Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) (967 Views)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
An Australian woman 'jumped off her seat' after she was bitten by a snake while she was sitting on the toilet.
Helen Richards, 59, says she felt a 'sharp tap' on the loo at her home in Brisbane, Australia, on Tuesday as the reptile's fangs punctured her backside.

When she looked behind her, she was horrified to find a 5ft python curled up at the bottom of the bowl.
"I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl,"

Thankfully the bite from the non-venemous carpet python was not serious and only required anti-septic treatment.
Helen contacted reptile handler Jasmine Zeleny who retrieved the animal from the woman's home

https://yellownaira..com/2019/03/big-snake-bites-bomans-bum-while-shes.html

Re: Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) by Slynation(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
which kind wahala be this, so someone cannot poo in peace anymore....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) by okwabayi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Australia is well known for things of this sort.
The whiteman loves depicting Africa as a complete jungle meanwhile their cousins live in a larger one.
I read from a thread here that spiders in that country as so big they consume small birds.
Kangaroos are the kings of the landscape there, they roam every corner like churches in poor African countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) by Fathertony: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thank Goodness the poor creature survived

(1) (Reply)

Very Solid Pitbull Pups From This Wonderful Combo Available For New Home ��� / Appraised Boerboel For Sale (brown Male), 22 Months / Is My Dog On Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.