Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197159 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Smh and they wonder why i tagged 'em kids.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by druid06(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove: Druid06, is that uj_sizzle? If it is then you have broken rule number 10 and you deserve a VERY LONG ban.

Show me who hasn't broken a rule on Nairaland then you could crucify me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by druid06(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

Seriously smh. I don't blame you sha. Irrelevant thing. Mtcheeeeeew!

Do I know you? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by druid06(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That chic is okay.

The chic is actually not bad but I won't consider her to be ravishing. She got a great bud but she needs to work on her attitude, self-esteem issues and her wardrobe.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by druid06(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You, sir, are a sick son. What on earth's your problem? If that is her, what gives you the right to expose her identity on this forum?

Mods, in the event that that's her real pic, it would be wise to take that photo off.

Dude, you got to chill. It was all in fun, the picture might actually not be her but if it is, what's the big deal.

Try minding your business next time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Strictlymi, where art thou?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you got to chill. It was all in fun, the picture might actually not be her but if it is, what's the big deal.

Try minding your business next time.

Lord, I give you thanks for not honing my killer instincts! Bloodguilt is not beans!

My guy, it is very much my business o. Ask anybody here. What's the big deal? This, my fine sir, is an anonymous forum. Perhaps you've seen the word before? If she wants all of NL to know who she is, that's her call not yours.

Allow me to counsel you, kind sir, to decorously take down the pic if you haven't already and be careful to avoid pulling such stunts next time. It may not bode well for your health. Some people do not take very kindly to breaches of their privacy, you know. Just some words of advice, nothing more...maybe.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Do I know you? undecided

Now you know me!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
It's alright to troll other people as an anonymous mod,safe from any repercussions because you are a mod and your fellow mods will protect you.

But when you get exposed to be a mustachioed girl with a bad case of Acne and a questionable taste in fashion, it becomes expedient to respect people's right to privacy.

This entire issue started when two mods decided to troll users on this thread with the tacit complicity of ajibam.

Some people play dirty using their mod powers. Others use the power of words.
If all parties involved were non-mods, issues would never have gotten this far because all parties involved would have been given timeouts.

If we must all behave like adults, then there has to be a level playing field. Nobody should be able to brag about being able to get the next man banned. You can't ban one party for insults and leave the other to be boasting about his/her antics. Even Courts of Justice take incitement into account when considering violent cases.

Level the playing field and both parties are reluctant to engage because they both get banned-or accept the fact that some people would use anything in their arsenal(including personal photos) to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
GS sorry about that. I will be back with my lappy...sorry for the break. You are quite good man!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: Strictlymi, where art thou?

What's up?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by druid06(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lord, I give you thanks for not honing my killer instincts! Bloodguilt is not beans!

My guy, it is very much my business o. Ask anybody here. What's the big deal? This, my fine sir, is an anonymous forum. Perhaps you've seen the word before? If she wants all of NL to know who she is, that's her call not yours.

Allow me to counsel you, kind sir, to decorously take down the pic if you haven't already and be careful to avoid pulling such stunts next time. It may not bode well for your health. Some people do not take very kindly to breaches of their privacy, you know. Just some words of advice, nothing more...maybe.

Dude, where in hell did you get the idea about this being an anonymous forum and I'm not sure what you mean by "honing my killer instinct".

You guys in here are too damn stucked up/serious all the time and need to relax a little. A little humour here and there could suffice and wouldn't kill anyone.

If the image displayed is actually hers and she feels so uncomfortable then all she needs do is actually ask and I would kindly take it down.

Like I said, it's all in humour men and if anyone is too damn stucked up to see the humour in it, then he/she could go swim in bermuda triangle for all I care.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'm beginning to like HBG. I hope she doesn't end up like JeSoul.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good job HBG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
AManfromMars just dey watch.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Audrei:

You're so lame, no one likes you. Same reason you so much seek attention like a toddler.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Now this is what I mean.

HBG has banned me for repeatedly abusing a users mum and hidden my response to uj-sizzle's comment about being a kid.

How do you really expect people to stop the abuse if you continue to exhibit such bias and partisanship?

A ban is really not effective as has been proven. I can open a new account in 30 seconds. The way to get people to behave cool is to treat everyone with respect.

I really have no interest in pursuing this matter forward because NL has a way of bringing out the worst in me.

I'll let it go and serve my ban.

But just know, that you HBG and ajibam need to reconsider your policing methods.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
*grabs popcorn* *takes front seat*.....interesting show
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=grammar-police][/quote]Not you again angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who hid my post without hiding the post that led to my outburst? It's a joke, right?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
satanist: *grabs popcorn* *takes front seat*.....interesting show

Pfffftttttt
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Not you again angry

Why did you hide one post and leave the other? Ahn...ahn...i smell trouble
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
I think I will just camp out here...grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

Pfffftttttt
may i inquire the meaning of pffffft ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
satanist: may i inquire the meaning of pffffft ?

No grin

HBG, heaven knows i love you so much i don't want to have issues with you. Pls don't make me do what i've never done before. Answer my kwesion biko.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

No grin

HBG, heaven knows i love you so much i don't want to have issues with you. Pls don't make me do what i've never done before. Answer my kwesion biko.
if we could go slow on those words.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Uyi: what else can I do but watch? The office doesn't make a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.