Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? (2424 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Bungalow: 3:29am On Mar 03, 2019
So,I had to visit one of my younger siblings in her school...
And I used that opportunity to see a guy I knew in that town/school since 2015/16 . It was a long day that day ,he wanted to go see his babe somewhere and I accompanied him cos we had somewhere else to go afterwards .
I saw one fine girl ,he said the girl was his babe’s best friend and roommate . I talked to her ,asked for her phone number and she gave me .

So,after sometime(days/weeks). This dude started tormenting me and kept asking me on phone how far I’ve gone with the girl ,he said he doesn’t talk to the girl and that’s why he’s curious. I told him ,I barely talked to her . I didn’t even call her number since that day . I literally wasn’t ready for any drama from any girl .
Baba started forcing me to talk to her, ....”she likes me . She doesn’t have a boyfriend. Bla bla bla. “
I started talking to the girl seldomly but I never crossed the line . We met again aFter a couple of weeks and idk how the long kiss came . But it ended there

Long story cut short.
At the end of the day I discovered my guy lied to me . They do talk like mad , he even broke up with his babe(his babe actually did the breaking up,lol) and he still visit her place just to see her best friend. Who doubles as his own friend too .
I also discovered dude has been telling the girl things on my behalf when I never asked him to .
I challenged him when I found out and he said he noticed I liked the girl and that’s why he was trying to talk to her bla bla bla .
I was like “ but you said you guys don’t talk ,that she’s only your babe’s best friend “ na .

TBH , I can’t wrap my head around all this nonsense .
These people were just manipulating me,
I’m so pissed
I blocked all of them already .
Very useless set of people !
Nonsense ! Asan oloriibu

Kamapademo angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by OneCorner: 3:56am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Bungalow:
And I used that opportunity to see a guy I knew in that town/school since 2015/16 . It was a long day that day ,he wanted to go see his babe somewhere and I accompanied him cos we had somewhere else to go afterwards .
I saw one fine girl ,he said the girl was his babe’s best friend and roommate . I talked to her ,asked for her phone number and she gave me .

So,after sometime(days/weeks). This dude started tormenting me and kept asking me on phone how far I’ve gone with the girl ,he said he doesn’t talk to the girl and that’s why he’s curious. I told him ,I barely talked to her . I didn’t even call her number since that day . I literally wasn’t ready for any drama from any girl .
Baba started forcing me to talk to her, ....”she likes me . She doesn’t have a boyfriend. Bla bla bla. “
I started talking to the girl seldomly but I never crossed the line . We met again aFter a couple of weeks and idk how the long kiss came . But it ended there

Long story cut short.
At the end of the day I discovered my guy lied to me . They do talk like mad , he even broke up with his babe(his babe actually did the breaking up,lol) and he still visit her place just to see her best friend. Who doubles as his own friend too .
I also discovered dude has been telling the girl things on my behalf when I never asked him to .
I challenged him when I found out and he said he noticed I liked the girl and that’s why he was trying to talk to her bla bla bla .
I was like “ but you said you guys don’t talk ,that she’s only your babe’s best friend “ na .

I’m so pissed
Nonsense ! Asan oloriibu

Kamapademo angry
[/s]
Trash.
U can lie oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by peanutbutter(f): 4:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol your friends are weird

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:

Long story cut short.

I’m so pissed
Nonsense ! Asan oloriibu

Kamapademo angry

Lol
Since you've already blocked them which advice are you still looking for? kiss

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by galadima77(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Lol

I tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2019
he is looking for front page advice

henriettttta:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by zolajpower: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
U better key in into the game too. Just let him know u too can play the game. Give him d dose he requires . Shikena. It's berra u guys get dirty .
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by TDonald: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Typical Afonja always behaving like a thug

See how he was swearing at the end of the post

Nonsense Post
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Bungalow: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
he is looking for front page advice

Front page ?
Me ? Front page ?
Sorry, I’m not like you .
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Bungalow: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Lol
I can’t keep them blocked forever
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2019
na so
Bungalow:
Front page ? Me ? Front page ? Sorry, I’m not like you .
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Bungalow: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
TDonald:

Nonsense Post
undecided
You still haven’t gotten over how Atiku was beaten blue black by PMB ?
Ehya
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:

Long story cut short.

I’m so pissed
Nonsense ! Asan oloriibu

Kamapademo angry
grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
TDonald:

Nonsense Post
undecided
You have no sense. Best believe that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Seandisputed(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
What exactly do you want us to do for you?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Bungalow: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seandisputed:
What exactly do you want us to do for you?
Nothing at all .
I stopped confiding in people a long time ago so there’s nobody to rant to .
I just had to rant here .
You have no idea how relieved I felt

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by TDonald: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
My Father has no sense. Best believe that.

Ok
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by Callertunez: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Welldone

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
TDonald:

Ok
Mtcheeew, oponu afofun gbemu.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? by TDonald: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Mtcheeew, My mama na oponu afofun gbemu.

I know already

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.