Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (54017 Views)

Two Cameroonian Women Spotted Fighting Over A Man (Photos) / Two Agbero Bus Drivers Spotted Exchanging Blows On The Streets Of London / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Here is the moment two grown up Nigerian men burst into fight on the street of London. The two are commercial bus drivers in London, I wonder what could have cause this fight between two brothers .

We normally see conductor and drivers fight here in Nigeria, but for them to carry their african mentality enter london to fight is very much bad.

This have caused some mixed reactions, as people mock them. See some of the reactions below

debbycountyy
Where they staying at oshodi? �����

damiloladeniji
These ones carry their Naija behaviour go abroad �

9jajoker_
them carry the naija trait go london

uche_nwache_
@mariamemetumah I’m tell you big for nothing ��

wolph_helson
D way I see da guy stretching both his leg and fist juz to land a blow,I'm sure as hell he doesn't know how to fight.!!

tomtomwis
���� frustration has gotten them.

naijaforumsquare
Well they both know that they have lost their jobs.

pinopallacio
������Am in tears!!! I don't believe this!!! Them carry African Mentality enter jand ���

imaginenath
See as he dey throw leg like kangaroo...

anyswiss
����see fight ���they no even get strength ���come make i show una what's up

ugochiokosi
Ha! Agbero don enter London? Chaii! They go soon spoil London

This is too bad, see more photos below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/two-nigerian-bus-drivers-spotted.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2019
See reactions below , And Watch The Shameful Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by FisifunKododada: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:23am On Mar 03, 2019
Dey think say dem dey Oshodi

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Jayslicky: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Ewedu boys have finally taken their thuggish behaviour to london. London and lagos are not the same oooo, no bullion van master to come and bail.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Ablemax(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2019
know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by suremanpatriot: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2019
How do we knw they are both Nigerians,abeg forget story, many blacks Africans dey drive metro buses for London.

16 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2019
CC Lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Afonja in black vs IPOB in blue shirt.

The IPOB must have crapped his panties. grin

Knock Out coming in 3, 2, 1 second ....
tongue

[img]https://media1./images/1242aa18b28f8893c64911b42a2d63cf/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2019
They should fight very well and entertain those snow monkeys.
Why should I pay for UFC events when I can easily google ‘African Cab Driver Fight Compilations’.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Harry00(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
notice the ZANKU steps grin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Eroms4life17(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2019
these amala eaters done carry their talent go Yankee. Mumu people!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by kunmiiii: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2019
What in the world is that guy in black doing??
Na only dance steps I dey see oo!! cheesy

He must be a terrific dancer!

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by tohyorsih(f): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
they don carry their madness reach london

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by jesmond3945: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thats how nigerians hate themselves in uk

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by BlackfireX: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
You can take a man out of Nigeria, but you can't take a Nigeria from a man...

Tribalist over to you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Onyenna(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Street fighters....
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fear ladies sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Satan66(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerians disgracing us both internationally and nationally
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Jestin: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
When agbero from Mushin finally travel to London

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Peterpanny: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
International disgrace

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by freemanbubble: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Play
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
No be London again?
Na male & female agbero full london
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
I know the two drivers. They used to ply oshodi- Isolo express before migrating to London

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by MobilityExpress: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
don't fight for free. Join boxing grin
Evoque for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/5028905/quick-sales-cheap-registered-2012
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
If dey deport dem na,dey go a na pipo for village
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Teibaba(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Omo these guys look too neat for agbero oh.

Chaii
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by RayIdss: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.