Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66786 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by higherpower: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria

Go to Okah or Nnewi or Aba and vote your choice. Is it by force? You people just go round causing nuisance everywhere and becoming willing tool to politicians because of your stoic attitude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ledaman: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Royal rumble Afonja vs Flatinoz aka cone header's!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Fulani just messed up a national election with impunity in rigging and slaughter in Rivers.

Igbos were targeted and disenfranchaized from their constititional right of voting in lagos.

But they are the ones being accused of misbehaviour and being threatened for not welcoming such development.

Envy and jealousy is a brain spinning disease. Its manifestation makes the brain output and the bearer of stink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by higherpower: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
By messing up ,u mean dressing up to go vote candidates of one”s choice?
Dress up and go to Aba, Nnewi and vote your choice. No one is disputing the fact that you have choices. Stop causing nuisance in people's lands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Where dis ones wan go borrow power

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Deepthoughts: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2019
astana1:
The Oodua People’s Congress has warned the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra against attacking any Yoruba territory based on the alleged attack on Igbo in Lagos State after the presidential and National Assembly polls.

The President of OPC, Rasaq Arogundade, gave the warning in a statement made available to SUNDAY PUNCH in Lagos.

Arogundade’s statement was in reaction to an earlier statement by the Publicity Secretary of the IPOB, Emma Powerful, which claimed that Igbo residents living in Lagos State were attacked during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections and were prevented from voting for the candidates of their choice.

The IPOB publicity secretary alleged that the attack might have been orchestrated by some Fulani people against the Igbo who he said had been victims of such attacks in some parts of the country before now.

The OPC boss said contrary to the claims of Powerful, there was no Igbo stronghold anywhere in Lagos State or any part of Yoruba land, saying such claims were not true.

The statement read, “The Igbo are again exhibiting lack of contentment and appreciation of divine goodness in their lives. Where in Igboland are strangers accorded the privileges being enjoyed by Igbo in Lagos and Yorubaland? Igbo have lived peacefully in Lagos and the entire Yorubaland for ages. They carry out their business and own property unmolested.

“As a matter of correction, there is no single Igbo stronghold in Lagos or any other part of Yorubaland. What exist are areas of high concentration of Igbo dwellers, who live side by side other immigrants and indigenes.”

He stated that Igbo had always been treated well and given opportunity to be elected into the Lagos State House of Assembly and were represented at the state executive council.

“It is no coincidence that Yorubaland (South-West Nigeria) has been the most peaceful part in Nigeria. The relative peace is not because of fear or cowardice but a deliberate policy of our forebears, who after fighting many wars, have resolved to make peaceful and communal living the way of life.

“That we are accommodating and friendly should not be misconstrued as a weakness or sign of timidity as the OPC is fully ready to repel any attack on Yoruba territory from any quarter,” Arogundade added.

Source : https://punchng.com/opc-warns-ipob-against-attack-on-yoruba-territory/
Can opc threatened hausa/fulani like this?, I'm not Igbo but what buhari has allowed Tinubu to be doing in Lagos all in the name of working for his electoral successes in very bad, unpatriotic n dangerous for the country's unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2019
LordVoldermort:
but the regional system didn't last more than 6yrs so no one ever practiced it
Igbos destroyed the regional system because of jealousy of the achieve ments in the west.it was in practice ,and don't forget azikiwe also tried to contest and election here.the man was so jealous of awolowo and our development here.

8 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Investbrooker: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Akagbe:
igbos is not afraid to your treat
Governorship election is not far. We shall see

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by mightyhazel: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2019
higherpower:

Dress up and go to Aba, Nnewi and vote your choice. No one is disputing the fact that you have choices. Stop causing nuisance in people's lands
nigeria is for nigerians.. if you are tired,call for a referendum or sth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Investbrooker: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2019
evsimmigration:
Fool, for your mind, yoruba people are not living in South East abi?Any single attack on igbo will be rewarded on all yoruba people living in d entire southeast

There are very few Yoruba's there.

For everything Yoruba kikled in the south east, there are 10 Ibo's in the west

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Dee1murphy(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!

