Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197208 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
Haba Toba:

Rhino did respond. He said he wanted to purchase, not rent & then you disappeared.

@Jesoul: my head weighs 40 kilos more
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
Disappeared to where? I expected his response(if he was ever serious) when i gave him the prices,which i never got. VGC market is widely opened for serious investor(s)&I'm available to lead like moses Joshua to the promise land
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2010
How can you enter business with someone giving you a price of house that is less than the price of the plot of land the house in been built on. Knowing the unlimited antics of yahoo yahoo boyz.

nuclearboy:

Haba Toba:

Rhino did respond. He said he wanted to purchase, not rent & then you disappeared.

@Jesoul: my head weighs 40 kilos more
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2010
@ Jesoul.
i appreciate your concern and sincere approach to critical issues. you have continually proven to be a fine example of how rationally and despassionately 'normal' individuals should be irrespective of religious inclinations. The magic word is sincerity and fairness. I for ever will remain indebted to your stainless honesty.
Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2010
If anyone have no idea about something its better for such one to keep shut. A piece of ordinary virgin land(with no structure on it) is being sold for 60-N70million&if u are to build a structure (nice 5bedroom duplex) on it u wouldn't spend above N30Million. So which is higher? Land or building? Applicable to ikoyi,VI,lekki&VGC. If u want other lower side, u can even get N500,000 land&use another N1m to build slum on it, but not in any of the 4 locations mentioned above. If u dont have liquid to invest in high brow Lagos area, keep quite&stop talking like someone cheated by money.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
KunleOshob:

Not only is your understanding of scriptures poor and pathetic,

Many nairalanders will disagree with you dude.

your knowledge of I.T is also amazingly shallow.
lipsrsealed

Notifications are sent automatically and NOT by moderators. The system automatically sends notifications to you if there is a new comment on any thread you have commnted on, however some of the notifications is filtered as "spam" by yahoo or whatever account you are using so the notification might not appear in yur inbox all the time. Some of them end up in your spam box.

You should have just hit the nail on the head . That's what the moderators ought to have said. Well I should have said thank you but , your abuses have robbed you of it, since you look for opportunity to bú another person. No offence anyway . We can't expect much politeness from an unsaved man. On the other hand , I don't even know how true your information is because I don't trust you.

Anyway thanks for nothing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nopuqeater: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2010
can any moderator be kind enough why i was blocked from posting for as long it lasted? Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2010
I equally find it very difficult in posting in some selected threads. E.g my thread and seyibrown.
Namaste!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2010
nopuqeater:

can any moderator be kind enough why i was blocked from posting for as long it lasted? Thank you.
so u can be calm for once? Im the cause. I ve been made a moderator&my first use of power was to block u from posting for few hours. Now i ve released u temporarily. Dont misbehave again. Ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2010
Don't know why you guys have been having problems trying to post messages. When mukina reads this she may know what the problem is.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Moderators
Do I need to log off if I'm not making a post? I use an iPad so I'm alway on 24/7 . I always appear online. Even when I'm not on NL.  I see so many posters login off an on. I want to know if it ok to just keep it on or I should be logging off. I see an indication like: "you have spent 19 days and 10hours online". I don't really know the implication of such.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
nopuqeater:

You were banned by the spam bot for reposting a tagged message, next time that happen, (if you post and cannot see your post) contact on of the mods on this section. smiley

Rhino.3dm:

I equally find it very difficult in posting in some selected threads. E.g my thread and seyibrown.
Namaste!
how?

Joagbaje:

Moderators
Do I need to log off if I'm not making a post? I use an iPad so I'm alway on 24/7 . I always appear online. Even when I'm not on NL.  I see so many posters login off an on. I want to know if it ok to just keep it on or I should be logging off. I see an indication like: "you have spent 19 days and 10hours online". I don't really know the implication of such.
its up to you, if you want to stay signed in or want to be logging in and out.
The indication is just to show you how much time you have spent online on Nairaland.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ mukina2
honestly i dont how?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2010
@Mukina and other moderators
Please I need your help to get some Nairalander called TUDOR to stop abusing me and quit posting sickening comments on my post. See if you can help me delete two posts he left on my thread here    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-538147.64.html
I have quietly begged him to chill and calm down and he is still being venomous, Please i need to have my thread clean and neat, people can criticise all they want but do somebody have to make others want to vomit by conjuring disgusting,distasteful, acidic and perverted stuffs. Help us in that forum as we ladies are discussing very important things. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ok . .will check it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
mukina2:

Ok . .will check it.

Pls my big oga madam. Theres something i requested from u on the new bayern thread which Dayokanu said u will do. Pls muki do so. u can see page 5 or 6 my post was directed to u.

