Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis (7910 Views)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
grin i no wan talk anything. what do you think ?
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
Which of the analysis?
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
He is now one of the analysts in most Epl matches alongside Amokachi. I am only trying know NL rating of his performance  generally-Understanding of the game, diction et al.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
hehehe, you dey mind that man? if i were him, I'd stick with Nigerian league cool
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by 12large: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
bros is not everybody that is broke like u or uses that arican dstv nonsense, here we watch skysport,bbc,espn and co so when you say something about ikpepa explain what he said
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
12large:

bros is not everybody that is broke like u or uses that arican dstv nonsense, here we watch skysport,bbc,espn and co so when you say something about ikpepa explain what he said

Even an average pry sch pupil would tell that this thread is for those who watch EPL on Supersport, hence you have no business here. BTW what's the connection between using "African DSTV" with being "broke"?
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by smile11s(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
12large:

how being broke take enter the matter now?
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Syenite(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ 12large, that's quite rude of you.

On the topic I believe Ikpeba is better than Amokachi and Keshi. Did you see Nduka Ugbade and Taribo West yesterday? They were like yacks-not good enough.

My major problem with Ikpeba is his pronounciations eg
Shelsea instead of Chelsea
West-am instead of West-Ham.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by yousouph(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
lols at the pronounciation of chelsea and west ham. People should think before replying. broke and dstv!!!
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Bawses(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
12large:

Dude you are soo off track here, are you trying to tell us you stay outside Nigeria. Where does being broke fall into place in this context? Don't get why people like you will not hide away with their ignorance, but will chose to come embarrass themselves in public. Get a Life Ni,ga
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2010
Syenite:

On the topic I believe Ikpeba is better than Amokachi and Keshi. Did you see Nduka Ugbade and Taribo West yesterday? They were like yacks-not good enough.
They are all rubbish.Compared to the South Africans,it's actually shocking the way they present the EPL.Only Charles Anazodo is the saving grace they have up there
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Kinezeala(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2010
talking about charles anazodo i think they can also employ the services other professionals like him e.g the best sport analyst in nigeria today - mike mayaki or even jide alabi,but too bad they just want to stick with ex internationals who have no command of good english.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2010
The guys on our NPL are good and i like them.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
Syenite:

infact these guys always bore me with their analysis. I dont seem to understand the craze for ex-internationals as analyst. They are underperforming. simply lack the necessary intelligence to interpret matches.

Ikpeba for one make speaking english look like a tough weightlifting exercise.
On his pronounciations ---- shelsea, penaity . i was listening to him on brilafm during the semis of SA2010 when he was saying "the OROGWAYS led By forlan can win this match if it gets to penaity shootout".
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by aieromon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
Crap - the whole lot of them,yea including Charles who seems to be more of a presenter than a sports journalist.The guy jumbles soccer trivia a lot to be a football analyst.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Kinezeala(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
@airemon
na wa for you o,be fair na.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
@aieromon

kai, I thought charles was above average.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Kinezeala(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
@na_so
the guy is good jor!
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by aieromon(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2010
Quick example -ManUtd vs Newcastle,he was talking about new signings and could only name Chris Smallings.How wack is that?He couldn't name Javier Hernandez and described him as ''one boy from Mexico'' and another somebody from he can't remember(Bebe).You should have facts before coming into the studio.Thats what make foreign commentary so exciting-they hit you with trivia as the match progresses.
Fulham vs ManUtd,the guy REPEATEDLY said Fulham beat us home and away in the 09/10 EPL season.Even if Chelsea is your favorite club,does it hurt to dig up information?
I put him alongside Wale Scott jor.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by naso2(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2010
aieromon:

Quick example -ManUtd vs Newcastle,he was talking about new signings and could only name Chris Smallings.How wack is that?He couldn't name Javier Hernandez and described him as ''one boy from Mexico'' and another somebody from he can't remember(Bebe).You should have facts before coming into the studio.Thats what make foreign commentary so exciting-they hit you with trivia as the match progresses.
Fulham vs ManUtd,the guy REPEATEDLY said Fulham beat us home and away in the 09/10 EPL season
.Even if Chelsea is your favorite club,does it hurt to dig up information?
I put him alongside Wale Scott jor.

sure you have a point there. those oyibo analyst sabi every player reach the day wey dem born dem.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by akintun: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2010

Supersport in Africa is better than all those channels u mentioned because u are able to watch more sporting event on dstv. In d uk, u cannot even get all d premership matches live on tv.

Poster with time all the ex-international would improve. It is d norm around the world to use former players and coaches as sport analyst.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by yousouph(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
Those ex players that are thinking of how their container will reach naija.lol
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Builder: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hmmm, they shouldda gone for the likes sof IFAN EKOKU, SUNDAY OLISEH or FASHANU, those are accomplished commentator, i sure enjoy them during the African Nations Cup
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Poster, if you don't know what to contribute, you better shut your trap. Stop dragging people into unnecessary topic when there are better issues to talk about. What has Victor Ikpeba done, if not saying his mind on continental and global soccer issues, besides, he is a professional in that field. Stop cheap talks about fellow Nigerians please.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by yesboss20(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Guys, I'm lovin ur comments. Yeah, Ikpeba's pronunciation and intonation is 1daful to say the least. "Shelsi", "Oroguay", etc. Even Daniel "the bull" isn't so much better. We just got to enjoy them.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
Kettle calling pot black, silly and cheap. Mr. English, where do you lecture??/
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by slap1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2010
12large:

So we must all watch match with 'your' stations, abi? And do you watch all of them in tandem? Nonsense! You can't even spell Ikpeba, Mr. Satelite.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wow i only tought i was d only 1 who have observed this, Daniel & Ikpeba are very incompotent going by d standard of supersport, even HITV with there low standard did better with there choice of analyst
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Kelvinj(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
Well it just doesn't matter what u watch the match with as long as ur watching it, even those attributing satelite 2 been rich are making a big mistake cos some satelite dishes are free 2 air,
@Poster
If u watch other sports stations they all make use of sports internationals, and because english is there language u dont discover there mistakes. Well ikpeba and amokachi are really doing a good job and i enjoy their commentaries lol or maybe the analysis should be in yoruba, ibo and hausa then u'll appreciate the commentary.
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by ricky01: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
a friend of mine has this babe he has been dating for about 5yrs now,both family are in good terms,probably waiting for the right tyme to tie the knot,,,,,,then on this faithful day my friend meet another lady.they both love themsefs very much, (cutting the long story short),,,,,,,,this new lady wanted to knw where the relationship is heading to,cos sum1 is asking her hand in marriage,that what did my friend think.as a guy.he told her to follow heart.she did and they got married, now the problem is that she`s saying she is not in loving with the husband that is my friend that she really loves, another problem is that my friend is going abroad to further his studies and this lady too is going abroad to study in the same country, plz we need a real sugestions,,,,,,,,,,i can tell they are both in love with themsefs.the problem now is that my friends those not knw how to tell he`s friend(ist babe) about this oh thing, what should be done in this issue,
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by 12large: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
see as you guys are critising ikpepa like if forign commentators don't do it as weel. please go and watch david pleat commentatory
pascal shimbonda,benanoun the guy cannot pronounce but na una own you go critisize hatezz
Re: Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis by Danielqwer: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
bad grammer mixed with poor analysis is a potent combo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia / 2021 AFCON May Be Cancelled Over COVID Omicron Variant / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Rangers (1 - 1) On 17th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.