Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (33532 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by doctokwus: 1:11am On Mar 03, 2019
kjhova:

The daft is you, fella. Unless you can show us stats indicating that all 15million votes for Buhari were from almajiris and illiterates.

That you hold on to such baseless assumptions don't make them facts. Like I said elsewhere, you guys don't want facts, no, all you desire is talking points. The effrontery to call others daft when your very essence is built on daftness!
Mr,anyone,minus the rigged votes,that voted Buhari is either after personal benefit directly or indirectly from him, otherwise the person is an illiterate or almajiri that doesn't know his left from right.I will continue repeating it.
The Abuja heavy defeat he suffered is the true reflection of what the average,honest,enlightened Nigerians are saying about how daftly he has ruled.
If you voted him,you belong to one of the 3 categories above.Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Ikinternational: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2019
laurel03:
without ur support he don win already 5% region

So what's the problem? Shut up n enjoy. I honestly don't understand the fuss. All of you should be busy enjoying the sweet victory. N ignore the "sore" losers.

But the truth is, most of you realize your life will not change one iota by Buhari reelection. So that sense of satisfaction is not there. That's why you're still wasting energy going back n forth after "winning"

I won't reply you again because i don't care to argue. Just making an observation
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by chimeziedickson: 2:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Really disappointed in you..Spits
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by ChiefSweetus: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2019
A fool.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by okonyia(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Obiano political grave is open waiting for his burial. His plan is to jump to APC. H want to sell APGA to APC, after his tenor, just like Okorocha, but he never know where he is because Anambra is not IMO . Just wait and be watching how he will be buried politically
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by laurel03(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Wow! For you to be celebrating these, then Nigeria is really a messed up country.
Just sit still, relax and let's all watch the Next Level movie.
one of the main function of govt is to provide basic amenities and we gained more amenities we want during pmb/pyo ... Carry ur govt textbook and read
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by laurel03(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Ikinternational:

So what's the problem? Shut up n enjoy. I honestly don't understand the fuss. All of you should be busy enjoying the sweet victory. N ignore the "sore" losers.

But the truth is, most of you realize your life will not change one iota by Buhari reelection. So that sense of satisfaction is not there. That's why you're still wasting energy going back n forth after "winning"

I won't reply you again because i don't care to argue. Just making an observation

govt can't change my life if I dnt change it by myself... Working in good organization and also doing diff side business is OK for me man. Not every1 will become Dangote

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2019
I see you all didn't notice where obiano rubbished zoogeria by saying that the shiithole is a place where equity, fairness and justice has been relegated to the background?!

all you zoogerians saw in his nonsensical boasting is that the great easterners should have voted for jubril

God Almighty has surely taken we, the great easterners, out of this non-salvagable shiithole!!!
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by capitalzero: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2019
most people that supported buhari knew he will win election because of northern factor not because he is better than atiku.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kjhova(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
doctokwus:

Mr,anyone,minus the rigged votes,that voted Buhari is either after personal benefit directly or indirectly from him, otherwise the person is an illiterate or almajiri that doesn't know his left from right.I will continue repeating it.
The Abuja heavy defeat he suffered is the true reflection of what the average,honest,enlightened Nigerians are saying about how daftly he has ruled.
If you voted him,you belong to one of the 3 categories above.Q.E.D

Oh I see. This is nothing but pure, undiluted wailing. Please accept this truck full of rose red tissue and hand towels to see you through the next 4 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Chill bro, the next 4 years will be interesting. By 2023, the north will throw out another popular candidate, and let's see how the Almajiris will vote for Osinbajo in their numbers.
When you talk about allies, know it clearly that a good part of the North and SS/SE were allies from 1999 till 2015. The alliance between the North and SW is only about 4 years old. Let's see how things unfold in the next couple of years.

