Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls (1445 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by ridwanomooba: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
*Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls*

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, today urged his teeming supporters not to be discouraged by the outcome of the presidential and National assembly elections in the state, but should troop out en masse to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) governorship and house of assembly candidates come March 9 elections.

Saraki who was given an heroic reception on arrival at Ilorin International Airport by a mammoth crowd of supporters and well wishers, expressed confidence that the PDP has the number to emerge victorious in the remaining elections.

Addressing his supporters at the Charity House at his Iloffa GRA residence in Ilorin, the Senate President urged his people to close ranks and work in unison for the PDP in the governorship and house of assembly elections.

Appealing to his supporters and other aggrieved stakeholders to overlook wherever the system might have erred in the overall interest of Kwara state, Saraki reminded them that "those you voted for in anger are not your people and cannot attend to your needs as we, who are your brothers will do."

He thanked the people of the state for their support, assuring them that he would always be around to cater for their needs.

He added "I can't run away. My covenant with my people transcends politics. I will never abandon my people. We should not fight. I leave everything to God. I will not fight even with those they declared winnners of the last weekend's elections. We must cooperate for the governorship election. Once we do this, we shall win the election."

The Senate President charged his followers to be more committed like the opposition's supporters.

"We should stop internal wrangling. We shall emerge victorious in the remaining election. I'm here to assure you that I shall never abandon you, my people. The people you have voted for are not known to you. We should forgive ourselves and move forward in the interest of our state, " he stated.

END
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by uzziwise: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by MrAJQ(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Asee rubbish and gibberish. O Tò GÈ mean business
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by sarrki(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
We heard more than that 2 weeks ago

Tinubu humbled saraki in his domain

Jagaban nah master
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
He should channel all resources to Lagos. Opposition needs Lagos more than kwara.
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:
He should channel all resources to Lagos. Opposition needs Lagos more than kwara.
if PDP were serious, they would spend everything they have to see agbaje successful
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
if PDP were serious, they would spend everything they have to see agbaje successful
All of them, plus Saraki will not win a Local Government here in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
All they need now is money and thugs to match Tinubu toe to toe. Majority of the voters are in need of Otoge in Lagos. This is their best chance or never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:
When you can't win your home, how do you convince others to vote you when you are far away home. Ask Jonathan and Obasanjo they are better witnesses than you and I

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
Plus Jonathan federal power and million of dollars, they were humbled here in Lagos few years ago
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Daviddson(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kwara governorship is done and dusted in the favour of APC. It's not about the APC candidate; it's about breaking free from the servitude of the Saraki dynasty. If the two major candidates were switched, Kwarans would still vote for APC, just to avoid being in Saraki's camp. Tinubu's time is coming too, though it may not be this year.
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

When you can't win your home, how do you convince others to vote you when you are far away home. Ask Jonathan and Obasanjo they are better witnesses than you and I
Lagos is cosmopolitan. The melting pot. Just a small push will tip it's scale of power away from Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:

All they need now is money and thugs to match Tinubu toe to toe. Majority of the voters are in need of Otoge in Lagos. This is their best chance or never.
Jonathan Billion of dollars and federal power failed him
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:

Lagos is cosmopolitan. The melting pot. Just a small push will tip it's scale of power away from Tinubu.
You can't know Lagos more than Tinubu. As we heard more of these your on line inputs even before the last election. You will be humbled again by next week. But don't cry of rigging again if the outcome does not go your way
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

Jonathan Billion of dollars and federal power failed him
Jonathan is a gentleman, a lecturer and not your typical crooked naija politician, former general cum Mr saint and integrity.
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Afamed: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:

Jonathan is a gentleman, a lecturer and not your typical crooked naija politician, former general cum Mr saint and integrity.
I have heard you, Saturday is less than 7 days now. You will be humbled las las again
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by KunleyY19(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atunwa sef knows he can't win...
That's why their Media campaign has dropped...
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

You can't know Lagos more than Tinubu. As we heard more of these your on line inputs even before the last election. You will be humbled again by next week. But don't cry of rigging again if the outcome does not go your way
The only thing Tinubu has left in his arsenal is to use thugs and scare people away from the polling booths so they can do their thing while being backed by military and thugs.
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Chubhie: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

I have heard you, Saturday is less than 7 days now. You will be humbled las las again
We all want a level playing field for all involved. The will of the people must be honored.
Re: Saraki: Kwara PDP 'll Emerge Victorious In Governorship, Assembly Polls by Charmingrascal(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saraki and his sympathizers are planning to cause chaos in Kwara on election day. Security operatives should be on high alert.

He is planning a do or die politics

OTO GE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ramp Roads Mapped Out For Tarring By Gov. Ihedioha / "Take The Lead For Once" Dino Malaye Replied Buhari On Sending Envoy To South Af / How Amaechi Coerced Chinese Firm To do the following for Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.