Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House (65725 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by alizma: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

What insolence! What a way to disrespect your father! The fact that you deserve privacy doesn't give you the right to desecrate his home. This is a man that clothes you, feeds you and foots your goddamn bills, and all you could do is pay him back with evil? You and your manfriend deserve to be thrown into a pot of boiling oil.
keep quiet, they didn't kill somebody, they only got carried away at the wrong place.
while it was wrong for her to make love with her man in her father's house, it doesn't throw away the fact that at 22, she actually has right to privacy which should be respected. talking about feeding and clothing her, the man is just performing his duty as the father.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by donbenie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
G1STM0RE:

>>> WATCH SEX VIDEO
Which sex video? Where you there with them.. shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by coolie1: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Newboss:
Lock the stupid man up ASAP! angry
I pray when you have a daughter a 30 year old man would come to your own home and bang her
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by hardbody: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

What insolence! What a way to disrespect your father! The fact that you deserve privacy doesn't give you the right to desecrate his home. This is a man that clothes you, feeds you and foots your goddamn bills, and all you could do is pay him back with evil? You and your manfriend deserve to be thrown into a pot of boiling oil.

Pot of boiling oil on top fuc.k?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by piehorse: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
A 22 year old lady having sex ain't a bad thing although doing it in your father's house?, haba!!.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Jummyju: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

I have gone to do this while younger. The more the danger the sweeter the pleasure.

I will have a Balls Detector installed infront of my gate instead of Metal Detector.

If i see any boys near my daughters grin

[img]https://media1./images/59e268fd80d54a8eef011d7e02d55414/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/afcc3e7bef5314f3ebb70cc365202d6f/tenor.gif[/img]
but you dey fùck people daughters
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by IvarTheBoneless: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jummyju:
but you dey fùck people daughters

Difference between fvcking and making love nah tongue

I hope you are not a lady, using vulgar language angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Texman21: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

I have gone to do this while younger. The more the danger the sweeter the pleasure.

I will have a Balls Detector installed infront of my gate instead of Metal Detector.

If i see any boys near my daughters grin

[img]https://media1./images/59e268fd80d54a8eef011d7e02d55414/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/afcc3e7bef5314f3ebb70cc365202d6f/tenor.gif[/img]
how far with season 5 vikings nah is it out
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by IvarTheBoneless: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Texman21:
how far with season 5 vikings nah is it out

Season 6 you meant...

Late this year. Final season.

The Seer told me
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
Just imagine oo..Bringing a 30 year old man to bleep you under your father's roof...She still get mouth to talk about privacy...We leave your case for God

What's wrong with fvcking you under your parents' roof, it's about the excitement, the adrenaline rush, the thrill...grin If you haven't tried it please do coz it's more fun than the secure way. smiley

Doing the do while looking over your shoulder - chai wallahi !!! grin

If you obey the rules all the time, you'll miss the fun. wink
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Texman21: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Season 6 you meant...
Late this year. Final season.
The Seer told me
so you already watched season 5 gist me small
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by nextnear(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

will you keep quiet!, what trash are you pouring out that you think its sensible enough not to be senseless, even you self, just take a good look at all u just typed, isn't it all nonsense to u, so the girl broke the law or what, or you think her father's House is a church or mosque, idiot that made u call what she did evil,
So she said her father didn't take care of her right, that just made you to be talking about clothing nd all.
Why not go and assist her father to throw her inside the boiling water since you can do that to your own kid too, idiot i know people like you, you are even a terrorist.
please and please not even a single word from that your empty brain anymore,
just mind your own business or u go and sleep if you have nothing wise to offer.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Jummyju: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Difference between fvcking and making love nah tongue

I hope you are not a lady, using vulgar language angry
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
biafranation:
I have noticed that these African people from Kenya and Zimbabwe behave like Afonjas. You read about stories like this in SW all the time but rarely in Biafraland. Remember Biafrans are Negros not Africans.

Are you normal?

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by AngelicBeing: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Gbam grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Are you saying you never made out with a girl in her parents house?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by tintingz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

You are going too far in this hypocrisy.

In as much as what she did might be wrong the girl is 22 and old enough to have a lover like everyone else, the only reason they were caught was because they did it in her parents house. People have sex and am very sure her father is not a monk.

Now beating is not the solution, remember she's 22 and old enough even for marriage according to law, instead of a good counsel which will be better, beating won't solve anything, it's just a physical abuse.

