Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (35656 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Empiree:
No. He is not christian nor jewish. He is combination of jew and christian known as zionist. He is a trained Zionist to do what he does for living (anti islam). He doesnt know anything about islam but twist text to confuse weak ones
Where did you get all these lies from?
When you say he doesn't know "ANYTHING" about Islam do you really believe yourself? Or is it that all you are out for is to confuse weak Moslems and stop them from TRULY knowing Islam?
You're doing that right here with IMAliyu. Why are you being so dishonest?

I said this earlier :"Making posts is easy BUT making posts truthfully and with genuine honesty is difficult for most Moslems and their sympathizers".

You're proving me right here.

No Moslem scholar has been able to refute him. I'm very sure you have tried looking for loopholes in his claims but have found none.

Christian Prince knows Islam more than 99.9% of Moslems. You know it.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Empiree:
No. He is not christian nor jewish. He is combination of jew and christian known as zionist. He is a trained Zionist to do what he does for living (anti islam). He doesnt know anything about islam but twist text to confuse weak ones
He is an Arab Egyptian whose real name is Usama Dakok. He has a scholarship in Islamic theology and has mastery in Arabic language. He grew up in Egypt but later migrated to the US. He has a first hand experience of Islamic psychology and this forms his engagement style with Muslims and Muslim apologist. He is not a Zionist bro. Not all anti-islamic apologist are Zionist, most did it out of love of Muslims and hatred for Islamic ideology.

He also has first degree in Islamic theology with masters degree. This means that he has more authority to speak on Islamic-related matters than all the nairaland resident Islamic scholars, Empire inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
true2god:
He is an Arab Egyptian whose real name is Usama Dakok. He has a scholarship in Islamic theology and has mastery in Arabic language. He grew up in Egypt but later migrated to the US. He has a first hand experience of Islamic psychology and this forms his engagement style with Muslims and Muslim apologist. He is not a Zionist bro. Not all anti-islamic apologist are Zionist, most did it out of love of Muslims and hatred for Islamic ideology.

He also has first degree in Islamic theology with masters degree. This means that he has more authority to speak on Islamic-related matters than all the nairaland resident Islamic scholars, Empire inclusive.
this proves nothing. BH first started by being trained in Sudan by christian authority like Jerry Ghana. They have scholarship as well. They speak Arabic and read Quran fluently. So what's their achievement?. none

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Empiree:
this proves nothing. BH first started by being trained in Sudan by christian authority like Jerry Ghana. They have scholarship as well. They speak arabia and read Quran. So what's their achievement?. none
And your lies prove something?

You said he knows nothing about Islam. You are told that he knows more about Islam than you do. The next thing you say is "this proves nothing".
Your head must have been twisted by your involvement in Islamic mysticism.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2019
sagenaija:

And your lies prove something?

You said he knows nothing about Islam. You are told that he knows more about Islam than you do. The next thing you say is "this proves nothing".
Your head must have been twisted by your involvement in Islamic mysticism.
Mr. Qattala, here is a video you can learn arabic from. Help yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNe4NCGNYpA

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
this proves nothing. BH first started by being trained in Sudan by christian authority like Jerry Ghana. They have scholarship as well. They speak arabia and read Quran. So what's their achievement?. none
Stop making a dangerous claim in order to make a point. What has Jerry Ghana got to do with Boko Haram? You are very dangerous for making this type of accusation.

You don't need to blame the Sudanese for the monster you created at home. I am even diverting again, from the discussion, through your diversionary tactics. It's like you have a PHD in 'International Diversion' from the university of Medina.

You said Christian Prince knows nothing about Islam, will you say 'sorry' for lying and misleading your fans? I know you won't because you are too arrogant to do that. Stop lying in order to make a point, if you don't know a thing you can simply use the standard Islamic sentence of 'Allah knows best'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
Mr. Qattala, here is a video you can learn arabic from. Help yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNe4NCGNYpA
Why call your fellow man 'Mr Qattala' (Mr Killer)? That title is only reserved for Allah's messenger.