Beat the drum of war very well you idiotic nicompoop, I'm sure you won't be able to tell the outcome....Anofia

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Bring war if you want war and stop blabbing. Both you and Emma powerful cant even aim and shoot accurately. Tale of two useless iddiots. cool

Hahahahaha. Hilarious.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by datribune: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2019
bionixs:
Elders and children are now the same. I stand to be corrected,if what happened in Lagos during the election should be in Enugu,it would have been openly condemned with elders taking the lead .ask any Yorubas who lived or live in Enugu. Igbos don't discriminate or hostile to strangers because as predominantly businessmen they are,that would be bad for business. Yorubas,please please leave them alone. Whatever they are in their small world was given to them by God,YOU can't change it .The case of Demola is a pure case of he is a Judas but our Judas amongst Yorubas.This is not the Yoruba I know and use to hear about. Politics is a curse indeed. A little property I want to buy is being delayed by one Alhaji whom I give so many things from time to time.He even borrowed some money from my wife few days ago. Reason,Omo Igbo can't just get it whereas no Omo Yoruba has been interested. A property that doesn't belong to him. My landlord hated me before just no reasons. he even said that he learnt that I have an investment nearby. Thank GOD that today, he said I am the best. Let us learn to mind our businesses.,Peace is the best. All my great friends are Yorubas. those who fight me at work are still Yorubas. I often ask my friends why,they just tell me I shouldn't mind them. If we fight,what happens to my sister's married there? How about my cousins and nephews? How do we separate what GOD has eternally given??

Stop living in denial. No tribe is as radicalized in Nigeria today as d Igbo. Their hatred for other tribes & their leaders is unequalled. I used to listen to radio biafra & d hate coming frm hosts & those phoning in is indescribable. Visit its Facebook page & u'll see that it's no longer tribalism but naked hatred & ill-will. U'll see d huge numbers that subscribe to their ideology of ethnic superiority. U've got a problem. Stop deceiving urself.
We can only hope & pray that rather than arrogance, stewpidity & lack of respect 4 d revered leaders of communities where u reside, u embrace living in peace in a multicultural country. Who do d Igbo really love in Nigeria?. U hate Fulani. U don't like Hausa. U don't like Yoruba.
May we never see d kind of obstinacy, arrogance & lack of respect 4 revered Northern leaders back then, that resulted in cassava-stick soldiers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
higherpower:

Goat, anyone is free to vote anywhere. One Nigeria hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by mildflame: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
IPOB only noise de are good at

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by babtoundey(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
It's time well meaning and peace loving Nigerians from both settings interfare before the exchange in viscous and tribalistic word combat snowball into unsurmountable crises.

I simply don't know what some nitwits gain from fanning the ember of confusion and disordeliness. It seems some individuals are fashioned to thrive only in chaotic climate. I'm 99.9 percent sure the idiotic idiot disparaging the Yorubas is neither a representative nor a mouthpiece of the Igbos in Lagos. The same can be said of this blockhead. So neither of them, in their bigotry speaks the mind of the entire Igbo or Yoruba race. The soon we learn to hold individual responsible for their bigotry and sentiment the better for all of us.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by higherpower: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
If you think so then you are heading for the LAGOONS. the Nnewi people wouldn't allow that your position.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Mariangeles(f): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:

LMAO.

That said, yes, we acknowledge your business sense but can't you take that sense to your dead region for the sake of reviving it. I mean, we're just tired of having you around. So, kindly, take this as a motivation to just caput and never come back when next you go to see grandma nkechi.
Be careful what you wish or you just might get it !

You barely can feed now, how much more then...
By the way I AM NOT GOING TO DIE ANYTIME SOON SIKIRÁ! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by IjebuWarrior: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
and any afonja and abokiii that Bleep up, will be sacrifice for okija and amadioha

can we just fight this fight and part ways already, even if I die fighting, I will be happy wherever I am

So tired of hate and tribalism

Olofo! Na the same mouth una make for 1966... wetin be the scores na? >2Million Okoro savages lives were lost compared to <150 Yoruba lives meaning ratio na 1 : 13,333. For every Yoruba life lost, >13K dumb okoro savage lives lost! Do the math, Foolish okoro savage! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Hotzone(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria
OPC , igbos have right to live and acquire properties any where in this shithole and also vote according to their choice of candidate though instead of leaving south east to another part of this shiithhole, I rather remain in my hot zone
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by akiOYIBO: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
OPC and IPOB no be mate...una beta chill oo becos IPOB wil unfold soon. I repeat, chill, IPOB no be una mate, dis war nah between IPOB, Britain and its allies. IPOB no be local champion like u, nah international. Make una chill oo. IPOB wil b deadly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
datribune:

Stop living in denial. No tribe is as radicalized in Nigeria today as d Igbo. Their hatred for other tribes & their leaders is unequalled. I used to listen to radio biafra & d hate coming frm hosts & those phoning in is indescribable. Visit its Facebook page & u'll see that it's no longer tribalism but naked hatred & ill-will. U'll see d huge numbers that subscribe to their ideology of ethnic superiority. U've got a problem. Stop deceiving urself, who do d Igbo really love in Nigeria. U hate Fulani. U don't like Hausa. U don't like Yoruba.
We can only hope & pray that rather than arrogance, stewpidity & lack of respect 4 d revered leaders of communities where u reside, u embrace living in peace in a multicultural country. U've got a problem. Stop deceiving urself, who do d Igbo really love in Nigeria. U hate Fulani. U don't like Hausa. U don't like Yoruba.
May we never see d kind of obstinacy, arrogance & lack of respect 4 revered Northern leaders back then, that resulted in cassava-stick soldiers.
Goat, "igbos are so radicalized more than any other tribe" and they hate other tribes soo much they launched bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen to go on killing love spree abi?Also out of hate and envy they targeted Yorubas or other tribes in eastern states to prevent them from voting.

