Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It (65521 Views)

Banky W Talks Wizkid - Humble Beginnings And Talent - A Superstar Made In Lagos / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
After sacrificing her womb for your political career?
If not then why is she still not pregnant after 3 years of marriage?

M Y B = Mind Your F Business
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by kygo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Some of you here say these stupid things that make me cringe...what is wrong with you?!
you have no idea how stupid you look here tbh

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by tsinzu: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
But why?
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by blackgold2018(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Did he think he will win b4? grin

Desmond was just one lucky celebrity

And luck rarely shine these hard times
Ode.. banky went for a higher role.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Felixv: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
back to his hustle...no free money

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Olabantu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saraki001:
Saying you are going there for the masses is big lie, just say you need to take your own share of the national cake which was denied
Your moniker says it all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by seunfly: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
That was why they lost, you can not be calling people cow, illitrates, Muslims, fanatics, coward, slave etc and still expect them to vote for you. They need to warn their inexperience, hateful and tribal bigot social media followers to use their sense and not emotion to market PDP.

ClearFlair:
Tell PDP to stop spreading hate.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by atutupoyoyo2211: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Your comment is not only insensitive, it also shows the level of your IQ, very unintelligent. My wife and i have been married for 4 years and we chose not to have kids yet until we are ready and we are almost ready. So please, try and have some sense, its not that expensive.
OgaBuhari:

13 Likes

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by ATTAH012(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Even as a singer, Wo u elp, Nw turn 2 politicians Wo wil u help?
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by livelymatilda22: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Money he should have used to buy beer and cat-fish for guys, he wasted it on politics
Lol..Can anybody help me with the actual results as compared to his fellow contestants?
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Geophilip: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
wonder shall not end.
foolish people like you still exists

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Hoodbilonia: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nepa why
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Savagedawg: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
technicallyrich:
If the time the barren banky use in campaingin these election,he has used it on that small yanshh adeuasa by now maybe it would have been a different story.
My best advice is that he should go and buy a baby in europe like that fat,shapeles whale tolz.and claim they are going to deliver abroad.
You are the most stupid creature after idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by apelike1: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
atutupoyoyo2211:
Your comment is not only insensitive, it also shows the level of your IQ, very unintelligent. My wife and i have been married for 4 years and we chose not to have kids yet until we are ready and we are almost ready. So please, try and have some sense, its not that expensive.
you and banki are two different thing!

You are living a poverty life, so I won't expect you to bring a child into your poverty life, while banki is not living the life of a poverty. He should have at least have a child. undecided

Just my opinion
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Mayflowa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
OddsIsland:
Would have had a better chance if he went for house of Assembly.

But house of assembly member, state or federal, impact won't be really felt by the people. It would be misread as failure because of the nature of their job. To create real change in the view of the people, he has to serve in Local government as chairman. Here, he would be able to appropriate fund to meet local needs. That's why many think Desmond Elliot failed.
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Afamed: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
correctguy0900:
I thought the news everywhere says he won.

What'sup now?
He won his polling unit
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
technicallyrich:
If the time the barren banky use in campaingin these election,he has used it on that small yanshh adeuasa by now maybe it would have been a different story.
My best advice is that he should go and buy a baby in europe like that fat,shapeles whale tolz.and claim they are going to deliver abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

He won his polling unit

Just the PU and they were celebrating more than Buhari that won re-election.
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Go and put a baby in her na
Oloshi
Some people just don't know how to comment

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by OgaBuhari: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shalama:
I will never know peace for the rest of my life for not minding my business by ignoring your comment.
amen
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by OgaBuhari: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

Go and put a baby in her na
bring ur own come. Ode nie
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by northvietnam(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Can u accept snippers ND ropes, that's all I can offer a Shameless and lazy ass Nigerian like you
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Kingwalker34(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
as if he won win before
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by sweetilicious(f): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Stop this.Would have called you an illiterate.But!
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by OgaBuhari: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
Stop this.Would have called you an illiterate.But!
madam comment and pass.
I'm not here to please anyone with my comments.
Na me hustle carry money load data for myself.
So make una mind una business.
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by OgaBuhari: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Savagedawg:

You are the most stupid creature after idiot grin
Sharap. The guy is right.
Don't turn a blind eye to it
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Darevofpeace(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
This attitude of yours might destroy the generation behind you,no beggar ever make impacts in life,do you want President Buhari to tag all the naija youth "lazy" again.Part time job which can sustain only the mouth full everywhere even as little as #25k I said "sustain the mouth"
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Savagedawg: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Sharap. The guy is right.
Don't turn a blind eye to it

Hmm birds of same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.