Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF (14175 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by irumole1975: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
And how is it your business?

I'm I complaining? undecided

.Gtfho grin grin

The gods are angry with you for insulting me

Apologise now, and you might be free
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

The gods are angry with you for insulting me

Apologise now, and you might be free
grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
I will Worship pussy,in fact I will lick every woman ass here on this forum.

Now do you have any problem with that?

Lol you are joking right? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Lol you are joking right? grin grin
of course I am grin, grin but these guys on this section are crazy, once your opinion is different from theirs,they tag you pussy worshiper. wtf undecided

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Momoney77: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

Bro, don't mind them.

They're scared you're dishing out too much information about the female apparent power tussles and manipulative whims.
Most are even scared their boyfriend might come across this thread, and when the idiot finally get his footings in the female world; Alas she loses her power, and the guy will start seeing her beyond the fake wig she carries
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Momoney77: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

Bro, don't mind them.

They're scared you're dishing out too much information about the female apparent power tussles and manipulative whims.
Most are even scared their boyfriend might come across this thread, and when the idiot finally get his footings in the female world; Alas she loses her power, and the guy will start seeing her beyond the fake wig she carries

So true man,The main reason these ladies hiding behind male monikers are so vexed and scared is because the very spell with which they've been manipulating their boyfriends with, the very spell with which have earned them so much attention and financial gains from friendzoned guys is about to be broken.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by irumole1975: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Momoney77:

So true man,The main reason these ladies hiding behind male monikers are so vexed and scared is because the very spell with which they've been manipulating their boyfriends with, the very spell with which have earned them so much attention and financial gains from friendzoned guys is about to be broken.

Lol... You're so on point

I only call my girlfriends when I'm Hot and wanna do the do. I dont have time for nonsense. And when she fumbles I call another babe. Na she go dey beg me later say It's been long I touch her. She be like 'baby dont you love me again

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
of course I am grin, grin but these guys on this section are crazy, once your opinion is different from theirs,they tag you pussy worshiper. wtf undecided
it's not that your opinion is different. You just opposed a post about that cautions against being a Nice Guy by wanting to be a Nice Guy. You are a woman worshipper.
But keep worshipping and tell us how many women gave you pussy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Momoney77:

[b]So true man,The main reason these ladies hiding behind male monikers are so vexed and scared is because the very spell with which they've been manipulating their boyfriends with, the very spell with which have earned them so much attention and financial gains from friendzoned guys is about to be broken.[/b ]
many monikers are ladies undercover to discredit writeups like these
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
SexExplorer:

Ubunja, do you have the pdf of this book "The King's Chronicles: how to escape the wrath of American women and live like a king"

If you do, kindly suggest how I can get it. A friend in the US just recommended it for me.
no I'm hearing of it here from you.
I will secure download links
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
it's not that your opinion is different. You just opposed a post about that cautions against being a Nice Guy by wanting to be a Nice Guy. You are a woman worshipper.
But keep worshipping and tell us how many women gave you pussy.
grin grin you didn't reply JjBankys mentions why? grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

Bro, don't mind them.

seems the post that proved the trigger-puller was Hacking The Female Mind.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
grin grin you didn't reply JjBankys mentions why? grin grin grin
ubunja:
A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick

PUSSY IS PUSSY.
women love money. It doesn't matter whether you make that money cleaning toilets or robbing people or investing on the stock exchange. To them All money is good money. And all money is the same. Likewise to a Player all pussy is good pussy and all pussy is the same. Doesn't matter the woman's looks. Pussy is pussy.

The Player has fvcked so many pussies that they are now the same to him, no matter how beautiful a woman is. Why should hers be special when even the ugliest woman has one?.....

Back to the Average Guy...
The average guy only wants beautiful women. But as much as he only has an eye for beautiful women he is also afraid of approaching these beautiful women. beautiful women are hard to get and even harder to fvck, so the average guy goes through life having sex maybe once in a blue moon. At the end he gets to 30 without any real skill in talking to women or fvcking them. Where regular sex with the easy Plain Janes and Ugly Ducklings would have forced his mind to separate Love from Sex he remains uncured of the above instinct. He goes through life emotional with sex. Where he is given sex there he will fall in love.

Men are visual and select for beauty in women, but thats no reason to ignore ugly women. A Player understands this. He ignores faces. And because he ignores faces he also fvcks ugly girls, if only to keep his Dick Game eversharp.
Again because he ignores faces a Player can treat beautiful girls like trash, shocking the princesses accustomed to a never-ending chorus of male compliments and succeeding in presenting himself as High Value with the sex skills to prove it. .....

