Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,232 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer (1761 Views)

Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by meeky007(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Pls help me out with dis
Girls are not allowed
Introvert women can come in
thanks
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by weyreypey: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
meeky007:
Pls help me out with dis
Girls are not allowed
Introvert women can come in
thanks
Ask Victorian... She's very matured.
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by meeky007(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
ok cc.victorian
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by weyreypey: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2019
meeky007:
ok cc.victorian
Yeah right call.... Cc ishilove too....she's really matured too
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by meeky007(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
weyreypey:

Yeah right call.... Cc ishilove too....she's really matured too
give me her number abeg
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by weyreypey: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2019
meeky007:
give me her number abeg
She's following the thread
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by ShinqRambq: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
I see comments callin matured ladies to cum and comment and no one called Sweetbuns nor Pocohantas grin d worst part is,dey even called Ishilove

*spits*
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:
I see comments callin matured ladies to cum and comment and no one called [/b]Sweetbuns[/b]nor Pocohantas grin d worst part is,dey even called Ishilove

*spits*
sweetbuns is a girl na,she's not mature yet,you no they see her name? Sweetbuns that means she's very sweet to eat undecided

Truly the kingdom of heaven suffers violence. grin grin
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by ShinqRambq: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
sweetbuns is a girl na,she's not mature yet,you no they see her name? sweetbuns that means she's very sweet to eat undecided

Truly the kingdom of heaven suffers violence. grin grin
Seetbuns I thot d name was becus she hawks Snacks,kpoff-kpoff,Buns e.t.c
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:

grin grin grin grin.bros why na, I like that girl. embarassed
Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by irumole1975: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:

You're a rejected and unfortunate morafoka

Right now, the gods are angry with you
The shit you put up there is an injustice to humanity and a derogatory hate speech
should PMB pass this thread on his way to the romance section,you'll be charged with murder and hateful speech

Don't quote me. I'm currently sad as I've been ignored and jilted by a girl I've used all my life to care for her and her family

1 Like

Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by meeky007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

You're a rejected and unfortunate morafoka

Right now, the gods are angry with you
The shit you put up there is an injustice to humanity and a derogatory hate speech
should PMB pass this thread on his way to the romance section,you'll be charged with murder and hateful speech

Don't quote me. I'm currently sad as I've been ignored and jilted by a girl I've used all my life to care for her and her family

Re: Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer by meeky007(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2019
waiting

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) / Video Of Ghanaian Nurse Tweaking Heavily In The Hospital While People Need Help / HAVE YOU EVER EATEN YOUR FATHER'S FOOD BEFORE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.