You want us to go into Arabic class? OK, what's the economic, social and scientific benefit of learning Arabic at this age? Instead of you teaching people how to make money and be successful in life you are teaching them Arabic language and culture? This same people, who have learnt Arabic as almajiri in the North, are over 80% destitute. Abeg stop this silly joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T6to7Rs2W8
The guy recited the shahada 'bearing witness there is no God but allah' and equally 'bear witness that Mohammed is allah's messenger'. So what must I do now, bear witness too? Do you know what it means to bear witness? You can only bear witness for who you know personally; a family member, a friend, a colleague or relative. You can't bear witness for a dead man (Mohammed) you never met or seen in your life. If you go to a law court to bear witness, the lawyer will ask you the relationship you have with the plaintiff or the defendant. What relationship does the guy have with Mohammed to bear witness that 'he is allah's messenger'?

At times you guys throw commonsense out of the window in the name of religious zeal. As I quoted earlier, and I repeat, 'You can tell a Muslim that fire is hot , but if the Qur'an says it is not , they will continue to burn themselves . They get an "A" for dedication , but an "F" for Logic'

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:
The guy recited the shahada 'bearing witness there is no God but allah' and equally 'bear witness that Mohammed is allah's messenger'. So what must I do now, bear witness too? Do you know what it means to bear witness? You can only bear witness for who you know personally; a family member, a friend, a colleague or relative. You can't bear witness for a dead man (Mohammed) you never met or seen in your life. If you go to a law court to bear witness, the lawyer will ask you the relationship you have with the plaintiff or the defendant. What relationship does the guy have with Mohammed to bear witness that 'he is allah's messenger'?

At times you guys throw commonsense out of the window in the name of religious zeal. As I quoted earlier, and I repeat, 'You can tell a Muslim that fire is hot , but if the Qur'an says it is not , they will continue to burn themselves . They get an "A" for dedication , but an "F" for Logic'
true2god:
Why call your fellow man 'Mr Qattala' (Mr Killer)? That title is only reserved for Allah's messenger.

You want us to go into Arabic class? OK, what's the economic, social and scientific benefit of learning Arabic at this age? Instead of you teaching people how to make money and be successful in life you are teaching them Arabic language and culture? This same people, who have learnt Arabic as almajiri in the North, are over 80% destitute. Abeg stop this silly joke.
true2god:
Stop making a dangerous claim in order to make a point. What has Jerry Ghana got to do with Boko Haram? You are very dangerous for making this type of accusation.

You don't need to blame the Sudanese for the monster you created at home. I am even diverting again, from the discussion, through your diversionary tactics. It's like you have a PHD in 'International Diversion' from the university of Medina.

You said Christian Prince knows nothing about Islam, will you say 'sorry' for lying and misleading your fans? I know you won't because you are too arrogant to do that. Stop lying in order to make a point, if you don't know a thing you can simply use the standard Islamic sentence of 'Allah knows best'.
All your posts simply made me laugh especially highlighted places. You dont deserve proper reply bcuz i can see insecurity and desperation flowing in your posts. This statement perfectly fit your delusion.

"As AlBa.qir once said "His (true2god) brain fluctuates, sometimes he sounds brilliant, sometimes he sounds stark ignorant". To me, he sounds stupid and silly most of the time"
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Alhajiemeritus: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
kini jagbajagba ti man you nso?. We talking about average citizens you talking about politics/politicians. Who them help?. This lady saw ads and went there for job to put food on her table and to feed family but you talking about politicians?. Where is your humanity?. How I wish I own business in nija. I will employe based on qualifications not religion. The only time you employe Muslims only is something specifically defined for Muslims only like cleaning masjid etc.

