Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF (14174 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
Look at them, delusional Beta males grin

Don’t go and make money oh

You think ladies are fools grin grin

I pity una. The only ladies you can get with this dumb scope is orange sellers and ekaette types. cheesy
Lol... Make money yourself and you wouldn't have to bother about others who don't ....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by solomix10(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Those who have been advising guys for years now to make money then girls would chase them , pls since these years hope you have made the millions?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Adasun(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mehn i missed so much sh|it on dis thread.

cheesy cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Adasun(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Meaning you are in grade four?

Ubunja!! You don't always have to be right all the time. You don't hold monopoly of "rightness". Free your mind
so what was dat thing he said and u think it's wrong?

Ubunja is bae.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Adasun:
so what was dat thing he said and u think it's wrong?

Ubunja is bae.

You could check from our conversation and decipher.

He is bae to those that do not know that approaching a woman is not rocket science which requires laid down rules or principles but just common sense.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:53am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

He is bae to those that do not know that approaching a woman is not rocket science which requires laid down rules or principles but just common sense.

ImaIma1:

listen to you trying to flip the script. Lol.
FYI in the early days of the Miseducations ladies used to boast we wouldn't figure them out. A year down the line after we have done just that tge tune changes to "women were never complicated". Just see how Funmisticqueen has done just that:

Feb 2018:
funmisticqueen:
it is good that men like you are begining to THINK you are getting wiser in this game. Game On.

Feb 2019: (10 Miseducations later)

funmisticqueen:
it is so sad how debased this post is. Dear men, if all you want from women is what is between their legs pls feel free to follow his miseducations.
The appeal of a player gets stale quickly especially if as a lady you are smart. These games only work on naive ladies and when the time the player is done, as you mature, you would meet bitter women and come here to rant when they play you. Learn to preserve the innocence and naivety of the ladies so that you can enjoy new products.As a man all I have to say is to just be the best version of you, be masculine, deal with your issues and watch rare diamonds come to you.

Ubunja's game loses its appeal down the line as you get more mature and finally realise what you want out of life

Just see the change from "you'll never figure women out" to "these writings only get you sex" looool I laugh till I pee myself when I read such things.

.just like you, busy trying to get the Miseducations to stop being about women. Lmfao. No ways. We are not changing focus.

Deal with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Meaning you are in grade four?

Ubunja!! You don't always have to be right all the time. You don't hold monopoly of "rightness". Free your mind
don't make me laugh.
The Miseducations have always been about women and sex. There is no reason to change now.

If the truth is cutting too close to home just ignore us. But trying to get the Miseducations to focus on other things wont work. Thank you very much.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me laugh.
The Miseducations have always been about women and sex. There is no reason to change now.

If the truth is cutting too close to home just ignore us. But trying to get the Miseducations to focus on other things wont work. Thank you very much.
i like this guy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:

FYI in the early days of the Miseducations ladies used to boast we wouldn't figure them out. A year down the line after we have done just that tge tune changes to "women were never complicated". Just see how Funmisticqueen has done just that:

Feb 2018:

Just see the change from "you'll never figure women out" to "these writings only get you sex" looool I laugh till I pee myself when I read such things.

.just like you, busy trying to get the Miseducations to stop being about women. Lmfao. No ways. We are not changing focus.

Deal with it.

its so sad. I have evolved in the past one year. But you are still the same bitter misogynist you were last year.
In one year, i broke up with a broke playboy. Did some soul searching. Leveled up. Dated the man of my dreams, nearly married him. Lost him to death. Finished a phase in my career, travelled, found fulfilment, found my life's purpose, received insight into how people communicate and so many other things.

What can you say you accomplished in one year apart from recycling the same content after a year long ban.
But I will maintain what I said last year, you can never understand women. Just like we can never understand men. But although your tactics work on some, infact majority of the ladies, it will never work for the elusive few everyone wants cos they are an enigma. These miseducation threads only work on broken women.

This will be the last time I will reply any miseducation thread, tired of being considerate to a narcissist.

To all the ladies out there if Ubunja ever tells or begs you to reply on his threads through any medium e.g whatsapp. Pls ignore him, infact block him cos he needs your views to put you down and seem important.
SAY NO TO BEING NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY

Cc ImaIma1
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
its so sad. I have evolved in the past one year. But you are still the same bitter misogynist you were last year.
In one year, i broke up with a broke playboy. Did some soul searching. Leveled up. Dated the man of my dreams, nearly married him. Lost him to death. Finished a phase in my career, travelled, found fulfilment, found my life's purpose, received insight into how people communicate and so many other things.

What can you say you accomplished in one year apart from recycling the same content after a year long ban.
But I will maintain what I said last year, you can never understand women. Just like we can never understand men. But although your tactics work on some, infact majority of the ladies, it will never work for the elusive few everyone wants cos they are an enigma. These miseducation threads only work on broken women.

This will be the last time I will reply any miseducation thread, tired of being considerate to a narcissist.
just say you were wrong.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:

Feb 2018:

Deal with it.

It is beginning to seem like a competition. And I have never had any reason to see it that way.

