Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,825 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea (5083 Views)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) / Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea by ahamonyeka(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2019
aftiend told me with those thing i mention will cure gonorrhea that just started please anybody with any other home remedy .
Re: Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea by Flunitrazepam(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Some strains of the organism causing Gonorrhea is becoming difficult to treat now.Ampiclox Beecham cannot cure it.Go to the clinic to see a doctor..That is the best way.Warm regards

2 Likes

Re: Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea by herbaltheraphy: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahamonyeka:
aftiend told me with those thing i mention will cure gonorrhea that just started please anybody with any other home remedy .

STDs/STIs
Sexually transmitted infections (STI) also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are infection that are commonly spread by sexual activity, symptoms and signs may include vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, penile discharge, ulcer on or around genitals, pain, rashes etc.

When left undiagnosed and untreated, these STIs/STDs can result in serious complications and long-term health problems for women, such as pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, and miscarriage, and untreated gonorrhea, syphilis, staphylococcus and chlamydia can cause infertility in both men and women. An untreated STI/STD in a pregnant woman increases the chances of stillbirth and newborn death.

This product is 100% herbal formulated to cure STDs/STI in the body and also serve as prevention against any infectious disease.

This herb product is naturally originates from leaves, plant, seeds of many plants from natural substances.

This product is non - toxic and fit for human consumption.

The ingredients are fully locally sourced.

N.B: This is not management of the above mentioned but total cure.

Call/WhatsApp: 08039441435 or 08077631990

Email: iherbaltheraphy@gmail.com

The first wealth is health.

(1) (Reply)

At Last, An Ultramodern Private Psychiatric Clinic Here in Ilupeju Lagos!!! / I Need Hips / How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.