Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (76654 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nairatrenders: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
A professor helped his male student carry his baby during classes.

A Twitter user who shared the moving photo wrote

Student came to class today with his child due to no babysitter or anybody to watch her while he was in class.

My professor NATHAN ALEXANDER said “I’ll hold her so you can take good notes!” #HBCU #morehouse #Respect

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/a-professor-helped-his-male-student-carry-his-baby-during-classes-photos/

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...

*** To all the dundees quoting me to spew bullocks we know you are all Mathematics professors but the truth is, most of us come on here to ease off and unwind with jokes...

Nonsense oversabi people wey carry their over serious lifestyles come online..

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nofuckz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Not in Nigeria.
Not in any of the "shithole" countries .

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by saintjimos(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
God bless the professor

267 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
smileyWho can Solve that problem on the board?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Humility is key... That's why he is a professor at his young age.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by joseo: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
I can only but imagine what would have happened if it were to be in this country...... All those sadist we call professor.

56 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
ok, the baby fits him well

17 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
dollytino4real:
ok, the baby fits him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Parkiz(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
actually men don't mind things like this. when I was in school my hod (male) once did the same thing. he carried the baby n at a point was even singing and dancing . not even with a carrier o

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hot professor ..

13 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by twerkjack: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
Hot professor ..
mmmm yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
I think most of our lecturers and profs would do dis as well, maybe without d carrier though

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
twerkjack:
mmmm yummy tongue
Stop drolling

7 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
I'm more concerned about what's on the white board. I love mathematics

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Cue4rm: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good country with good leader

5 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
daddytime:
Ignorance

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values. smiley

Nice

4 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by kay29000(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cute baby.
shocked
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
I just knew it wasn't gonna be a Nigerian professor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good one Professor! No be like those Mahmoud Yakubu and jega group own wey dey corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by martolux(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
What about d baby he's helping with.??....is that not a solution?
daddytime:

15 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values. smiley
I sight you. GREAT dy/dx

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Male Student Or Female Student
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
joshuaidibia:
I sight you. GREAT dy/dx
wink

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wow what a young Prof

3 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by winkmart: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
I hate Maths

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.