Later you will tell me how CHRISTIANs are loving and Christlike. Rubbish
The guy you quoted is an unrepentant LIAR.
Gbajabuamila was never a Christian, he has been Muslim from birth till this moment. We have told them this times without number.
And On the issue of employment, Muslims are the only ones who employ based on qualifications, Christians don't do that here in Nigeria.
If I have to give a job to one of two candidates
I'll give the job to a Muslim, that's what the Christians do also.
They give jobs/appointments to their fellows.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

The guy you quoted is an unrepentant LIAR.
Gbajabuamila was never a Christian, he has been Muslim from birth till this moment. We have told them this times without number.
And On the issue of employment, Muslims are the only ones who employ based on qualifications, Christians don't do that here in Nigeria.
If I have to give a job to one of two candidates
I'll give the job to a Muslim, that's what the Christians do also.
They give jobs/appointments to their fellows.
This is very bad @bold. How do they expect the country to move forward with kind of religious discrimination. And govt doesnt have standard regulation to curb this behavior?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Alhajiemeritus: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
This is very bad @bold. How do they expect the country to move forward with kind of religious discrimination. And govt doesnt have standard regulation to curb this behavior?
They don't care about the country, their religion cones first and Yes they are very big hypocrites because they'll speak against it whenever others do what they do.

I once had a fanatic christain friend during my service days, this guy told me he hates all Muslims.

I had to be careful with him since then.....

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:

The pot calling the kettle black.
I could make the same argument. That you believe in Jesus and maybe follow his teaching and claim he is the son of God, but have you met him to confirm that?

The atheists make the claim that he never existed and all stories about him are made up by people. So how do you know or prove he was real to even claim he is Lord?

You act like an atheist when it's convenient, but turn into a Christian apologist later.
On a different thread you made a claim and when ti.ng.inz called you out to defend your point, you never replied. So don't try to act like you have intellectual superiority over Muslims.
I've been trying to not get involved, but I've had enough of this sh!t.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sulasa07(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:
This text looks like an hadith, that is a rumour or Chinese whisper. I thought you are wiser than this; come on mehn, I expected something more reasonable. Are you still fasting?
THAT is not any rumor,the same thing happened to my bro,he was asked to shave his beard and told he would always lead morning devotion prayer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
Mr. Qattala, here is a video you can learn arabic
true2god has BEAUTIFULLY answered you.

I have nothing to add here.

I only hope you clearly understand what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:

In Islam logic is turned upside down.
Imagine witnessing to something you were never part of.
Maybe they should modify the shahada to read: "... ... and I SUBMIT to Mohamed's teachings who was his prophet". But of course it's not just a matter of ACCEPTING Mohamed's teaching as coming from Allah, they MUST BELIEVE IN THE PERSON OF MOHAMED himself. And these same ones want to tell us they believe in Allah ALONE?

Can anyone become a Moslem by belief in Allah ALONE and not ADDING Mohamed? This is another question Empiree DARE NOT answer. He can't even address the implications of that question.

Mohamed is in the grave and Moslems worship him daily. Jesus, who their own books claim is ALIVE with God is relegated to obscurity. That is logic turned upside down.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
All your posts simply made me laugh especially highlighted places. You dont deserve proper reply bcuz i can see insecurity and desperation flowing in your posts. This statement perfectly fit your delusion.

"As AlBa.qir once said "His (true2god) brain fluctuates, sometimes he sounds brilliant, sometimes he sounds stark ignorant". To me, he sounds stupid and silly most of the time"
I know you are feeling me bro, just appreciate and move on. Can you bear witness to/for someone you don't know personally, you never met and you can never meet? This is simple logic and I'm very sure you know the answer but, out of religious zeal, you can never be truthful. How can you bear witness that Mohammed is Allah's messenger when you never have any personal contact with him?

Shahada is nonsenses and a fictitious declaration of witness out of sheer ignorance. Can you bear witness that I am military man, even if I tell you I am one, since we never met or seen each other? Apply logic bro!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

The pot calling the kettle black.
I could make the same argument. That you believe in Jesus and maybe follow his teaching and claim he is the son of God, but have you met him to confirm that?

The atheists make the claim that he never existed and all stories about him are made up by people. So how do you know or prove he was real to even claim he is Lord?

You act like an atheist when it's convenient, but turn into a Christian apologist later.
On a different thread you made a claim and when ti.ng.inz called you out to defend your point, you never replied. So don't try to act like you have intellectual superiority over Muslims.
I've been trying to not get involved, but I've had enough of this sh!t.
Do you understand English language at all? There is a difference between 'bearing witness' and 'having a belief'. While the former is an objective and factual statement, the latter is subjective and open to objections. I can bear witness that June 12, 2019, was a public holiday in Nigeria, because the Federal government declared it as one, and it was a national reality, but I can't bear witness as to when the British stepped their foot on Nigerian soil. This is simply because I do not know or I am not sure, even if it was written in a book, history is always revised and rewritten.

