Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66785 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chukzy44:

Of course
What more is expected of someone like you
I mean pple of your race
Ordinary advice made in a polite way
and my own five cent idea
Of how to make the nation inhabitable
From a pure heart
yet comprehending is an issue for you
as you've again shown how
Imprudent and myopic
you can be.
putting up junks grin
as a junkie you are.
I should've thought about that... grin

You really lack thinking ability, don't you?

Stvpidity is when a black African thinks his race is different than that of other negroes.

I won't waste anymore space and time than I already have. You're just not worth it seeing as you have a lot of growing up to do.

When you've grown up and matured enough to put common sense to good use, go over my earlier response and make it your life's meditative focus.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2019
olas24u:

Igbos and hausa fulani voted for obj and yorubas voted olu falae
Provide the evidence lie.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
princfred:
Go to the inec website and see the figures for the election,igbos always vote that way
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Moneywomen17(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
princfred:
u are just a kid with no sense of history. Obasanjo lost his whole region including his polling unit. Obasanjo is the biggest bastard in Yoruba land. He is very much hated and that’s why u ibo and Fulani vote him. Cuz u like whoever Yoruba don’t like.

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
olas24u:

Go to the inec website and see the figures for the election,igbos always vote that way
Yeah you win on that. So has that cured your obsession with igbos? So i can say Yoruba always vote against southern pattern? Or cant you make your comparism to SS, NE , NW etc?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
princfred:
Yeah you win on that. So has that cured your obsession with igbos? Or cant you make your comparism to SS, NE , NW etc?
Igbos,hausa, fulani are the problems we have in nigeria.the two are a disaster.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2019
emmanuelex1:
I will help you mark this words for anyone who might need after 9th
Tommorow is 9th,good morning
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Noven66 I still dey wait you Strong man.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
I have voted successfully. No matter the outcome, no coward could challenge me.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by emmanuelex1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Today is 9th , so what has happened?
olas24u:

Tommorow is 9th,good morning
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmanuelex1:
Today is 9th , so what has happened?
Low turnout ,so everything is okay
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by emmanuelex1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
You guys are just the same, noise makers! See go and make money. Those politician care less about you
olas24u:

Low turnout ,so everything is okay
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KayceeBanks: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
This drama dey sweet my belle die grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Biography: Mahadi Aliyu Gusau, 33-Year-Old Zamfara Deputy Governor-Elect / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.