Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS (6515 Views)

Some Nigerian Men Are Gold Diggers / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rosay15:
... Lol, you kind of funny... You're right thou... Send me pm
I honestly have been going through every detail here as to how to send a PM...how do U do that? Or just send me an email to jezbcrazy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rosay15:
... Lol, you kind of funny... You're right thou... Send me pm
I don't know how to do that, could you bail me as well teach me or is there another means of not talking here ?
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
rex444:
I don't know how to do that, could you bail me as well teach me or is there another means of not talking here ?
.. Follow me den send me pm. I would ve do DAT bt I don't know maybe u are using d same same mail for this site
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Follow me den send me pm. I would ve do DAT bt I don't know maybe u are using d same same mail for this site
hello madam shakey shakey....how far you doing ? Yea I did follow you and still there was no option for that so I unfollowed. Seems difficult to actually get to know a name.... Pheeeeew!!!! Mmmmm how about I flash my number on my handle and you tell me once U have seen it then I will take it down ?
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
rex444:
hello madam shakey shakey....how far you doing ? Yea I did follow you and still there was no option for that so I unfollowed. Seems difficult to actually get to know a name.... Pheeeeew!!!! Mmmmm how about I flash my number on my handle and you tell me once U have seen it then I will take it down ?
...lol, okay now... Ur number
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rosay15:
...lol, okay now... Ur number
check
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
rex444:
check
done... Check ur whatsapp
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mmadu5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Indeed
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mmadu5(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2019
what is wrong with our girls biko
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Problemkid1: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
lovelybugs:
cheesy stop toasting materialist girls. Hehe
Y'all be wailing about materialistic bitches when y'all got no gold to dig.
Guys keep running after the flashy girls forgetting that it's money that's used to maintain them.
If you no give am, her papa no give am and she no get work who go kon give am?
Anyhoo, enjoy!
No go hustle to get money to take care of yourself. Dey here dey depend on men.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
mmadu5:
im starting to hate naija girls with passion ,imagine a girl i met not even up to 4 days she has started giving me bills just because she saw that i live in a good apartment and drive a car , i mean only 4 days ooo i wonder what will happen if we are already dating . Nigerian girls God go punish una , i will advice you of you to go get a job and stop being gold diggers

Good thing she didn't cook for you before she started asking for money. Then, you would of really lost respect for her!
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by emelda86(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
How do u guys meet such girls like for heavens sake na wa o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud / Join Our Whatsapp Free Dating Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.