Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (6169 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 4:58am On May 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Read the post I replied and observe that you spoke out of point.

I can't see the post you reply.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by rummmy: 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Igbos are not ready for the presidency. Even this hate filled thread says it all. 80% of Igbo people support PDP and still, they are advocating for a northerner to fly the party’s flag in 2023. What is wrong with an Igbo man contesting for president under the PDP platform in 2023? Won’t a Peter Obi of PDP vs Osinbajo of APC be an interesting all south contest? Why are Igbos scared of aspiring for the presidency even in a party they claim to dominate?
dont be bias in your comment.
I can see that you are both pro apc and anti igbo.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by rummmy: 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Igbos are not ready for the presidency. Even this hate filled thread says it all. 80% of Igbo people support PDP and still, they are advocating for a northerner to fly the party’s flag in 2023. What is wrong with an Igbo man contesting for president under the PDP platform in 2023? Won’t a Peter Obi of PDP vs Osinbajo of APC be an interesting all south contest? Why are Igbos scared of aspiring for the presidency even in a party they claim to dominate?
dont be bias in your comment.
I can see that you are both pro apc and anti igbo. But we have made our choice.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by adekolaelect(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2019
bjnice:

Adekola, kilode rora, abeg soft pedal just take it easy with the guy. It makes no sense to knock down a tribe that is already down. Jo let think of unification of one naija.
don't mind them
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Gazzy88(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
First Yorubas are not southern but west.

Secondly yorubas are not my brothers.
Mumu, remember nairaland belongs to a yoruba man. Get the f**k outta here. You hate filled flat-headed p*g.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions / Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses / Buhari To Present 2022 Budget On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.