Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano (44781 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by efehis: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
What a tragedy. Lord rest their souls. My Anado gone?? Isaiah and Stella gone. This is just too much. Lord grant the families they left behind the spirit of fortitude. Amen
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Enitogbon5247: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by PapaNnamdi: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

. Idiot

ahaaaa u are so getting banned
lemme place it on VAR

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ahaaaa
u are so getting banned

lemme place it on VAR

Quit being childish. Ban is nothing on nairaland, grow up dude.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by PapaNnamdi: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

Quit being childish. Ban is nothing on nairaland, grow up dude.
ok sir,
my regards to Andyblaze
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

ok sir,

my regards to Andy

You're in cifia pain. Who is Andy? A mod?
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2019
May their soul rest in peace. I feel so bad
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by lewis33(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Kennydoc:
Arson, most likely. It's possibly the people he was trying to help or those impoverishing them that are behind the fire.
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
DONT GET UR SELF INTO TROUBLE WITH THE LAW, ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO PRAY FOR THE REPOSE OF THEIR SOUL. OUR HEARTS OUT TO THE PARENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.