I can declare a belief in Allah because belief is synonymous to faith but I can't bear witness to Allah's existence because I never met him personality to validate his existence. This same logic can be applied to Christianity as well. You only bear witness to an event you are 100% sure of, or you are a participant. Bearing witness that there is no God but allah and that Mohammed is his messenger can land you into trouble if you are asked to defend this claim in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
sagenaija:

In Islam logic is turned upside down.
Imagine witnessing to something you were never part of.
Maybe they should modify the shahada to read: "... ... and I SUBMIT to Mohamed's teachings who was his prophet". But of course it's not just a matter of ACCEPTING Mohamed's teaching as coming from Allah, they MUST BELIEVE IN THE PERSON OF MOHAMED himself. And these same ones want to tell us they believe in Allah ALONE?

Can anyone become a Moslem by belief in Allah ALONE and not ADDING Mohamed? This is another question Empiree DARE NOT answer. He can't even address the implications of that question.

Mohamed is in the grave and Moslems worship him daily. Jesus, who their own books claim is ALIVE with God is relegated to obscurity. That is logic turned upside down.
Still mysterious how this people think. How can you bear witness to what you are not part of or privy to? This guys have been thoroughly brainwashed by the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:
Do you understand English language at all? There is a difference between 'bearing witness' and 'having a belief'. While the former is an objective and factual statement, the latter is subjective and open to objections. I can bear witness that June 12, 2019, was a public holiday in Nigeria, because the Federal government declared it as one, and it was a national reality, but I can't bear witness as to when the British stepped their foot on Nigerian soil. This is simply because I do not know or I am not sure, even if it was written in a book, history is always revised and rewritten.

I can declare a belief in Allah because belief is synonymous to faith but I can't bear witness to Allah's existence because I never met him personality to validate his existence. This same logic can be applied to Christianity as well. You only bear witness to an event you are 100% sure of, or you are a participant. Bearing witness that there is no God but allah and that Mohammed is his messenger can land you into trouble if you are asked to defend this claim in a court of law.
If you want to go down the linguistical angle I'll go there.

Arabic text:
أشهد أن] لا إله إلاَّ الله و [أشهد أن ] محمد رسول الله ]
English rendering:
[ I testify that ] there is no god, but Allah, and [ I testify that ] Muhammad is the messenger of All-llah.

Source: https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada

And the Dictionary meanings of "testify" are

1.To make a declaration, or give evidence, under oath.
2.To make a statement based on personal knowledge or faith.
And it's synonym is "bear witness"
See bolded.

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

Arabic text:
English rendering:
[ I testify that ] there is no god, but Allah, and [ I testify that ] Muhammad is the messenger of All-llah.

Bros go and rest, you make no sense.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
I thought you were smart. As smart as you are you could still say this nonsense in 2019?

true2god:
Still mysterious how this people think. How can you bear witness to what you are not part of or privy to? This guys have been thoroughly brainwashed by the Arabs.

In this case, a fellow who said this was always right. I will continue to post it anytime you make dumb post.

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

Arabic text:
English rendering:

See bolded.
They aren't here to reason with you. They understood what shahada is and what it entails. Don't waste your time trying to enlighten them. Just play around with their posts.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
sulasa07:

THAT is not any rumor,the same thing happened to my bro,he was asked to shave his beard and told he would always lead morning devotion prayer.
They are hypocrites. You can see how this false2god trying to curry flavor the issue as if it is nonexisting. But if this happens in the muslims world you would hear them say "backward people", and all sorts of unprinted names. Christians are part of the problems in nigeria.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Empiree:
They aren't here to reason with you. They understood what shahada is and what it entails. Don't waste your time trying to enlighten them. Just play around with their posts.
Q. 49:14
Mohsin Khan: The bedouins say: "We believe." Say: "You believe not but you only say, 'We have surrendered (in Islam),'

In Islam it's always been by force.

