Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory (1551 Views)

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by kokomaster3d: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nne5: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Well you may decide not to give them money, but doing a video of the act and posting it on SM is bad and totally unnecessary.They are humans too.

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Moferere: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2019
The Buhari victory pain am

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by tooth4tooth: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Dumb to the peak.How did you know she and her mother voted for Buhari This is hate .

1 Like

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Dumbest at its peak.How did you know she and her mother voted for Buhari This is hate

Is it by force to give money to beggars? What kind of useless entitlement mentality is that.

Nobody should give a dime to any beggar. If you don't have money, go and meet Buhari.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by buhariguy(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2019
but some of them voted for thief atiku and drug dealer obigot.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by ProudBoy: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2019
This is just pure hatred towards a particular ethnic group. What did they do wrong? They voted their choice. Well, whether you give them or not, they will still survive and someone else will do. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by buhariguy(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Is it by force to give money to beggars? What kind of useless entitlement mentality is that.

Nobody should give a dime to any beggar. If you don't have money, go and meet Buhari.
if the idiotic pigs dont give alms because of buhari victory, atleast give those from adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by tooth4tooth: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

What if it had been the other way round.I mean ......what if they had voted for Atiku You know ,sometimes we go too far in displaying our anger or displeasure . Nobody is forcing anyone to give alms but running to social media to display this tomfoolery is out of place.

4 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by dominique(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
This nonsense needs to stop. Nothing wrong with not wanting to give out your cash to the less privileged, but taking their videos and posting them on social media is the height of immaturity and pettiness. These beggars have been around for decades if not centuries, an Atiku presidency will NOT change that. Besides we don't think even know if they voted or who they voted for, so mocking them publicly like this is just inhumane.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by bastardmod: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Y'all can say what you want but personally Nobody will tell me how or who to give my hard earned money...
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Mowoe(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2019
dominique:
This nonsense needs to stop. Nothing wrong with not wanting to give out your cash to the less privileged, but taking their videos and posting them on social media is the height of immaturity and pettiness. These beggars have been around for decades if not centuries, an Atiku presidency will NOT change that. Besides we don't think even know if they voted or who they voted for, so mocking them publicly like this is just inhumane.
Don't tell me how to mock someone Oga; I'll do it however I see fit, whether publicly or privately. You must be joking if you think these Almajiri spoilt brats that can cuss you and your entire household the moment you don't give them your hard earned money give a fvcck about you!
Oga abeg park well.

6 Likes

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
What if it had been the other way round......I mean what if they had voted for Atiku You know ,sometimes we go too far in displaying our anger or displeasure . Nobody is forcing anyone to give alms but running to social media to display this tomfoolery is out of place.

If they had voted Atiku, do you think the stockmarket would lose 8billion on the day the result was announced? Listen my friend, no matter how we choose to stretch this issue, An atiku presidency will improve the economy. And with an improved economy there would be change to throw around. And everybody would be happy.

Now, a Buhari with his zero economic sense was re-elected by majority of these people. These people don't work, they don't send their children to school, they don't pay taxes, all they do is beg and vote.

So my dear, you cannot wish me poverty and expect me to dash you money.

I totally endorse displaying it on social media, till everybody eventually receives sense and know that humanbeings vote along improving the economy and not along religious lines.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Good To Hear That
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by mercenary: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Nne5:
Well you may decide not to give them money, but doing a video of the act and posting it on SM is bad and totally unnecessary.They are humans too.
We have to let them know they're the problem of this country
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Xisnin(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Very good, very good.
This is the way to go for all patriotic Nigerians.
Let us put our money where our vote lies.
Let those who love poverty enjoy their next level or better head to Aso Rock to beg.

There will never be development without consequence.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by tooth4tooth: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

If they had voted Atiku, do you think the stockmarket would lose 8billion on the day the result was announced? Listen my friend, no matter how we choose to stretch this issue, An atiku presidency will improve the economy. And with an improved economy there would be change to throw around. And everybody would be happy.

Now, a Buhari with his zero economic sense was re-elected by majority of these people. These people don't work, they don't send their children to school, they don't pay taxes, all they do is beg and vote.

I totally endorse displaying it on social media, till everybody eventually receives sense and know that humanbeings vote along improving the economy and not along religious lines.
Brother ,am not holding brief for Buhari or Atiku neither did I vote for any of them.Am from south working in northern part of Nigeria at the moment. I had always thought that everybody in the north is an Hausa or Fulani......That is far from truth. Nasarawa for instance has about four tribes and are non hausa speaking tribes,same thing applicable to Taraba,Niger....etc. So, vesting your anger on this people is pointless because most of them understand Hausa language does not make them an Hausa men or women.

