Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Be Anxious For Nothing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Anxious For Nothing. (201 Views)

Be Anxious For Nothing. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright. / Why Let Yourself Be Anxious About Situations In Life? / Be Anxious For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Anxious For Nothing. by uchkochi(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Be anxious for nothing.

SEPARATING ANXIETY FROM EXPECTATION.

Everything in the kingdom of God answers to keys. The right key must be used to get the right result. Proverbs 23:18 says that surely there is an end and your expectations shall not be cut off. This means that God grants the expectations of His Children. That is why what you don't expect cannot be experienced. But there is a thin line between expectation and anxiety. The bible says be anxious for nothing. Philippians 4:6. But how can someone expect without being anxious? As I was meditating on why God's people experience continuous delay. God brought this word to me. He said; MANY OF THE EXPECTATIONS OF HIS CHILDREN HAVE TURNED INTO ANXIETIES THAT IS WHY THERE IS A DELAY.

This word inspired me to write this message. He further said that expectation merges hope and faith together, while anxiety merges doubt and fear together. So there is a problem. I then asked Him how one can expect without being anxious because it was His word that said that expectation delayed makes the heart sick. Proverbs 13:12. He now laughed and asked me. If the president of your nation promised me a car in two weeks time do I become anxious over it or patiently wait for it. I said I will patiently wait for it because the status of a president is far more than cars.

Then I got it, I believed in the capacity of the president so anxiety or worry is not in my heart and even if the two weeks passes all I have to do is to remind him and it will be done instantly. For expectation not to turn to anxiety you must believe in the almighty capacity of God. If you cannot doubt the president of your nation why doubt God the president of the universe. Trust God so much and wait. When there is no more anxiety, your expectation will manifest. The key is this; Expect it but don't be anxious over it, don't lose your peace or sleep over it. Be blessed in Jesus name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Prophetess For Swindling Company Of N1bn / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Folly Set In Many High Places / God's Custom Towards Those Who Love His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.