Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music (13282 Views)

Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by EmagNig(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Jesse Jagz, has revealed in a new interview that he doesn’t listen to other people's music, except for the ones he self produced.

The artiste made this revelation while speaking with Punhcng.com where he also responded to other questions bothering on his music career.

Jagz said:

“I don’t listen to other people’s music; I just like to do my thing. I create my own music and I motivate myself. I feel like everybody is doing fine in their own way but I just stay on my own lane. The only person I can put my money on is me.”

The rapper also disagreed with the opinion of some that rap music is fast dying in Nigeria.

He said,

“It is not true that rap music is fading away in the country. Rather, there is a lack of good music. These days, people mostly listen to pop music and that is what most artistes gravitate towards. Many people don’t listen to rap music anymore because they don’t have quality options. However, I think it is all about time. Rap music will still come round.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-dont-listen-to-other-peoples-music-jesse-jagz/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by xoxocandy(f): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Na you sabi

6 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2019
No one listens to yours anymore

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Larryfest(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Even when rap music was on board in naija he wasn't dat good unlike MI his brother...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by PapaNnamdi: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2019
dats why u no Sabi sing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by OKorowanta: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Are u sure he wasn't misquoted?
Which one is you don't listen to other peoples music?
Who doesn't?
Even God was aware of David's musical prowess.

13 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by chriskosherbal(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Prettyvicc:
One of naija fynest rapper... His career had a short span
yea I quite agree, but not listening to other people's music is not the best and will be the beginning of his down fall if care is not taken, who does that, and I can safely say pride can be a factor responsible for that cos we get inspiration/motivation from other people's work.

Jesse plz change that attitude of yours...even the great of the great still listen to other great even upcoming artist. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2019
I love you Jagz but in this music business you've gotta be able to match with the Nigeria music by listening to other artists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
So we should now listen to your aproko music abi.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Nickijoy(f): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2019
I missed you Jesse jagz ..It's been a while since I heard any song from this guy...Jeez

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Charmingrascal(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Jesse Jagz rap god

The greatest extraordinaire with naturalistic rap style

Jagz of all trade

Respect large!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by djlawex02(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
we don't listen to your music as well.

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by chudez0147(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
But you want people to listen to yours!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by SantiRAMBO: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
God on the MIC...
Jesse Jags Abaga is a better rapper than Jude Abaga... QED

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by kay29000(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Great. As a writer, I also don't read other works of fiction. This way, I don't subconsciously start to write like the people whose books I read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Mouthgag: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
This weed boy

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by afoltundeseen(f): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
My greatest Nigerian rapper,

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Num07033711115(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
That is why you are not into wat is trending in industry try and follow up i dnt say u should copy them anyway
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by afoltundeseen(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
HE WAS MISQUOTED

MARRIAGE is like a shoe. When you wear oversize, be ready to drag it along through out life, and when you wear under-size be ready to feel the pains through out life”.

One thing about marriage is that you don’t drop your shoe or remove it at any point, no matter how painful or how stressful it is....

https://akraym.com/prepare-for-the-marriage-not-wedding/
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by crazygod(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
I like the new Jam DJ Neptune featured him and his bro MI. He killed the hook.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by gurunlocker: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
That's a bad lie, unless you don't want to grow!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Bossontop(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So Jesse Jagz still dey dis life??....i nor know oo

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Justbeingreal(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
undecided

Jagz I got your first album but saying u don't listen to peeps songs that's a lie or maybe you are referring to their concepts that you don't listen n copy....

Wetin this guy de talk seF you na only your song de your device you nor de listen to your bro too M.I.... jagz use your head b4 u de talk jare...

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by LZAA: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Baba i feel u joor
If na me dy smoke the kind gbana wey u dy puff omo mesef no go dy hear persin musik grin
Right about naija rap tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Nathdoug(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
We don’t listen to yours as well
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by ninocia18(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
The pride that runs in this guy and his brother and his brother can be converted to energy and add at least 20000MW to our national grid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by MufasaRebirth: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jaga is underrated sad
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
He is lying his teeth off.
The industry is a battleground.
How can you succeed if you don't watch your opponents' moves?
He should tell kids this lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising / "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.