Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano (44775 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by G1STM0RE: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
GistMore.com

Renowned founder of the Get Them Off The Street (GTOTS) initiative, Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, has died alongside his wife and their three children.

The tragic incident occurred, yesterday, at their Hausawa Qtrs, Ribadu road, kano home, following a fire incident.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/house-fire-kills-gtots-founder-his-wife-and-their-3kids-in-kano-photos

See his last post on social media

1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by G1STM0RE: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oh lord
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nickijoy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
What kind of fire is that Jesus Christ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Zuorom: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Death no see buhari kill, na this innocent young man e go collect. Mtcheew angry

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by PapaNnamdi: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
What kind of fire is that Jesus Christ
"next level" fire

13 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by sammirano: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by decatalyst(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Painful!

May his soul and that of his family rest in peace.

20 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by lewis33(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hearts out to the eHA family... Remembered our GIS tracking days back in Charanchi LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by lewis33(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:
Death no see buhari kill, na this innocent young man e go collect. Mtcheew angry
GROW UP FOOL.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by slawomir: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Death is only the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Dacronym(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chai! Why must the Good Ones always Go so early and terribly

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Dacronym(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
No
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by MrAnele(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Death is wicked... It doesn't care how much you have, how many kids you've saved, how many souls you've won or how good you are.. When it remembers you, it takes you if you are lucky.. If you are unlucky it takes your family members along.. Death is wicked

See my signature

Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need a Website For Your Business/Firm or a Personal Blog? Our Prices Are Amazingly affordable https:///2348131252158 (ASOWEBDESIGNS.COM)

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Naijawebmaster: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eyaa... this is sad. It's well cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sad
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by englishmart(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
You wanted to get people off the streets, but unfortunately you've gotten off the streets yourself. Someone left the streets, regardless. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Olukat(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
KANO? shocked angry angry
Another fire after election in Kano? Hmmm!
You dare to speak against what they hate, taking the children off the street means bad to them!
GEJ tried it and they manufactured votes against him and the "REC Kano state" and family paid the supreme price shocked shocked
You still wonder while who was in charge of the police in Kano became IG and later visited Kano and failed to "TRANSMIT" shocked shocked

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by AleAirHub(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by mightyhazel: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
just look at the beautiful wife and kids.. this one na tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Bestchisom(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Heartbreaking news... R. I. P to the wonderful family...

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by hisexcellency34: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
I remember the Kano REC who was killed with his family four years ago

10 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by straighttalk(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Mamakimy97: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wch kind fire b dat

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Kennydoc(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Arson, most likely. It's possibly the people he was trying to help or those impoverishing them that are behind the fire.
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by 22brains(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Renowned founder of the Get Them Off The Street (GTOTS) initiative, Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, has died alongside his wife and their three children.

The tragic incident occurred, yesterday, at their Hausawa Qtrs, Ribadu road, kano home, following a fire incident.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/house-fire-kills-gtots-founder-his-wife-and-their-3kids-in-kano-photos

eyaaa. it has taken them off the street to a shallow we must all be someday. RIP.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Yewandequeen(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is tragic.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Roon9(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
The worst way to go... Sad indeed.
Rip
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by SaAbbas(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
He signed my guarantors form when I got my first job with access bank.
#RIP Isaiah
You will always be remembered

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.