Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade (49396 Views)

Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nollyzonenews: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2019
The APM campaign train led by Gov Ibikunle Amosun stopped at Ifo where the duo of Amosun and Akinlade addressed a mammoth crowd.

Speaking, Amosun charged the people to come out on March 9 and vote massively for the APM all through.

"On March 9, come out en mass and vote for the APM all through. When I was coming, I saw some billboards with my photograph. Don't mind them. Akinlade is my candidate and all my assembly candidates are in the APM.

"They ganged up against me but they failed. The God that is in me is greater than the god that is in all of them put together.

"Come and vote for the APM only on March 9. Don't allow political profiteers to enslave us in Ogun State. God will not allow them." Amosun said.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/03/photos-of-governor-amosun-campaigning-for-apm-governorship-aspirant-akinlade/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Another Saraki in the national assembly loading for the the Rigging Party

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Paramount01(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Can I prophesy,I see APM and APC losing this election, Congratulation to PDP in advance

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
Polithiefcians smh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
m.ad Governor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by IamPatriotic(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Amosun is just risking everything, what if Dapo wins as expected?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Brave man...Owu people can't be cowed...once they believe in a project, they follow it to the latter... grin

When an Owu man feels cheated; he doesn't accept defeat and back-out, he comes straight for the jugular...he really doesn't care if his candidate wins or not, but he's going all out to stop Tinubu from expanding his political empire to Ogun...this is Amoson's last local fight, per-adventure he fails, he will still come back to haunt the Tinubu camp in the future.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Sociologie(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
D' accord
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by skukimania(f): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
ShobayoEmma:
Another Saraki in the national passembly loading for the the Rigging Party

But, he has been found out already. I saw my picture on some billboard, don't mind them, grin lol! Amosun oh!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by iammo(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
undecided

Amosun must had looted ogun pretty badly that installing a stooge after his imuinity expires is now a must and not an option, am very sure people like amosun would burn down the office of acountant general, ministery of finace/audit if his candidate losses

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by LibertyRep: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
The desperation of Amosun to install his anointed candidate is already becoming sickening.

If truly he was cheated during the primaries, why couldn't he have considered the Amechi option by going to court to reclaim his mandate.

Thing is he has the backing of the Presidency.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by ekestic1976(f): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
It's the tragedy of Nigeria's politics. You would think that a state Governor should be one that has all his faculties in place, but Amosun especially has shown by his actions that he's still in the midst of the "madding crowd ". No comportment, no gentlemanliness, no scrupples, no abilility whatsoever to discern the right choices!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by samtress: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Politics is a risky game may the odds favour the best aspirant this coming saturday wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by yinkus6750(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2019
What an irony. Yet he won the senatorial ticket under APC. He ought to be expelled from the party and not suspended. Greed for power and succession shouldn't be a do or die affair. Your party's decision ought to be final.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by orion7: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2019
amosun is a goal

zombie. die grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2019
NIGERIA IS BLEEPED.
VOTING FOR ANY POLITICIAN IS USELESS

BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY THINK OF MAKING NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Elseductive: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Amosun is just risking everything, what if Dapo wins as expected?
Dapo can't win, all odds are against him.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by martowskin1(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2019
APC have so many time bomb in their kitchen...

I pray APM loss, this will make amosun more rebellious.... Nice movie to watch ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Quality20(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Deserves expulsion from APC, and I also support that either apc or pdp rig d elections cos of ds man amosun, who sees himself as some kind of rubbish god father. I trust OBJ, no APM candidate would even come second in d elections not to talk of winning, were it to be that ds rubbish happened during his tenure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2019
I'm not surprised though, because it is very much expected.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by ekestic1976(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
orion7:
amosun is a goal

zombie. die grin

Must You people always fight Reason?
Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
LibertyRep:
The desperation of Amosun to install his anointed candidate is already becoming sickening.

If truly he was cheated during the primaries, why couldn't he have considered the Amechi option by going to court to reclaim his mandate.

Thing is he has the backing of the Presidency.

And what has Ameachi gained from the courts?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by humberjade: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
yinkus6750:
What an irony. Yet he won the senatorial ticket under APC. He ought to be expelled from the party and not suspended. Greed for power and succession shouldn't be a do or die affair. Your party's decision ought to be final.

Even when 95% of those in your camp are cheated...what kind of leader will you be; abandoning your people midway into a struggle...do u even know what happened during the primaries...not hearsay, the full gist?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Anti-Party activity angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Caseless: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:

And what has Ameachi gained from the courts?
d courts declared him d authentic aspirant for his party after d elections had been won by another candidate

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Seetto: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:
APC have so many time bomb in their kitchen...

I pray APM loss, this will make amosun more rebellious.... Nice movie to watch ��
At whose expense , at the expense of the masses, please pray for a better Nigeria, all these wishes will not do you and I and everyone good, God has already giving them the mandate and the country success is at their disposal, we have no option that to pray for them to have good political direction and work harder so that things will get better....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by toprealman: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2019
humberjade:
Brave man...Owu people can't be cowed...once they believe in a project, they follow it to the latter... grin

When an Owu man feels cheated; he doesn't accept defeat and back-out, he comes straight for the jugular...he really doesn't care if his candidate wins or not, but he's going all out to stop Tinubu from expanding his political empire to Ogun...this is Amoson's last local fight, per-adventure he fails, he will still come back to haunt the Tinubu camp in the future.
Owu in Igbo slang means lack/absence of something essentially needed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade by Born2Breed(f): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2019
A win by APM is a win for APC.

Akinlade will definitely decamp to APC later.That's if he wins.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.