In law she's old enough to have sex and her privacy while physical abuse is against the law, who's going to face the law now?

I understand the emotion the father went through in that moment but he went too far!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
peteruuu:
Awon omo oniranu

How are they oníranù?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by omooba969(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunlayi:
Same with our brothers from the nut

What about them?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by nextnear(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
alizma:

keep quiet, they didn't kill somebody, they only got carried away at the wrong place.
while it was wrong for her to make love with her man in her father's house, it doesn't throw away the fact that at 22, she actually has right to privacy which should be respected. talking about feeding and clothing her, the man is just performing his duty as the father.
thanks for lending the idiot wisdom jare, it is either he is running away from wisdom or wisdom is running away from him, if not so he wouldn't be dishing out judgement on the matter as if the girl committed genocide.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Hidentity(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Hha. Pot of boiling oil?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
She's not serious, she should admit what she did was wrong.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by nextnear(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
tintingz:
You are going too far in this hypocrisy.

In as much as what she did might be wrong the girl is 22 and old enough to have a lover like everyone else, the only reason they were caught was because they did it in her parents house. People have sex and am very sure her father is not a monk.

Now beating is not the solution, remember she's 22 and old enough even for marriage according to law, instead of a good counsel which will be better, beating won't solve anything, it's just a physical abuse.

In law she's old enough to have sex while physical abuse is against the law, who's going to face the law now?

I understand the emotion the father went through in that moment but he went too far!
is not even going too far, he is already at the center of the bottom of the deepest circle of hypocrisy and craziness.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by nextnear(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
omooba969:

Are you normal?
if you ask him that kind of question countless times, even his abnormal status will not even allow him to answer it correctly for once.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Mexyz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
Just imagine oo..Bringing a 30 year old man to bleep you under your father's roof...She still get mouth to talk about privacy...We leave your case for God
Beautiful Lady
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by adekalumichael: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Train up a child in a good way; when she grows up she will never depart from it.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by victorian(f): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Delugajackson, you no serious . u are not thinking straight .
God created everyone to have sex , I mean real sex!
The only wrong, I see in the daughter is she actually had sex in her father's house .
She would have gone to her boyfriend house to get laid . And its not a crime or sin. We all have raging hormones and she's an adult .

Abi nah when she reach 40 years still single in your house , that's when u will be forced to even tell to go bring man fucvk and try get belle for the man.
You will even give her a man yourself , by the time she reach 40 ,sitting duck in your house . So please don't be too harsh . Simply teach her about condoms and protection then also abstinence. Cause whether u like it or not ? She must Fucvk!

Lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by barinedan(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Instead of her to be ashamed of herself she still have the guts to say her father should have knocked first, that is too bad, talking about privacy under the roof of a man that feeds and clothes you is very much annoying
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by victorian(f): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
That's how one of my married female friend who has a teenage daughter was saying , she will make sure her daughter do not have sex until shes married . I told her babe! Forget that yanz! Will u follow her to university or polytechnic ? Will u be in her school to monitor who she talks with or not ?

Lemme tell u, we all have raging hormones especially from age 18 years up , some even 15years and there is nothing u can do about it. She could see a guy in school and her heart and brain will flip upside down , while she looks on with lust thinking its love . So the best u can do before your daughter gets to primary teach and educate her on sex and preventive means , infact tell her any guy coming to talk her , she should introduce the guy to u and u don't like lies and hidden friendships . if the guy refuse to come see u, then cut off immediately from such guy.
Teach her the consequences of getting pregnant and how u will kill her with your own hands if she graduates from school wit a belly or child .
And if she graduates with flying colours , a wonderful and perfect gift awaits her .

So she must be very very careful or better still abstain and wait after graduation .
Sex no dey end . e go everly dey till old age .

My friend was short of words ,just looking at me with a resigned look on her face .

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Chinashopping84: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
bad poking

check my siigy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by v2: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na wa for fake stories. How did the picture of this guy get here? This is a former colleague of mine who currently works at dangote refinery construction project. Wetin concern am with Zimbabwe?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House by Greatfullheart: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Aunty you're So Ungrateful, no matter What He's Still You Dad. Wait oh, you're 22years and Your Manfriend not Boyfriend is 30years=8years Diff. And You Still Have The Guts to Bring Him Home... You Get Luck say no Be Nigeria you De If not by Now you Don De Grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.