Just say it! Just do it! Just accept it!

Just SURRENDER!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Christian Prince - 18+ Incest Allowed in Islam, a Muslims Calls to Defend Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPGwBBod6C0

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Empiree:
I thought you were smart. As smart as you are you could still say this nonsense in 2019?

In this case, a fellow who said this was always right. I will continue to post it anytime you make dumb post.

Are you losing steam? I need a national response from you and not this tantrum you are throwing around. Can you bear witness for someone you never saw or met (using shahada as a case study)? 'Allah knows best' is acceptable if you don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Empiree:

Lest I forget, thanks for acknowledging these facts:

You can't bear witness for a dead man (Mohammed) you never met or seen in your life. If you go to a law court to bear witness, the lawyer will ask you the relationship you have with the plaintiff or the defendant.

Why call your fellow man 'Mr Qattala' (Mr Killer)?
That title is only reserved for Allah's messenger.

OK, what's the economic, social and scientific benefit of learning Arabic at this age? Instead of you teaching people how to make money and be successful in life you are teaching them Arabic language and culture?

It's like you have a PHD in 'International Diversion' from the university of Medina.

If you don't know a thing you can simply use the standard Islamic sentence of 'Allah knows best'.

Hope your day is good. Alihamdu lie!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2019
true2god:
Are you losing steam? I need a national response from you and not this tantrum you are throwing around. Can you bear witness for someone you never saw or met (using shahada as a case study)? 'Allah knows best' is acceptable if you don't know what to say.
You have been in "Islam section" for far too long and you have claimed to know pretty much about the religion which is fact does shows in your write-up sometimes. So you expect me to waste my time arguing this out with you?. No way. It will be endless cycle of bullsh!t.

And what you failed to understand or pretend to not understand is that your case is like kettle calling pot black. I can easily throw the same question at you and your will be choked on this.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2019
I tried watching a few of this Christian Prince's videos like the one below.
I've got a few of criticisms of him, specifically on this video.
He in multiple instances claims that the prophet is fake, the Quran is a lie and Allah is false, but goes on to quote the same Quran to defend his point (of the trinity of God). Like man you can't disprove the legitimacy of something and go on to use it as proof in a debate not unless you want to contradict yourself. The part about Muslims washing 3 times as proof of the trinity of God made me laugh.
In Islam we believe Allah created things in pairs, (man woman, night day etc.) This is not seen or used as proof that God is a duality, so the argument that the tri nature of certain creations (which you have to be selective in picking because not everything has tri nature) is proof that The holy trinity is a thing is refutable.

I would also prefer if he left a link for some of the things he has on screen, because on a different video he had a translation of a hadith (sahih Buhari 1:770) which i could not find. All I found was a different one with all the sentences he was criticizing missing.

Now if I were to defend him I would say "Our Muslims brothers be making emotional weak arguments and come unprepared and he calls those weak arguments out" but this is only the case because i was willing to ignore some of his biases and condescension.
Unprepared Muslims be easily falling into his traps.
This guy doesn't stand a chance against someone like Sam Harris(atheist) although most religious people including Muslims don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdQcUvHl3Wo
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:22am On Jun 17, 2019
^^

See IMAliyu, this is the kind of things I noticed when I first heard about him and then watched some of his videos. It is about twist twist and twist. I am not interested in that kind of thing.

This is why these CHRISTIANs think CP knows a lot. He knows a lot in the eyes of dullards. Thank God you took your time to watch him. You can now testify and let these guys here know his tricks. Same thing with a guy who called himself "Muhammad jimoh" whose audio went viral two weeks ago. He claimed he was imam at a mosque in Lagos. While leading prayer a light appeared and told him he's Jesus. This guy started quoting to deceive people. He read Quran so fluently and eloquently. This kind of thing deceive unsuspecting Muslims and of course CHRISTIANs fall for it just because he speaks Arabic. But the fact is, the guy was investigated by Jamiu Adegunwadegunwa who went to the alleged mosque. There are 3 Imams at the mosque but none of them recognized muhammad jimoh. He misquoted ayat to the point that a muslim needs to cross reference his claims.

May God protect us from these evil people in this tough times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.