Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? (261 Views)

What Do The Hausas Call God In Their Language / Call God Name In Your Language / Call God His Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? by Saltoflife: 3:39am On Mar 03, 2019
I woke up and couldn't contain excitement of me knowing a bit about my God.

I call him HOLY: Have you ever imagined a God who has no sin.

I call him SAVIOUR: That's quite easy, he saved us on the cross of calvary.

I call him FAITHFUL: who am I, that he made me a little lower than the angel. I know I'm always unfaithful but he kept his side of the bargain for me, he is always faithful.

I call him PROVIDER: Who provides Air so I can breathe, he who males water and food to nourish my body.
He makes water refresh my body through bathing.

I call him my ultimate LOVE: His love is in measurable He imagine who makes sleep to refurbish dead cells and keep me refreshed even When he never sleeps nor slumber.

I LOVE you LORD of Lords.

What names do you call him and why.

Re: What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? by pointblank247(m): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2019
I call him Hashem
Re: What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? by Saltoflife: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2019
pointblank247:
I call him Hashem

Why do you call him that?
Re: What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2019
I haven't seen him face to face but his presence is always with me that is why I call him
''Omini Presence''
He is three but walk in unity
"Trinity"
He said a thing and it comes to pass
"Talk na do"
He turned fire to cooler
"Original thermcool"
Re: What Other Names Do You Usually Call God And WHY? by Saltoflife: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
I haven't seen him face to face but his presence is always with me that is why I call him
''Omini Presence''
He is three but walk in unity
"Trinity"
He said a thing and it comes to pass
"Talk na do"
He turned fire to cooler
"Original thermcool"

Waooh.. I love the thermocool part... Halleluyah

(1) (Reply)

You Can Write Your Christian Ebook In 7 Days! This Is How; / Tithing Is Compulsory. / Religion Regulation Bill In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.