Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (76643 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Awoo88: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
sircrabo:

Sorry but what do you do with this in real life? I need to know the areas all this formulas are being applied
It means that a real life scenario subjective to these variables, f(-5) is not a visible solution. Meaning it is not practicable

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Awoo88:

It means that a real life scenario subjective to these variables, f(-5) is not a visible solution. Meaning it is not practicable
Correct. In mathematical language, you can say it means -5 is not in the implied domain of f(x).

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nextnear(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
daddytime:
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...
that one na ur own cross, carry am to your own Golgotha.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nextnear(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Peteryoung88:
you don't need to post money with it, everyone knows already that playing sport bet is not to win world cup but to win money, so why can't you just calm down and spend your time doing something better than wasting this much efforts on such petty scams like this one.
Please disregard his post, its a scam!
SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.

Pls how do we apply this in our daily life ?
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by babalonimi: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
nofuckz:
Not in Nigeria.
Not in any of the "shithole" countries .
That's not true, v personally carried my students baby while writting my exams. NOT ALL NIGERIA LECTURERS ARE UNFRIENDLY
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
if na naija pikin...na to cry loud in that class sure pass
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.
calm down shocked
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by kponkedenge(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrkumareze:

As a programmer, you can't do without mathematics. Most codes for javascript are from your knowledge of mathematics
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrkumareze:

Functions are used to describe our world and many physical phenomena. For a very simple example the function A(R) = πR² gives us a way of finding the area A of circle with radius R by expression A as a function of R. Functions help us describe and predict physical phenomena.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martinez39:

genius..thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
All d spit & mouth odour go just dey baptize d poor baby
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, the baby fits him well
Lols
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Donchukz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
Hot professor ..
Hiaaaaaa! U don begin trip for him abi
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Sheggy13(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Wow what a young Prof
He most likely isn't a Professor. He might not even have a PhD. Americans most times refer to their lecturers generally as Professors. That's why the writer used the words "My Professor", personalizing it, meaning my lecturer.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Razzykuti(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
All our professors can do is to b returning officers with fake figures
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Humility is key... That's why he is a professor at his young age.
That's not why. He is because he's abroad. You can't achieve that in Nigeria even if you're has humble as a beggar.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Sheggy13(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Awoo88:

U no see "no real solution"?. In my undergrad days, we call such problems undefined. Meaning, no solution!! No real-life applications!!!
The problem is not undefined. Undefined is when you divide by zero. The problem in this case doesn't have a real solution. The solution is complex (square root of a negative number, √-1 = i) .We have complex analysis in Mathematics that handle such problems.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
daddytime:
Just look at who is posting

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Humility is key... That's why he is a professor at his young age.
It is rare to see such in Nigeria. Many older professors will just kill his career if Nathan Alexander was in Nigeria
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Dollabiz: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
oh
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2019
Professor that doesn't need more light... cool
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Welldone my dear colleague grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Onliie(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
You deserve serious beating for talking nonsense. Square root of minus 1 is not a real number. That's why he wrote that.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
so make e manufacture answer for where answer nor dey abi??
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2019
sircrabo:

Sorry but what do you do with this in real life? I need to know the areas all this formulas are being applied
many of this formulas are heavily used in industry to measure proportion of ingredients and chemicals needed. Also it the principle guiding both constructions and design of complex machines and softwares.
Also it is the principle behind our daily life e.g I can tell how large a circle is by knowing just it raduis and apply the simple formula
Area = 22/7 * radius * radius

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Tall, DARK and cute... My type. Handsome prof I need his number.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by sircrabo: 1:12am On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
many of this formulas are heavily used in industry to measure proportion of ingredients and chemicals needed. Also it the principle guiding both constructions and design of complex machines and softwares.
Also it is the principle behind our daily life e.g I can tell how large a circle is by knowing just it raduis and apply the simple formula
Area = 22/7 * radius * radius

Wow, that's nice, i never took maths serious in my schooling years
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by chimeziedickson: 1:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Lovely....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.