Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (76665 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by goat22: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked who wan chop hot beans for ikorodu? you go enter bus follow kubwa express come enter bridge for downing street follow keke to Beverly Hills come take okada enter ikeja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
I'm more concerned about what's on the white board.
I love mathematics
You correct.... My only love till tomorrow is maths.....apart from beer...lol

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
The professor looks like Dwayne Wade.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by chakula: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
For what reason? Just curious to know. The baby from the picture shows no sign of cry or whatever consequences that can lead the Prof. to render a helping hand.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by peanutbutter(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
that prof is delicious looking kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Humility is key... That's why he is a professor at his young age.

EVERY uni teacher is called “professor” in the US (with or without tenure).

6 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by omoteacher(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The Professor looks younger and the class looks neat for learning. The baby is in a safe hands.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by soothsayer2: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Definitely, this is not Nigeria... Professors here are sadist.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by ojun50(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
daddytime:
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...
na lesson teacher

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

I HATE mathematics ehn! Chai. I no even sabi sef.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by adekalumichael: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
That is so nice of him. Unlike some other lecturers who are ready to even fail you for disturbing the class with a baby.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by sacx: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seeing mathematics gets me into cloud 9 grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cue4rm:
Good country with good leader

grin grin grin grin grin

Abegi! Dotard Trump is the best example that if a country has solid and functioning INSTITUTIONS, even a turd can be president.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Ayotemide(f): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
At His age many are probably still hoping to round up their ASUU-elongated degrees.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Mathinez cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Harry00(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
chakula:
For what reason? Just curious to know. The baby from the picture shows no sign of cry or whatever consequences that can lead the Prof. to render a helping hand.
you have a very cold mind bro. Even after reading the caption your still typing trash.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by sircrabo: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:

Sorry but what do you do with this in real life? I need to know the areas all this formulas are being applied

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by koyeni(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
I was sure it can't be here.. I was right

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
adekalumichael:
That is so nice of him. Unlike some other lecturers who are ready to even fail you for disturbing the class with a baby.

GREAT it worked out for dude, and that not only the lecturer but obviously his fellow students as well were understanding, but let’s be real he frankly should NOT have brought a crying (or cryable) baby to class.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Awoo88: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
smileyWho can Solve that problem on the board?
U no see "no real solution"?. In my undergrad days, we call such problems undefined. Meaning, no solution!! No real-life applications!!!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Chimezirim121: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
winkmart:
I hate
Maths
It's rolle's theorem it's very easy.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Jummyju: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
leave the problem to solve itself tongue
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Ahmerdibnz: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
It's nothing...it's just a simple calculus
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by clive2u(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
maths can be annoying, f(x)equals to /Xx4? why cant the answer just be ok? must we always make it long?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
sircrabo:

Sorry but what do you do with this in real life? I need to know the areas all this formulas are being applied
Nothing yet but in understanding the laws of universe and modelling real life phenomenon, functions lend themselves very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by bendike: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
twerkjack:
mmmm yummy tongue
Auntie you set die grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by MrSix: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
daddytime:
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...

I am just laughing at this comment.
Are you kidding me?

Your mumunity na comedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.