Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Son In Irish National Newspaper. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son In Irish National Newspaper. (832 Views)

Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son In Irish National Newspaper. by Vicjustice: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
"Dance and Curl", that is the Gaelic title on the front page of the Irish Examiner Newspaper, a National Newspaper on which my boy appearS today.
What is your take on this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son In Irish National Newspaper. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Who are you....and why should we care?
Re: My Son In Irish National Newspaper. by Vicjustice: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Who are you....
I am the father of the boy.

Vulcanheph:
and why should we care?
Who are you to talk for everyone?
As you do not talk for every member of Nairaland, you wold have been a little reasonable had you not used the pronoun "we"

1 Like

Re: My Son In Irish National Newspaper. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Vicjustice:
"Irish and Curl", that is the Gaelic title on the front page of the Irish Examiner Newspaper, a National Newspaper on which my boy appearS today.
What is your take on this?

Uniquely beautiful...curls looks great on him..#proudpapa!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prince Shola Oniru Allegedly Assaults Comedian Oluwa Dolarz / I Want To Marry In 2015, But Till Now Oga Donjazzy Never Marry. Throwback Pics / Small Doctor Helps Accident Victims Along Lagos - Ibadan Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.