Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Can I Improve My Sales? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Improve My Sales? (10167 Views)

Someone To Edit My Sales Page / How Do I Correct This On My Sales Page / My Site Ranks Over 8m On Alexa. How Do I Improve My Ranking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Improve My Sales? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
chinochizzy:
As I said before, the products u are selling is already saturated, e.g pasjel was hot in demand by early 2017 but not anymore, I could remember I made alot of money with that products u mentioned in 2017 n early 2018. Secondly don't use Facebook ads alone scale ur business with Instagram influencers. I made 2M within 6 months last year.
how do I get Instagram influencers
Re: How Can I Improve My Sales? by mozele(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
deepwater:
pretend that every person you meet, has a tag around their neck that says

MAKE ME FEEL IMPORTANT

thank me later

now that's deepwaters! I never knew you have some marketing knowledge.
Re: How Can I Improve My Sales? by Damzy007: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
frankyskyboi:
I'm into importation of beauty products and I use Facebook ads to promote them but the sales haven't been impressive..I met a couple of importation gurus and some advised I create a landing page for each product and some advised I create an e-commerce website for the products.

I'm already frustrated because I've spent so much on ads.. please I need your valid contribution..My products are waist trimmer belt and facial Black mask cream.
Hey bro, with the little time I have spent with fb ads, I believe both the landing page and ads is more about testing. There's a rule I use to follow which is to first create multiple adset with the lowest budget see the one running well and kill others. With the landing page create a new one add words with good c.t.a and add quality and eye catchy images.
Re: How Can I Improve My Sales? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Take Your Business To The Next Level With 500 Naira
https://Expose-Your-Business..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Running A Blog / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.