Primitive minded, out of touch, delusional, deceptive idiot, stop projecting your hate and the heinousness of others on igbo's to garnish your Fulani ass licking ways.

Igbos should follow you ass lick Fulani as they unleash bokoharam and herdsmen and must thank you for trying to disenfrenchize them to be good people abi? The evil ways and wishes of a descendant of a fallen demon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Investbrooker: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
babtoundey:
It's time well meaning and peace loving Nigerians from both settings interfare before the exchange in viscous and tribalistic word combat snowball into unsurmountable crises.

I simply don't know what some nitwits gain from fanning the ember of confusion and disordeliness. It seems some individuals are fashioned to thrive only in chaotic climate. I'm 99.9 percent sure the idiotic idiot disparaging the Yorubas is neither a representative nor a mouthpiece of the Igbos in Lagos. The same can be said of this blockhead. So neither of them, in their bigotry speaks the mind of the entire Igbo or Yoruba race. The soon we learn to hold individual responsible for their bigotry and sentiment the better for all of us.
Ogbeni keep shut. People like you are the reason why these useless Ibo's see Yoruba people as cowards.

Una don too dey preach peace

Ibos must be thought a lesson.

Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ikechu12: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Yoruba are the worst disease known to men. I can't fathom how that despicable, worthless piece of shit things still fucking exist. I wonder when they'll skull mine themselves out of existence. I fucking blame the British for getting involved when those animals were on the verge of wiping themselves to extinction. Why the Bleep did the British get involved and stopped those savages. Another example of the British fucking up Africa. See it, they allow this loud mouth, boasting weak ass goats to always chest beating.
I wonder where the illiterate was when that deloma or whatever that ngbatiii thing they call a name was getting stoned to death. The rest of his OPC people ran away when the heat yet the goat are always shouting like they have strength to do shit. Animals

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Seems there is a hand bigger than SEUN controlling Nairaland.. see as they left a very divisive tread like this for over 3 hrs ...

Seems I will start making my mind about Nairaland, Lagos and Nigeria ...

There are big actors stoking the embers of tribal war using Nairaland.. when it starts they would fly away and allow innocent people to die ...at the end of the day status quo will remain will their investment will soar as their way are cleared.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by golddust6000(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
spiralwedge:

I know you are a teenager and you were born in the 2000s. Please ask your whoever is telling you history what IBB did when Lagos was too hot for him. If you are humble enough, PM me what roles I personally played in 1993.

You think this is just all about bants. I aint here to do that. I'm actively working to make that happen this weekend.
you are a lier, nothing happens in June 12, everybody were panicking that day but no life were lost. I was 12 years old at that time, in mile 12 no market that day because people are scared of both side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by LZAA: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!
Immothep ooooooogrin
Cc Afonjaconehead justiceleague1 sarrki deomelo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Hotzone:

OPC , igbos have right to live and acquire properties any where in this shithole and also vote according to their choice of candidate though instead of leaving south east to another part of this shiithhole, I rather remain in my hot zone
You must respect the wishes of your host

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by PureMind2: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
u are so daft so Lagos is now aba or IMO the free hands u guys are getting is too much am sure lagos is our land we don't want shit here if u are tired of staying in Lagos go to alausa and collect tfare go and develop you dead region am sure a Yoruba man can't got the east to contest for ordinary counselor seat u come to Lagos and be bragging here

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by agabonus: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
the fact remains that Nigerians are not sincere to themselves on one nigerianizm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Obasanjo lost almost his entire division at Oguta, Murtala Mohammed lost 90% his second division at Onitcha and, TY danjuma's division suffered so much at Obollo Eke.

Your ragtag OPC can't even stand side by side with Bakassi boys at Aba.

With all these 90 ,90% lost i dey see .... donnt tell biafra didnt win the civil war o!! grin and please why did ojukwu cry, mayb he was grieving for afonjas that died
i believe in one nigeria , everyone living freely & exercising there right , but donnt do what you as a people won't tolerate in your land in another man's land.half word is a enough for the wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Biography: Mahadi Aliyu Gusau, 33-Year-Old Zamfara Deputy Governor-Elect / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.