Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

HELP : Name Of Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP : Name Of Infection (351 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Treatment Of Infection / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP : Name Of Infection by Olas4n(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello nairalanders please I need help on this particular issue,

I've been facing this for about two weeks now, and it seems I don't even know what to do

Actually, about two weeks ago I just notice this itching in my manhood area , at first , I thought its hygiene or those stuffs, it becomes persistent later, and recently I keep noticing little bumps around my manhood and very itchy including the tip,

Pls if anyone that has this experience , should pls explain , What's this, Is it an infection? Or My body reacting to a particular thing? And moreover what can I use to cure this stuff please?? embarassed
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by shakmati(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
When last did you have unprotected sex?
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by Olas4n(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:
When last did you have unprotected sex?

I've never had unprotected sex, and moreover for the past 8 month, I've never had sex
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by shakmati(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Olas4n:

I've never had unprotected sex, and moreover for the past 8 month, I've never had sex

Ok. Well, I once bought a new pair of boxers and wore without washing. I had itch and rashes all over my groin area same day I wore it. I removed it and washed. All rashes left and I never had the rashes again. Is there any new boxer you wore or wear without washing?
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by Olas4n(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:

Ok. Well, I once bought a new pair of boxers and wore without washing. I had itch and rashes all over my groin area same day I wore it. I removed it and washed. All rashes left and I never had the rashes again. Is there any new boxer you wore or wear without washing?

Not at all bro, This is just so Alarming and confusing, I don't know what to do
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by shakmati(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ok. Try checking your symptoms on Web MD. When you are sure you have captured all the symptoms and get a suggested ailment, go to a doctor. The earlier you act, the better for you.

https://www.webmd.com
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by wisino1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Scrabies......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by Oblongata: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:

it is not only new boxers, once I used my boxers which had been in the cupboard for weeks after being worn only once but not washed, after I had rashes in my groin area... as you said you did not have unprotected sex please check your hygiene. ..

Buy mycoten cream and rub on the affected area... thank me later.

1 Like

Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by beeblack: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
I know someone dat had something like dat before and he complained to his friend that is pharmacist. His friend just gave him amocilin capsule and Neoskin triple action cream to apply on the spot for a trial

After 3 days, the guy said he didn't feel any itching again.
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by Olas4n(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:
Ok. Try checking your symptoms on Web MD. When you are sure you have captured all the symptoms and get a suggested ailment, go to a doctor. The earlier you act, the better for you.

https://www.webmd.com

Thanks, I'll do just that
Re: HELP : Name Of Infection by dingbang(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Scabies bro. Go to the pharmacist..

(1) (Reply)

For A Great Sexual Performance Use Alpha Vmax / Will Women With Anal Fissure Experience Pain During Sex / Prolong Your Life With Cabbage Juice A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.