Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B (705 Views)

More Photos: Labour Party Two Millions Rally In Jos / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / 36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Naijahitz: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2019
A group of women, under the aegis of Two Million Woman Rally for Democracy in Nigeria, yesterday walked the streets of Abuja, to make a passionate appeal to PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to congratulate President Buhari who was declared winner of last Saturday’s presidential election and concede defeat.

Atiku who has since rejected the results released by INEC last week Tuesday February 26th, has said he will be heading to court to seek redress. He alleged that the election was characterized by mass rigging for the APC.

The women began their march at the Unity Fountain down to Hilton Area before proceeding to the Force headquarters, Eagle Square and back to Unity Fountain.

Led by their leader, Mary Onuche, the women who carried different cardboards with different inscriptions,appealed to Atiku to emulate former President Goodluck Jonathan and congratulate Atiku on his victory.

Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by LibertyRep: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2019
I really do not subscribe to the idea of begging or blackmailing a candidate to concede defeat after election especially when he feels he has been cheated. As a matter of fact, we should even be encouraging such dissatisfied candidates to approach the court for redress as this will strengthen our democracy.

Otherwise those who have the might will continue to perpetrate such electoral frauds and we will continue to plead with their victims to accept defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Ziel20: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
TWO MILLION? Indeed. You have seen small children na.
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Yide10(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2019
So, what exactly is their problem if he refuses to congratulate him? I don't understand this country
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Jetrue3oo: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
APC paid jobless female thugs
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by SocialFinance: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Scam

Who organised them? Who paid the bill?

PDP and self-deception. So PDP think Nigerian are so dumb not to understand the game plan.

You painted pictures of rigged election but every international observers said otherwise. The only one that supported your claim said it happened in your stronghold in Akwaibom.

Atiku already missed the opportunity to become a democrat and elder statesman.

All I see is an attempt to give himself a soft landing

So Nigerian women who are mostly at the receiving end of 16years of corruption and mind boggling looting are the one begging the Cameroonian not to go to court

So Nigerian women who labour day and night to care for their family transport themselves from their States to Abuja to beg Atiku not to go to court.

Tell us something different, this is too childish.
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Why didn't they beg Buhari to honourably resign and allow the will of the people prevail..?
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
APC paid jobless female thugs
Just look at your conclusion
Imagine
Smh for you
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by TheFreeOne: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Orisirisi na im we dey c 4 naija.

Its so unfortunate that the sense of justice of some Nigerians have gone to the dogs.

What a pity....SMH
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Jetrue3oo: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

Just look at your conclusion
Imagine
Smh for you

Just look at your name Ibukunsangotola you are a pagan.

The true children of God are yet to be seen in politics because those that are there now are children of the Vikings pagan
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Just look at your name Ibukunsangotola you are a pagan.

The true children of God are yet to be seen in politics because those that are there now are children of the Vikings pagan
Hmmm
Look at his blunt opinion also
I pray for you
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Jetrue3oo: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=IbukunSangotola post=76277114] Hmmm Look at his blunt opinion also I pray for you[/quot
cry not for me but cry for yourself because I know who I am
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Whats their business wit the matter? Instead of them to go n prepare for Buhari toughness...Dey are busy doing dis, its well
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Jetrue3oo post=76277220][/quote]
You are who God says you are

North London derby soonest
Mi o raye
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Jetrue3oo: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2019
IbukunSangotola:
You are who God says you are
North London derby soonest Mi o raye

borrow borrow pagan
Re: Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B by Mowoe(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
My own now is who counted?

(1) (Reply)

Marriot Hotels Announces Opening Of Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene In 2019 / Open Letter To Engineer Seyi Makinde - 'bayo Adeyinka / Fayemi, Yari In Closed-door Meeting With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.