Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied (50514 Views)

Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
A trending post on popular journalist twitter's handle, Kadaria Ahmed, is setting the twitter on fire as one of her followers twitted how he would send his CV to apply for the post of

a Sugar Boy after the beautiful journalist posted about her greying hair and how she took a big risk

regarding her current hairstyle.

The follower who goes by the handle SPARVIN@Xmply_Stephen twitted :

"That would be perfect ma’am. Then I’ll send my CV to apply as sugar boy �...

Second class upper in handbag handling. Its a thing �"

However, the journalist, unlike some celebrities, gave a very matured reply which has

earned her positive reviews from other Twitter users who also commented on the thread.

In another reply by Awwal Bashir @abashirg which didn't go down well with the journalist, she seems to have the appropriate reply to any form of a twit as she slammed Awwal and other followers also came in her defense. see the twits and reactions below:

See More HERE

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by sarrki(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Lazy youths

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by ceejayMAX(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2019
THAT BOY MUST BE A ZOMBIE,NA ONE OF THIER TRADEMARK( FOOLISHNESS) BE DAT.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by jumper524(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2019
if front page begin duty, abeg highlight me cos this post is a promise land something..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by nifemi25(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
This is why the president called them lazy youth

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Fadomero(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
lazy yoots everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Optional09: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Is that all she can do with all the millions APC gave her during the election. Weldone continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by surveyProf(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Lolzzzzz
Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by cassidy1996(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Second class upper in handbag handling.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by choice17(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol
That boy is looking for a way out of poverty, I won't be surprise if he still went ahead to DM her, if not, he is not sharp after all �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Graxie(f): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Someone was even teaching her Islam, see the matured way she responded. Busy bodies everywhere.

18 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Key words in her series of reply are:

Islam

Jihad

Perfect Muslim.

Those words sum her up.

At least more revelations about where she stands is coming to fore.

This country has business being one.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by KendrickAyomide: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
most Muslims are undercover perverts

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by rex444(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oh that's tha Ahmed girl....maybe it's her form of karma catching up

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by BluntBoy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Awol1:
Key words in her series of reply are:
Islam
Jihad
Perfect Muslim.
Those words sum her up.
At least more revelations about where she stands is coming to fore.
This country has business being one.
Bro, you are intellectually lazy.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Bungalow: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
The tormentor of Pdp and Atikulooters grin

6 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by kunmiiii: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
I've always been impressed about her, she's witty and she keeps earning the respect she rightfully deserves.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
SMART REPLIES kiss

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Wasiuah: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
READY TO MAKE MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019? GET THIS UNBEATABLE E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN

With increasing demand for online purchasing, more and more businesses are moving to e-store from brick and mortar stores. In the Nigeria, more than 30% of people are purchasing goods online from the comfort of their home and this figure is increasing constantly (any proverbial doubting Thomases can ask Konga, Jumia, and other well managed and marketed E COMMERCE websites).

That is why your E COMMERCE Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
She is really aging fast
Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by JhimmySpark(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Her replies are mature... Some of the replies, you can't be happy with them but you can't be angry with her either..

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Minjim: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
T
Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by pman06(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nawah o
Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
I won't lie I have a crush on this woman. After that The Candidates show, i have been looking for a way to meet her. lol! Her command of English, accent, and confidence turns me on.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one no concern me. My own is, why does buhari cum on his body when aisha takes off her pant ready to have sex with him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by hisexcellency34: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Olodo Kadaria. Did she just type Accelarated Atiku and Obi must hear this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by BOOMnaija(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
That boy is related to [b][/b]

Foolishness and him are.......

13 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Matured response i must say.
Re: 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied by anibi9674: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.