Buhari or no Buhari,Atiku or no Atiku ,the point here is ,we as people are abusing social media so an extent that the country seem not to have people that are enlightened anymore.

A beggar came to me yesterday at the fuel station, I gave him from my widow's might .About ten minutes later another one came begging.In my mind I felt I had given enough for a day. I just ignored him ;an action I feel is just enough than running to social media to display my ignorance.
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by binsanni(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
I owns my money, an I decide who to give
But this one, am not in support of it biko
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Moferere:
The Buhari victory pain am
who E dey pain pass? The man wey get car and money or the poor hungry beggar?

Zombie, receive sense!! ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by mightyhazel: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
ProudBoy:
This is just pure hatred towards a particular ethnic group. What did they do wrong? They voted their choice. Well, whether you give them or not, they will still survive and someone else will do. Iranu
dont be naive.. alot of ppl in urban areas have cut ties with the rural dwellers dat voted after collecting bribe.. dont bring ur stupid tribalism hete
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by stev120(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
What if it had been the other way round......I mean what if they had voted for Atiku You know ,sometimes we go too far in displaying our anger or displeasure . Nobody is forcing anyone to give alms but running to social media to display this tomfoolery is out of place.

The worst thing to do is to vote a tryant, illiterate and a dead man into office and the most stupid thing to do is to give the foolish voters money for doing such...

Next level..more levels coming..
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmm. They should go and beg Buharig.
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Pekele007: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari should take care of them. grin

Nice one. They will have sense soon.
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Malawian(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
But honestly,is it not to their benefit if you stopped giving beggars money? The beg because people give them money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by doctokwus: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

I hate this part where you people make it seem as if Atiku was a better candidate because he has more economy boosting plans.
Atiku would have better tackled the security challenges now getting out of hand.Atiku would have through superior and intellect driven policies, taken this nation forward in all fields.
Even this corruption fight that the dullard now is making a lot of mess of,but plenty of noise about,Atiku would have done far better,despite any baggage surrounding him or people around him, because he has a better intellectual grasp of issues and the pressure to disassociate himself from still harboring corruption promoting policies or activities.
So pls Atiku would have made a far better president than Buhari in all aspects of governance.
Within a few years of Obj presidency the government saw the benefit of then still budding GSM technology and opened the Nigerian market to it.The benefit today cannot be quantified.EFCC,ICPC,Bureau of Public Enterprises established.
Yar Adua established due process office and started Frank electoral reforms.
Can anyone tell me what creative body,policy or investment idea Buhari has set up or achieved in 4years? Nothing!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by KANUISALIVE: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
ProudBoy:

THAT PARTICULAR TRIBE USES BEGGING AS A NATURAL RESOURCES
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
People are talking about Hausa-fulani beggars, what about Yorubas beggars on Nairaland? Just type "please help me, account number, bank" here on nairaland. They are 90% Yorubas begging mostly Igbos. These are the same people that voted for Buhari. SMH
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
zurich1010:
People are talking about Hausa-fulani beggars, what about Yorubas beggars on Nairaland? Just type "please help me, account number, bank" here on nairaland. They are 90% Yorubas begging mostly Igbos. These are the same people that voted for Buhari. SMH
this same yoruba beggers cowd e moneys page on ig begging him for money from morning to night
Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by Moferere: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
highcollide:
who E dey pain pass? The man wey get car and money or the poor hungry beggar?

Zombie, receive sense!! ....

You need sense

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by somalianprince: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
This goes to prove that it is only miscreants, beggars, illiterates and almajiris voted for Buhari-- these people careless if they are hungry and sleeping on the roadside everyday because Buhari/Northern leaders made them to believe that they are living a normal life.

No sane person that is literate person with kids in good schools, living in a decent house where he pays rent and other bills will ever want to see Buhari return for 2nd term. These are the people that feels the pulse of the economy, they pay bills everyday, so they are the economic gauge of Nigeria. They are the people that knows when the economy is healthy or not.

Buhari is synonymous with everything negative in Nigeria of today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory by phase1: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
I like that so much. Let Buhari pack all of them to his house in Daura and feed them. They also need to feel the economic impact of their decisions.

The #NoAlmsRevolution against almajri should be a brain resetting measure for the next election. Any Southerner that give alms to them is an idiotic buffoon.

(1) (Reply)

Igodomigodo Birthday Thank You Message Becomes Talk Of Town / Dahiru Mangal, Smuggling And The Destruction Of The Nigerian Textile Industry / Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.