Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (6158 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2019
cheesy.

Yeah!!
Westtimeline:
With gala money grin
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 10:50am On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lol grin grin

See you in 2023 grin
The way we saw you in 2019 after 4years of shouting back to daura grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 10:51am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:
cheesy.

Yeah!!
Inside traffic cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:52am On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

By my own calculation there are more than 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria. In addition to the 3 you mentioned there are many others. Also, they have their own interests too which they won't allow to be subsumed by the interests of the larger groups.

Removing history from our education curriculum damaged us beyond repair.

Tribe does not mean ethnic group, they are 2 very distinct words.

The day u will understand Tribe n Ethnic group is, U will understand how we ethnic groups we have in Nigeria..
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:53am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
Inside traffic cheesy

Exactly grin
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 10:56am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Removing history from our education curriculum damaged us beyond repair.

Tribe does not mean ethnic group, they are 2 very distinct words.

The day u will understand Tribe n Ethnic group is, U will understand how we ethnic groups we have in Nigeria..

Mr. Anthropologist who understands the difference between tribes and ethnic groups, the day you understand the dynamics of multi ethnic societies that is the day ibos will find peace in Nigeria. Even Biafra cannot be 100% homogeneous.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 10:58am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u like mould all yorubas from Oshogbo n Ogbomosho n pack them in Lagos, Lagos will remain a no man's land for ever.
I thought you and your father can mould one and erect it in no man's land na. Abi you dey fear. Remember, it is no man's land, so no one will harras you. All you will tell them is you have every right because Lagos is no man's land. So how far grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Afospecialk: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
With or without SE support am sure SW will always play our cards and never depending on zoning structure and one thing is certain that we can never suffer any marginalization in Nigeria politics just like the North.

If north remain in power till 2031 we all suffer it together nd the oil from the South will keep enriching the North nd keep it mind that ur VP dream can't carry out a single project in the South if his Northern master didnt approve it .

Let the battle keep boiling till SE get brain as SW have nothing entirely to suffer from even if the North remain in power either by PDP or APC we play d politics of 50/50 games as election results always indicate

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by QuotaSystem: 11:22am On May 04, 2019
NkayStory:

Stop fooling around on Nairaland.

.Notable northerners have said categorically they will not relinquunsh power in 2023 while some of you are fooling yourselves with lame support from a faceless lone ranger in the person of @Quotasystem..

You are not smart...at all.

We know you people want this country scattered by all means.

We also know the quickest route to that is for the North to carry out sheer injustice by playing emperor with the Presidency.

We ain't dumb or emotional politicians like y'all looking forward to the the south's political castration out of spite & bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Mr. Anthropologist who understands the difference between tribes and ethnic groups, the day you understand the dynamics of multi ethnic societies that is the day ibos will find peace in Nigeria. Even Biafra cannot be 100% homogeneous.

The only country on earth that has more than 50 ethnic groups is China.

Nigeria has only 3.

Nigeria is an multi tribal country n not a multi ethnic country.

IGBOS have absolute peace in Nigeria, it is Hausa and yoruba that have problems with IGBOS and these problems are decades old, stemming from Envy, Jealousy n Hatred.

U can keep deluding ur self the more.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:28am On May 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

We know you people want this country scattered by all means.

We also know the quickest route to that is for the North to carry out sheer injustice by playing emperor with the Presidency.

We ain't dumb or emotional politicians like y'all looking forward to the the south's political castration out of spite & bitterness.

The people who are working towards scattering Nigeria by all means is ur fellow northerners who are all products if quota system. Leave others outta ya wishes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 11:32am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You forgot to add Buhari that hands over the government to Osibanjo whenever he is going out.
Let me ask you. Is the vice president a member of the security council?
Not just a member, but a statutory one. You mean a Buhari that managed to crawl back to power can make a Yoruba kafir president?

You are delusional.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Every IGBO political move in Lagos was triggered by yorubas trying to evict the igbos from Lagos.

U guys will understand this wen it is too late, IGBOS don't care about ruling Lagos, but as long as u insult them, try to deport them, tell them that u are accommodating them, create laws to bring down their business......They will start looking for a way to protect themselves and in this case, politics is the answer

But how come other tribes are not complaining of Yoruba being high handed. Igbos are making themselves an open target in a place that they are not majority. Immediately you become a majority, you will be cut down because you are interested in power to further your interest and not the interest of the Yorubas. It will be stupidity on the part of Yorubas to give you that room knowing how critical Lagos is if Nigeria divides.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 11:43am On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Osinbajo will become president with or without ibos, the reason being that ibos are not the only people in the south. Why couldn't you make Atiku and Obi presidency possible?
He can't without the South. If you are depending on the North to vote him over a direct descendant of Dan Fodio, then you are a fool.

