Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. (454 Views)

How Reliable Is Hisense Product / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. by lebete3000: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello house, I'm trying to go for my 1st international shopping experience and I wanna go for a laptop from Amazon. Problem here is I'm in faraway Taraba state and I've put in my address on the Amazon site.

I just wanna be sure they'll be able to deliver to my door stop cos even Jumia only has points for Jalingo & Zing, so I wonder how Amazon will be able to get to me.

Anyone with any experience with Amazon should kindly help me out here...

Thanks...
Re: Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. by mayorall(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:

Look for buying agents here and use them. They plenty, mikkyangel, justi4jsu, balogsam, LadoJohn, Mayorall, temitx19, lione216. When item gets to their Nigeria office. They will send it to your location for you. Its stress-free and cheaper that way. If Amazon ships directly to you, it will land in your post office and customs, Ndlea, Dss charges go enter am. Can be times 4 of the laptop. Be guided!

Thanks for the referral sir...
Re: Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. by mayorall(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
lebete3000:
Hello house, I'm trying to go for my 1st international shopping experience and I wanna go for a laptop from Amazon. Problem here is I'm in faraway Taraba state and I've put in my address on the Amazon site.

I just wanna be sure they'll be able to deliver to my door stop cos even Jumia only has points for Jalingo & Zing, so I wonder how Amazon will be able to get to me.

Anyone with any experience with Amazon should kindly help me out here...

Thanks...

You can send us whatsapp message for easy delivery

Re: Can Anyone Inform Me How Reliable Amazon Is In Shipping To Nigeria. by lebete3000: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorall:

Thanks for the referral sir...

Referral oribu...

(1) (Reply)

Used 10kva Servo Stabilizer For Sell N60,000 / Top Five Web Design Companies In Kaduna / USA Used Iphone 6 32gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.