The truth is that even your writeups do not completely unravel a woman. There are still areas you won't be able to reach. But you are still doing a good job.

However, what you write is something any smart guy should be able to do already. As I said, it is not rocket science
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is beginning to seem like a competition. And I have never had any reason to see it that way.

The truth is that even your writeups do not completely unravel a woman. There are still areas you won't be able to reach. But you are still doing a good job.

However, what you write is something any smart guy should be able to do already. As I said, it is not rocket science
stay tuned.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Finally grin

The second bolded sounds like a motherfucking sign of approval, bravo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Just see the immaturity of Funmisticqueen in bringing to Nairaland private WhatsApp conversations.

You are a sore loser bro.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Patheos:

Finally grin

but Patheos we never needed their approval my nigger.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
but Patheos we never needed their approval my nigger.

Nah bro but you've got to admit it gets hilarious when they oppose at first and then unwillingly admit the undiluted truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Thread has been fun wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by kullozone(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2019
savior22:
You are below my league, so you can't hurt my feelings boy.

He's not below your league. You're the one who opened his thread to seek his attention for some unknown reason though...

Maybe to kiss some flat female asss... yes?
smiley

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Patheos:

Nah bro but you've got to admit it gets hilarious when they oppose at first and then unwillingly admit the undiluted truth cheesy
I guess.
They are nothing but a bunch of losers.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Patheos:
Thread has been fun wink
lol yah. Nice Guys came out to play, in all their asslicking stupidity

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2019
kullozone:

He's not below your league. You're the one who opened his thread to seek his attention for some unknown reason though...

Maybe to kiss some flat female asss... yes?
smiley
it's always the flat ass that gets these idiots worshipping. They can't handle a phat ass

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Patheos:

Finally grin

Meaning you, patheos don't need to read it to approach a lady. It is common sense
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:

To all the ladies out there if Ubunja ever tells or begs you to reply on his threads through any medium e.g whatsapp. Pls ignore him, infact block him cos he needs your views to put you down and seem important.
SAY NO TO BEING NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY

Cc ImaIma1

Unraveling women doesn't even take all these rules and principles. These rules are mainly to bed a woman and it doesn't work for a lot, even the not so smart ones.

I, for one developed the ability to see through people...guy or girl from the first meeting so much that my males friends would want me to meet their girlfriends before they get serious not to talk of one guy that would come and act sly and coy around me and try to get into my head.

I don't even have the time and the patience for mind games. If some of these alpha males had met me when I was unmarried, I would have brought them to their knees wink effortlessly and rendered their miseducations useless.

Here they are getting their schooling from the miseducations...lol.

Well you know what they say.."in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king".

Fortunately, I have not had any social chat with any Nairalander...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
lol yah. Nice Guys came out to play, in all their asslicking stupidity
dude just ignore them undecided I like your threads

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by daviesblaze(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
WOW! WOW!!

Just what can i say

Keep posting ubunja. however i would suggest you don't reply the mention of some mawderfucking women asslickers who have nothing to do but masturbate to the pictures of that crush they are fvcking afraid to approach.

Thumbs up man!!!!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
daviesblaze:
WOW! WOW!!

Just what can i say

Keep posting ubunja. however i would suggest you don't reply the mention of some mawderfucking women asslickers who have nothing to do but masturbate to the pictures of that crush they are fvcking afraid to approach.

Thumbs up man!!!!
lol they are nothing but losers
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Unraveling women doesn't even take all these rules and principles. These rules are mainly to bed a woman and it doesn't work for a lot, even the not so smart ones.

I, for one developed the ability to see through people...guy or girl from the first meeting so much that my males friends would want me to meet their girlfriends before they get serious not to talk of one guy that would come and act sly and coy around me and try to get into my head.

I don't even have the time and the patience for mind games. If some of these alpha males had met me when I was unmarried, I would have brought them to their knees wink effortlessly and rendered their miseducations useless.

Here they are getting their schooling from the miseducations...lol.

Well you know what they say.."in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king".

Fortunately, I have not had any social chat with any Nairalander...

just see how you're zig zagging back and forth.

In one text my writings "are good" ,the next text "they don't work".

Hey Patheos you see why I never take these losers' word for it...

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:

That's why i didn't bother to reply again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:

Read to understand and not to attack. But what do I know...maybe that's one characteristic of an alpha male on nairaland.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
See how these ladies have turned their Manipulation Skills to the max:
2 yrs ago: guys Miseducations don't work. You can't figure out how women work

Today : guys You never needed the Miseducations to get laid. It's common sense

LMFAO. The goal either way: TO STOP GUYS READING THE MISEDUCATIONS. it won't work.

It has given me an idea for a Miseducation called The Losers of Nairaland. Where I laugh at these losers' efforts to discredit these threads. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Read to understand and not to attack. But what do I know...maybe that's one characteristic of an alpha male on nairaland.
don't dodge.

WHY ARE YOU ZIG ZAGGING?

come directly with an answer.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
don't dodge.

WHY ARE YOU ZIG ZAGGING?

come directly with an answer.

Answer to what question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.