The North alone cannot stand the voting power of the South and luckily, MB is more comfortable with the South than North.

You can't be President without the East. It is as simple as shitt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Afospecialk: 11:45am On May 04, 2019
ceejee:
well, this is just ur opinion. but I believe u do not know the way of peace, for if u do, u will not be calling for peace in an atmosphere of injustice. calling for yoruba presidency in2023 with Igbo support is not just stupid but madness. anyone calling for peace should support Igbo presidency 2023. u said Igbos do not care about presidency. How did u arrive at that? the truth is Igbos are very much interested in it but what we are saying is with or without it, igbos will move forward. for ur information come 2023, PDP is presenting an igbo candidate for that position, I am not sure of APC bcoz of their ethnic inclination. pls take note that the only peace achievable in an atmosphere of injustice is The Peace of The Graveyard

You must be very kooky to think any political party would chose a presidential candidate from ordinary chest beaters full of hatred nd bitterness for one Nigeria

Do you ever realize how inconsequential IPOB ar in Nigeria politics ? Every party just want to make use of you during election nd dump you afterwards.

Do you think its by mistakes every party ar avoiding choosing a presidential candidate from the SE ?

Only SW can liberate the SE from the political bankrupt yu plunge urself into and if we dont fight for you never expect the Northers to fight for your presidential ticket in the nearest future. Do you get that ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by QuotaSystem: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The people who are working towards scattering Nigeria by all means is ur fellow northerners who are all products if quota system. Leave others outta ya wishes.

Lol as if that's not what you're struggling for whenever you dream of APC & PDP both presenting Eastern candidates. Presidency by quota. Quota System presidential aspirants tongue

And that's exactly why I chose this moniker, because I noticed most of your kind are ignorant about what quota system entails and hence cluelessly think it's a jab grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:49am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
The way we saw you in 2019 after 4years of shouting back to daura grin

Nobody in the south is voting a Tinubu

Nobody in the north will leave kwakwanso or Tambuwal and queue behind a Yoruba man

Case closed
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol as if that's not what you're struggling for whenever you dream of APC & PDP both presenting Eastern candidates. Presidency by quota. Quota System presidential aspirants tongue

And that's exactly why I chose this moniker, because I noticed most of your kind are illiterate about what quota system entails and hence cluelessly think it's a jab grin

See finishing! grin grin grin

Oya gba sibe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 11:52am On May 04, 2019
Afospecialk:
With or without SE support am sure SW will always play our cards and never depending on zoning structure and one thing is certain that we can never suffer any marginalization in Nigeria politics just like the North.

If north remain in power till 2031 we all suffer it together nd the oil from the South will keep enriching the North nd keep it mind that ur VP dream can't carry out a single project in the South if his Northern master didnt approve it .

Let the battle keep boiling till SE get brain as SW have nothing entirely to suffer from even if the North remain in power either by PDP or APC we play d politics of 50/50 games as election results always indicate

Lol.

If you are close to the political circle, you would know that a lot of them believe that the 60/40 dichotomy is as a result of non-indigenes heavily populated by Ndi Igbo.

Don't deceive yourself. Yorubas would suffer it. Unlike you people, you can't dominate or subdue Ndi Igbo, go and ask Shagari in his grave. If we had played the role you guys did to bring Buhari to power, we would never allow him to sideline us.

You saw how active we were during Jonathan's period. That is exactly what how we are going to be active when we help PDP regain power and one institution we are not going to let go is INEC.

