Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen (736 Views)

Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Hibiscus50: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
@ StateReporter News

Apex Fulani socio-cultural association, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has reacted to the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in an interview with Sun, the National President of the association, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo said that even Fulani cows are happy over the victory of President Buhari over the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Both major contenders in the 2019 presidential election, Atiku and Buhari are both Fulanis.

Bello claimed that so many people tried to use money to buy the group but they were led by their belief in Buhari.

Bello added, “The game is finished and we are already in the Next Level. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has done a good job.

“As for me, since the last two weeks, I knew that President Buhari would win the election. He campaigned all over the country and the masses like him.

Even if he did not go round and stayed in Abuja, he would still have won the election because of the love of people for him.

“It was obvious that the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar was going to lose the election to Buhari

“This time, President Buhari has to check the people around him very well. Not all of them are giving him good advice.

“I believe that by now, he already knows those who like Nigeria and those do not like Nigeria. It is now that the real change will come.

“I believe that Baba will bring a lot of change to Nigeria. Even the cows in the bush are now happy and will know that very soon, change will reach them.

“Today (Wednesday), when I wanted to harvest milk from my cow, I noticed that it was double what I used to get.

“Through that, I know that something good is coming to the country. So, even the cows are happy and feeling that change has come.

“Before now, after every election, you used to have all manner of crises but since Buhari won, you can see that everywhere is calm.

“Everybody is very happy; some are dancing and killing animals to do sacrifice. We, the Fulani are praying for him and that he should remember us.

“The Fulani are really suffering; they are killing the Fulani everywhere but we cannot leave President Buhari. We believe in him.

“He is our son, father and grandfather. I urge him to remove all the people around him who are enemies of his administration.

“During the campaigns, many people including Atiku were trying to poison the minds of the Fulani that Buhari did not do anything for us.

“We understood that Buhari entered government at a time that everything had spoilt in the country.

“I believe that Buhari is going to do a lot now. So many people tried to use money to buy us but we believe in Buhari. We are praying that Buhari will listen to the leadership of the Fulani.”

source : StateRepprter News

http://www.statereporters.com/2019/03/02/even-cows-happy-presidents-reelection-fulani-herdsmen/

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Agarli(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
seen
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by oyebanji44: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin Atikulooter a colossal failure grin he is not good for any thing ..
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Daviddson(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
These people are really hilarious. You got more milk from your cows "after Buhari won", to you, means the cows are happy for his re-election. grin
Illiteracy and poverty are a twin disease that affect the entirety of a man's being. Especially illiteracy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin grin Atikulooter a colossal failure grin he is not good for any thing ..
you are one of the cows he's talking about

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Otuegbe: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
"COWs" that is how buhari sees all his supporters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by chiefolododo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shebi cows voted too

5 Likes

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Don't even know what to comment. This really cracked me up big time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by diablos: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Not surprised. The cattle or death merchants whose leader jst got reelected will always support their chief patron and of course the cows will be happy because they know more blood shed will occur this second term.

2 Likes

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by naijanaso: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why won't cows be happy? Have they not heard that "blood is thicker than water"?...and That "birds of the same feather flock together"

4 Likes

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by phase1: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Many of those cows are here on NL. Their skulls are worth only 5,000 in jankara market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by oyebanji44: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donmedra:
you are one of the cows he's talking about
Are you all right..dumbo
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Gentleziggy(m): 12:26am On Mar 03, 2019
And d cows are mooing all over nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Gentleziggy(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2019
chiefolododo:
Shebi cows voted too
yes d cows (supporters) mooed (voted) for their slave driver (buhari) tongue
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Gandollar(f): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
Are you all right..dumbo
I swear the tin pain me for your sake too. grin

1 Like

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Gentleziggy(m): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
when a cow is happy it produces more milk,how many buckets of milk have u been able to produce today cow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Gentleziggy(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari's cows (supporters) all seems to have gone into a silent mode,they will not like that man for referring them to as cows.
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by Xisnin(m): 4:34am On Mar 03, 2019
A lot of happy Buharig cows reside here on nairaland.
One of them is already in this thread.
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by oyebanji44: 5:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Gentleziggy:
when a cow is happy it produces more milk,how many buckets of milk have u been able to produce today cow?
you suffered head injuries ..l guess
Re: Even Cows Are Happy With President’s Reelection – Fulani Herdsmen by oyebanji44: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
I swear the tin pain me for your sake too. grin
what goes on in that head of yours

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Dino Melaye Shared A Video Of Thugs Shooting Sporadically / Unveiling Imo State Governor-elect, Emeka Ihedioha @ 54 / Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.