Lol. I thought that the alliance still continued with your support for Atiku Al'Camerooni Dan Fulani in 2019? You guys don't know how to get the best out of your alliances. Just watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Ikinternational:

Where are you getting all these into your brain? I already knew what I'm going to achieve this year, just praying that unforseen circumstances don't come up. Your life is in your hands.

laurel03:
govt can't change my life if I dnt change it by myself... Working in good organization and also doing diff side business is OK for me man. Not every1 will become Dangote

Don't mind him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by barcaboi(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Preshy561:
Obiano has succeeded in killing apga in Anambra state.
Pdp has taken over.
PDP has always won presidency there so what's your point
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by crownpriest: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Timely, your excellency.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by rusher14: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2019
blackboy:
Shameful. You foresaw his victory so you worked For him. Imagine!! I no blame you. Some1 said it is the Igbos that will always be their own undoing in Nigeria. You Obiano has confirmed it. Shameful. Part of the problem

Because Obi is Igbo Obiano should work for him right?
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kiosk1: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:

Because Obi is Igbo Obiano should work for him right?

Not exactly.
THE FACT IS THAT PETER OBI MADE OBIANO, WHO WAS A RETIRED BANK STAFF WASTING HIS LIFE AWAY IN RETIREMENT IN AMERICA LIVING ON HIS PENSION WHEN OBI PICKED HIM FROM OBSCURITY TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR

OBIANO HAS A MORAL OBLIGATION TO WORK FOR OBI, HE OWES OBI, AND THIS INGRATE CALLED OBIANO HAS BROUGHT SHAME TO HIS PEOPLE WITH HIS DRUNKEN STUPOR.
APART FROM THAT HE AND HIS WIFE ARE CARTING AWAY ANAMBRA STATE MONEY TO AMERICA , MONEY LAUNDERING THROUGH CAFE FOUNDATION OF EBELECHUKWU OBIANO.
OBIANO WILLBE SHOWN WAY OUT BY ANAMBRA FOLKS. HE WILL SURELY BE IMPEACHED.

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by rusher14: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2019
kiosk1:

Not exactly.

Are they of the same party?

What's their recent history like?

What's the basis for Obiano working for Obi?
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Kennydoc(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

Lol. I thought that the alliance still continued with your support for Atiku Al'Camerooni Dan Fulani in 2019? You guys don't know how to get the best out of your alliances. Just watch.

Wait till 2023
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kiosk1: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:

Are they of the same party?

What's their recent history like?

What's the basis for Obiano working for Obi?

THE BASIS IS THAT PETER OBI MADE OBIANO, WHO WAS A RETIRED BANK STAFF WASTING HIS LIFE AWAY IN RETIREMENT IN AMERICA LIVING ON HIS PENSION WHEN OBI PICKED HIM FROM OBSCURITY TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR

OBIANO HAS A MORAL OBLIGATION TO WORK FOR OBI, HE OWES OBI, AND THIS INGRATE CALLED OBIANO HAS BROUGHT SHAME TO HIS PEOPLE WITH HIS DRUNKEN STUPOR.

OBIANO WILL BE SHOWN WAY OUT BY ANAMBRA FOLKS WHO ARE DISGUSTED BY HIS UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDE AND HIS OVERBEARING WIFE.

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by rusher14: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
kiosk1:

THE BASIS IS THAT PETER OBI MADE OBIANO, WHO WAS A RETIRED BANK STAFF WASTING HIS LIFE AWAY IN RETIREMENT IN AMERICA LIVING ON HIS PENSION WHEN OBI PICKED HIM FROM OBSCURITY TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR

OBIANO WILL BE SHOWN WAY OUT BY ANAMBRA FOLKS WHO ARE DISGUSTED BY HIS UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDE AND HIS OVERBEARING WIFE.

Yet Anambra gave him a second term.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Blitz888(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preshy561:
Obiano has succeeded in killing apga in Anambra state.
Pdp has taken over.

His state house of assembly will be 100% PDP then his trouble will begin...

The inebriated Governor has lost it completely!
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kiosk1: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:

Yet Anambra gave him a second term.

Yes they gave him a second chance, then thrashed him to the floor. From 21out of 21 , his latest score at the recently concluded senatorial elections is 0. Yes, zero. House of reps, just one seat out of 11. This drunkard has been given marching orders by the people of Anambra State.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by emmasege: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Our Igbo brothers, hope you don hear your brother?

This is why we say APCheats and Zombies are found on both sides of the Niger River. They are not endemic to the west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' / See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.