We are going to take INEC and we are going to take the presidency after North completes theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by fx45(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:
But how come other tribes are not complaining of Yoruba being high handed. Igbos are making themselves an open target in a place that they are not majority. Immediately you become a majority, you will be cut down because you are interested in power to further your interest and not the interest of the Yorubas. It will be stupidity on the part of Yorubas to give you that room knowing how critical Lagos is if Nigeria divides.
The power is not for Yorubas to give, it is for the Igbos to take. Politics is a game of numbers and there's nothing any Yoruba can do about it. As long as Nigeria tarries, Igbo Governoship in Lagos issa goal! Give or take, 2039 max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2019
cool
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 12:03pm On May 04, 2019
fx45:
The power is not for Yorubas to give, it is for the Igbos to take. Politics is a game of numbers and there's nothing any Yoruba can do about it. As long as Nigeria tarries, Igbo Governoship in Lagos issa goal! Give or take, 2039 max

I've always been wondering how come there have never being a major physical clash between the Igbos and the Yorubas but there have been clashes between Yorubas and Hausas despite the Hausas never being daring as the Igbos are with their speeches.

Yesterday I discovered why. Despite how you make mouth online, you can't do it out there in the real world because of those area boys. Just continue making mouth online.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by lordkush: 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
seunmsg:

Igbos are not ready for the presidency. Even this hate filled thread says it all. 80% of Igbo people support PDP and still, they are advocating for a northerner to fly the party’s flag in 2023. What is wrong with an Igbo man contesting for president under the PDP platform in 2023? Won’t a Peter Obi of PDP vs Osinbajo of APC be an interesting all south contest? Why are Igbos scared of aspiring for the presidency even in a party they claim to dominate?

its better they just give tambuwal abd kwankwanso

if Apc should use a youruba man it will be terrible for them. aboki wont vote osinbajo instead of tambuwal. fact

but you guys caused this. take note.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by lordkush: 12:19pm On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You forgot to add Buhari that hands over the government to Osibanjo whenever he is going out.
Let me ask you. Is the vice president a member of the security council?
buhari did that just once.
b4 he came back osinbajo had fired daura.

buhari is in u.k now. he did not hand over shijt to osinbajo
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by fx45(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

I've always been wondering how come there have never being a major physical clash between the Igbos and the Yorubas but there have been clashes between Yorubas and Hausas despite the Hausas never being daring as the Igbos are with their speeches.

Yesterday I discovered why. Despite how you make mouth online, you can't do it out there in the real world because of those area boys. Just continue making mouth online.
Some of the said area boys are Igbos. I hope you know that... Anyway Yorubas know better than to engage in physical altercations with Igbos. One of your top politicians warned you guys about embarking on such a suicide mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 12:31pm On May 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

He can't without the South. If you are depending on the North to vote him over a direct descendant of Dan Fodio, then you are a fool.

The North alone cannot stand the voting power of the South and luckily, MB is more comfortable with the South than North.

You can't be President without the East. It is as simple as shitt

If you think ibos alone constitute the South then you are a bigger fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 12:34pm On May 04, 2019
fx45:
Some of the said area boys are Igbos. I hope you know that... Anyway Yorubas know better than to engage in physical altercations with Igbos. One of your top politicians warned you guys about embarking on such a suicide mission

The day ibos start a fight with Yoruba either in Lagos or anywhere will be the day you learn your greatest lesson ever. You only need to try, and trust me this will bring you closer to Biafra, it is a risk worth taking.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by fx45(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:
The day ibos start a fight with Yoruba either in Lagos or anywhere will be the day you learn your greatest lesson ever. You only need to try, and trust me this will bring you closer to Biafra, it is a risk worth taking.
Bla bla blah... Yorubas are soft target. They're not up to par yet. There won't be a Victor Banjo to sabotage the plans next time.

Like I said earlier, Yorubas know better than lifting a finger against the Igbos anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
fx45:
Bla bla blah... Yorubas are soft target. They're not up to par yet. There won't be a Victor Banjo to sabotage the plans next time.

Like I said earlier, Yorubas know better than lifting a finger against the Igbos anywhere in Nigeria.

You want Biafra so much that you are prepared to give your life and you are scared to take on a soft target? What is the definition of a coward again?
You know very well that if you try it iboland will be fully annexed. Your governors will be appointed from Ibadan and they won't be ibos.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by BafanaBafana: 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
I don't know why people are so delusional. See people who have consistently failed in all their political calculations or predictions. From Osibanjo relinquishing his vp seat for Tinubu, to Fayose winning, to Adeleke, and then Saraki owning Kwara, to Atiku dividing northern votes, or Atiku winning North central etc etc Yet, the will still open their piggy smelly mouths to argue with someone on this forum.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Women Shut Down Venue Of World Economic Forum Over Killings.. / Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / Flooding: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Dirty Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.