Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet (33044 Views)

Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by tiredoflife(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.

SS oil developed Lagos and still developing Lagos
Lagos collects monthly allocation
Is that not SS oil
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Kagawa10: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

Is that not SS oil

And the seaport don't generate revenue for the federal government? Or the economic hub doesn't generate revenue for the federal government? Btw, Ondo has oil too.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Phayie(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari called my dad today to help him in his cabinet appointment..... so it's my dad that's appointing them
so if you want ministerial post just PM me no jokes
opportunity comes but once.......
remember first come first serve undecided undecided

To slap someone just dey hungry me
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by excel101(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
President Buhari has just confirmed to Nigerians that persons he appointed in his last administration lacks integrity. Invariably, it meant that his Govt. from 2015-2019 is/was corrupt.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Emma1Oj(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
KANU is a criminal.
and a Coward
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Totibush(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari called my dad today to help him in his cabinet appointment..... so it's my dad that's appointing them
so if you want ministerial post just PM me no jokes
opportunity comes but once.......
remember first come first serve undecided undecided
I'm interested sir... I just sent you a mail
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Neatb(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
He's talking about men with integrity from daura
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by MacLovington(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
The secrete owner of Ikoyi millions will surely make the list. Integrity my hairy backside. grin shocked cool
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by BluntBoy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

Yet he endorsed ganduje, oshiomole, OSINBAJO, amechi.
... Clowns!

Just take it easy. I don't want anything to happen to you o. Wailing is bad for one's health. You may not like me but me I like you.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by richie240: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Oga, pls hold ur peace biko.
Even d Bini ppl don't argue d plain fact ....its d rabble rousers DT are doing what dy are known best for.
Let them be taking panadol for another person's headache.
Their sleep is taken away unless they sow mischief.
Its their way.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Chipink(f): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

[s]Just take it easy. I don't want anything to happen to you o. Wailing is bad for one's health. You may not like me but me I like you.[/s]

Stale tongue
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by BluntBoy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

Stale tongue
grin
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Platony(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ur cabinet are made of CRIMINALS Sir!!

Except u're telling us U'll drop people like Amaechi & Co. But wait o, is dat even possible??.

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Alejob: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemi15:

This your mobile power solution is it inverter and batteries based?

Lithium battery based Sir..... Can power a laptop for between 10-24hours

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by RALPHOW(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Only Northerners / Muslims
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by LazyGold(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

Is that not SS oil

Lagos produce 40,000 Barrel of Crude Oil per Day, don't forget Lagos is also a Oil Producing State
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by yemi15(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alejob:

Lithium battery based Sir..... Can power a laptop for between 10-24hours

No inverter to regulate the current, how much is it by the way?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by LazyGold(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

Is that not SS oil

Lagos Produce 40,000 of Crude Oil per day, don't forget Lagos is also a Oil Producing State
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by akoaki(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
President Muhammadu Buhari says only those with integrity and interest of Nigeria will be considered in the next cabinet.

He also promised to appoint more women and youth during his second tenure, acknowledging the “significant role” they played toward his re-election.

He said his administration would not disappoint them.

Buhari spoke at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election, on Saturday.

He said more fertilizers were being made available to Nigerian farmers at a lower rate, adding that this has resulted in an increase in agricultural production and reduction in food importation.

Buhari also called on Nigerian youth to embrace agriculture to ensure more food sufficiency and food export.

He again faulted the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-only-those-with-integrity-will-make-my-next-cabinet/amp

Integrity plus competence.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by alakhumeorobo: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
As if he has integrity, u came in through ringing of election and u cant even admit it at least umaru yaradua admitted it and that is what we called integrity
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by ejimatic: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
President Muhammadu Buhari says only those with integrity and interest of Nigeria will be considered in the next cabinet.

He also promised to appoint more women and youth during his second tenure, acknowledging the “significant role” they played toward his re-election.

He said his administration would not disappoint them.

Buhari spoke at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election, on Saturday.

He said more fertilizers were being made available to Nigerian farmers at a lower rate, adding that this has resulted in an increase in agricultural production and reduction in food importation.

Buhari also called on Nigerian youth to embrace agriculture to ensure more food sufficiency and food export.

He again faulted the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-only-those-with-integrity-will-make-my-next-cabinet/amp

. Who will succeed Buhari that will be like him?
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Nnamdi kanu will make it grin grin

No room for Igbos because many of them lack integrity; moreover they hate Baba and are stingy with their votes; so hopefully Baba would respond likewise.
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Chipink(f): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Alejob: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemi15:

No inverter to regulate the current, how much is it by the way?

It comes in the form and supplies 5v via USB, 12v and 19v concurrently via dc port. It can power Laptop for between 10-24hours

Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Baroba(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Story...
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by martowskin1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

This one is about to run mad
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by martowskin1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alejob:

It comes in the form and supplies 5v via USB, 12v and 19v concurrently via dc port. It can power Laptop for between 10-24hours

What's the cost of this ur laptop power bank
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Giftednwaimo(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
[b][/b]Gbam!!!
Re: Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet by Mankosi: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Akpabio get integrity nah. So he will make it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.