Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (48070 Views)

All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Chelsea82: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Meet Dr Kelechi Anyikude the Nigerian who is using the PremierLeague to promote his culture.

Dr Kelechi Anyikude, Is an avid Arsenal fan living in London, he said in his interview with BBC that the relationship with arsenal is a fun relationship and loving one dating back in 1995 when (Denis) Bergkamp was singed, he started watching some few games.

Dr Kelechi revealed that he became much in love with arsenal when (Nwankwo) Kanu was signed in 1999.

Dr Kelechi further said that “Some people around the world see us as scammers and different negative things." but his role is to tell them that they are good people in Nigeria and I just celebrate my heritage.

Nigerians have showered him with lots of praises for making them proud.

See How he is celebrating Nigerians culture here and Watch Dr Kelechi Perform HERE

source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/meet-dr-kelechi-anyikude-nigerian-who.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Chelsea82: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2019
See reactions and Watch Video HERE

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Chelsea82: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2019
More reactions below, Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by OneCorner: 3:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Giving us a good name while this afonja coneheads are busy tarnishing it
SMH

26 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by daddytime(m): 4:28am On Mar 03, 2019
While some back home are singing " we wee not take it...

This guy is patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by KosiGee(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
While some back home are singing " no lefelendum no erection"?

This guy isn't patriotic.

Don’t start. Try and keep this thread tidy.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by meobizy(f): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2019
So how exactly is he doing it?
The article is pretty vague.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by daddytime(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
KosiGee:

Don’t start. Try and keep this thread tidy.

My bad...

I'm sorry...

39 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by orobs93(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Gunners for life

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by rusher14: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:
So how exactly is he doing it?
The article is pretty vague.

He's always on ArsenalFanTv found on YouTube.

It x-rays arsenal games and Kelechi is known for bringing humour and Naija style to his contributions.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by meobizy(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:

He's always on ArsenalFanTv found on YouTube.

It x-rays arsenal games and Kelechi is known for bringing humour and Naija style to his contributions.
Mscheew.
I thought it was something better.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by columbus007(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2019
I cant comprehend undecided
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Chelsea82: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Gresat: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cool. I like this.
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good. Tribalists keep off!
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by BlackfireX: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is arsenal?
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by freemanbubble: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oky
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by omoteacher(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I find it hard to really understand what he does.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by OBIGS(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
China2naija must trusted agent in china
Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
OneCorner:
Giving us a good name while this afonja coneheads are busy tarnishing it
SMH
not a tribal thread

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Omoluabi16(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
This Kelechi fella is a big clown. I watch arsenal Fan TV just because of him. Him and his red cap always representing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Cue4rm: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thesame ipob they love to hate.

Omenka, sarkki, corrrinthians and seunsmg come and masturbate as usual

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
So what's with the Cap undecided
BlackfireX:
What is arsenal?
warehouse for keeping weapons

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Women Spotted In Stadium For The First Time In History(Photos) / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video) / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.