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
ok

Does that put your not-so-bright mind to rest?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
no I'm hearing of it here from you.
I will secure download links

All right. Let me know when you have access to it. The review I'm seeing on Amazon is encouraging
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
SexExplorer:

All right. Let me know when you have access to it. The review I'm seeing on Amazon is encouraging
done deal bro.
I will.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by peanutbutter(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Look at them, delusional Beta males grin

Don’t go and make money oh

You think ladies are fools grin grin

I pity una. The only ladies you can get with this dumb scope is orange sellers and ekaette types. cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
There is nothing mysterious about a woman so much that a man has to use formulas or various tactics to "decipher" her. Any man with sense would not see this writeups as an eye opener or see the writer as a Messiah as many guys here do.

I believe it is the slow ones that would have to use laid down principles to get a woman.

Besides, there is more to life than wooing and bedding a woman for people to put too much focus on.

Loyalists can attack me as usual. But at least come with reason and facts and not empty heads accompanied with foul and abusive words.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by kay29000(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice write-up...this is the bitter truth.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
There is nothing mysterious about a woman so much that a man has to use formulas or various tactics to "decipher" her. Any man with sense would not see this writeups as an eye opener or see the writer as a Messiah as many guys here do.

I believe it is the slow ones that would have to use laid down principles to get a woman.

Besides, there is more to life than wooing and bedding a woman for people to put too much focus on.

Loyalists can attack me as usual. But at least come with reason and facts and not empty heads accompanied with foul and abusive words.

so what is life about?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
kay29000:
Nice write-up...this is the bitter truth.
why do you think tempers have been flaring on this thread!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Aiziko: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
This write-up is a depiction of reality. Far from arguing about the authenticity of this principle my own main concern is how we as men can use this knowledge to our advantage.
Ubunja,going by what you just posted, are you saying that one should be straight forward with his desire for a lady?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Aiziko:
This write-up is a depiction of reality. Far from arguing about the authenticity of this principle my own main concern is how we as men can use this knowledge to our advantage.
Ubunja,going by what you just posted, are you saying that one should be straight forward with his desire for a lady?
from the word go.. If she doesn't feel the same way you part ways with her without wasting time and, energy.
Coz if you invest 2yrs on her only to be blown off you gonna be mightily pissed.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
Look at them, delusional Beta males grin

Don’t go and make money oh

You think ladies are fools grin grin

I pity una. The only ladies you can get with this dumb scope is orange sellers and ekaette types. cheesy
if you want money don't tell men to go get money so you can get it from men. Go get the money yourself.

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
so what is life about?

Why not explore it and start a series on it? It is deeper than wooing and conquering women.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why not explore it and start a series on it? It is deeper than wooing and conquering women.
if I was in Business Section or Religious Section I would.

But Romance Section would be for women and sex. If it bothers you maybe you're in the wrong section.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
if I was in Business Section or Religious Section I would.

But Romance Section would be for women and sex. If it bothers you maybe you're in the wrong section.

Romance section is not all about women and sex. It is about relationships, connections, love, etc.

Life and issues about life would fit more into this section than in Business or Religion as you mentioned.

I am sure you don't expect everyone to agree with your writeups. So you should be open to criticisms.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Romance section is not all about women and sex. It is about relationships, connections, love, etc.

Life and issues about life would fit more into this section than in Business or Religion as you mentioned.

I am sure you don't expect everyone to agree with your writeups. So you should be open to criticisms.
But none of those things are about the MEANING OF LIFE. they are about MEN & WOMEN, so lighten up.

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

But none of those things are about the MEANING OF LIFE. they are about MEN & WOMEN, so lighten up.

YOU need to lighten up and expand the horizon of your thinking to accommodate other things that matter

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

YOU need to lighten up and expand the horizon of your thinking to accommodate other things that matter
in a section called Romance Section Women and Sex will be the most important things. If in your head they are not, then you are looking for bread in a butchery.

you are in the wrong place
Let's not drag out a discussion that even a grade 5 pupil can get it over with in 1 min

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
in a section called Romance Section Women and Sex will be the most important things. If in your head they are not, then you are looking for bread in a butchery.

you are in the wrong place
Let's not drag out a discussion that even a grade 5 pupil can get it over with in 1 min

Meaning you are in grade four?

Ubunja!! You don't always have to be right all the time. You don't hold monopoly of "rightness". Free your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.