Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. (1006 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by coolzeal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
The truth is, If somebody can walk away from your life let them walk away. You shouldn't have to convince anybody to love you.. Never!.. If they can walk away, let em go!.. If they leave you, it means they're not attached to your future.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by troubleseller: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Exactly

Re: You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by coolzeal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
troubleseller:
Exactly
I know it hurts terribly but i see a lot of men/women complaining bitterly on how they're jilted by their lovers and am like WTF.. You should celebrate, damn it.. You just dodge a bullet.
Re: You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by Fuqman(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Absolutely.. This is the real deal and not some sissies sh*t.. I like this concept.
Re: You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by kollinzgee(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2019
in the game of love men are the biggest loosers because we were trained by society to impress women for them to love us in return even it usually fails us 99% of the time.yet we still keep doing the wrong thing over and over again .

love cannot be forced or bought you will notice that when a woman falls in love with you it happens automatically you did almost nothing to impress her but she loved you .it either it comes naturally or you learn how to trigger it .

living to impress women is the worst kind of life a man would ever live for it is full of sorrows.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You. by edicied: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2019
You can't force anyone to love you

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be The Sex??? / I Find More Satisfaction From Sleeping With My Elder Brother Than Any Other Man / Explained How Lightning Strikes, And Why It Kills People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.