ilorin man, is now ibo? Looool. Una delusion is very genetic.

Your revisionism about Adekunle Benjamin is infantile. Books, a lot of them, have recorded Adekunle's exploits

At least you admit millions of your uncles & aunties were done by Yoruba men. That is a start to undoing your delusion.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by 0balufonlll: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

From your comments, igbos are really a proverbial fly perching on Nigeria's scrotum. Yesterday, Yorubas, out of chronic hate coupled with myopia, were very vocal against the agitation for Biafra; which would have settled the issue of their percrived Igbo's domination in Lagos. Now the Biafran struggle has been frustrated and everyone settled back to becoming good Nigerians once again, they are back to lamentations about Igbo dominance in their Lagos. Start another serious Biafran struggle today and watch them switch sides again and again. Very fluid, unserious and confused people, yet claiming sophistication.
All you guys want is to frustrate Igbos, but unfortunately we don't die, we only multiply.
Deal with it .

You are yapping chit.
Keep an eye out for the policies in Lagos from this 2019 going forward.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by 0balufonlll: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Clown, your brothers in Benin republic sent their women to sack your village old oyo empire in the 18th century.

Ibos are illiterates by default. When you read books and can talk above pedestrian levels then holler.

1 Like

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by 0balufonlll: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You put Fulanis in their place by loosing Kwara state to them and could not recover it then, not now and not in the future. You guys are used to being colonised by aliens. Why complain? Is it not even more honorable to be colonized by Igbos than the illiterate backward North?

You bleat over nonsensical conjectures. Kwara South which begins from Ilorin south to Erin is Yoruba with Yoruba Kings. Kwara North which include Ilorin North covers Fulani & Tiv groups.

Instead of going to school na to dey sell spare fake parts, selling gala in traffic, sellibg oporoko & havinh your women with rick ross like beards & yam legs hoeing around with your 2 by 2 shop owners.
Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s][/s]
0balufonlll:

You bleat over nonsensical conjectures. Kwara South which begins from Ilorin south to Erin is Yoruba with Yoruba Kings. Kwara North which include Ilorin North covers Fulani & Tiv groups.

Instead of going to school na to dey sell spare fake parts, selling gala in traffic, sellibg oporoko & havinh your women with rick ross like beards & yam legs hoeing around with your 2 by 2 shop owners.

Consolation. An Emir in a Yoruba city. Point me one Oba in the North. Cowardly efulefus.

4 Likes

Re: OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2 by Amumaigwe: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

You're a stupid hypocrite. Are you saying you didn't see his vile comment, or you're blind? The hypocrisy of you and your brothers will choke life out of you last last.

Very bitter woman. Your type die single. Which unfortunate man will want to have you within a mile of his life?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim "inventions" That Changed The World. / Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries / List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.