Thk u may Allah reward u( AMIN)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
lol stop calling me big madam jor.

seen it smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
U been winch, in a matter of seconds u responded. U will always be my big madam and jesoul my small madam. Thks i will give u a shout out now, just check. loff u as always. Pls dont let DK no i said i loof u oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chakula: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
toba:

Thk u may Allah reward u( AMIN)

smiley smiley smiley i will pray for you in the name of Allah to open your heart to the trust.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
toba:

U been winch, in a matter of seconds u responded. U will always be my big madam and jesoul my small madam. Thks i will give u a shout out now, just check. loff u as always. Pls dont let DK no i said i loof u oooooo grin grin grin
lol i have many eyes grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
chakula:

smiley smiley smiley i will pray for you in the name of Allah to open your heart to the trust.
my brother i believe in God already ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
mukina2:

lol i have many eyes grin
Pls let me ask. where are from, cos i think u are not a Nigerian? do u speak yoruba?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
Bawoni? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
Super all-seeing Mukina. I'm sure if we checked right now, we would see her wearing a red-blue cape underneath her clothes grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
mukina2:

Bawoni? smiley
mukina. laialai i no gree. Answer my question. Where are u from?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks Mukina for maintaining decorum and decency here in Nairaland. Can't thank you enough.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ivy, u always count on either mukina or Jesoul. Now adays I'm beginning to feel comfortable with woman handling issues other than with men
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2010
toba:

Ivy, u always count on either mukina or Jesoul. Now adays I'm beginning to feel comfortable with woman handling issues other than with men
you trying to tell me something? angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yes Toba, women are indeed better manager of issues be it at home, office or even political. We are the hands that rock the craddle, the same way women bring together their home that say way they handle issues out in other arenas. Women are even proving to be great prime ministers and presidents. I am not relegating the man to the background, the man will always be man but I feel that man does not really have that domestic nature of keeping house and issues but should still be the head while the women is better left with managing, keeping and organising stuffs. Politically too, it may be wonderful for example Man can be the president and woman the prime minister.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
manmustwac:

you trying to tell me something? angry
Not at all. Even at my work place, i prefer to send my Practice Manager whos a female to my boss&all i want are granted to me. Women are really movers. Well may manmustwac doesnt deal with issues like the women do passionately
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ivynwa:

Yes Toba, women are indeed better manager of issues be it at home, office or even political. We are the hands that rock the craddle, the same way women bring together their home that say way they handle issues out in other arenas. Women are even proving to be great prime ministers and presidents. I am not relegating the man to the background, the man will always be man but I feel that man does not really have that domestic nature of keeping house and issues but should still be the head while the women is better left with managing, keeping and organising stuffs. Politically too, it may be wonderful for example Man can be the president and woman the prime minister.
@ivy, i feel u. But men still must take the credits the most. Though u guys are trying when it comes to domestic issues. I can recollect an incidence with my fiance when i told i wasnt hungry around 8pm on the 30th september. Suddenly i became hungry around 11:30pm, i work her up oo&she prepared me food around 12am on 1st oct this month. Since, i ve learnt to hold women in more higher esteem than before. Nonetheless dont try men, cos God created us first.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 4:33am On Oct 30, 2010
Mukina and other Moderators,
I'm sorry to trouble you dear but help me remove my real name in this my thread in which I exposed a Nairalander scammer who tried to tried to start a relationship with me and scam me but failed. (He was going by the username Echidime and when I exposed him he returned back with the username Occultist.)  Here is the thread I am referring to
   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541383.64.html
I did not suspect that he was a scammer when he first wrote me from NL and made the mistake of chatting with him on facebook from where he got to know my real name and when I exposed him and his cult activities here. I saw his posts persuading youths in NL to join his cult and played as an undercover agent to get more info and inform others why they should not join, he got angry and is branding me a love-peddler all over the place and threatening me up and down. Other Nairalanders Hinduism and talknafree have joined him to insult and threaten me. Please help me restore order in that thread, and help me delete especially this post of his below that has my real name in it.

[b]OCCULTIST (m)
Abuja Nigeria

Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl
« #78 on: Today at 03:10:22 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ivynwa:

In case you think your hiding from us,here are your details as was made known by the Grand Master during our meeting last night

Because of your misconduct we have collected 9 hairs from your private part,you will beg for death and death will not listen to you.

Can you imagine this empty threat of his?
Because of your misconduct we have collected 9 hairs from your private part,you will beg for death and death will not listen to you.
Is that not disgusting? Please help me put him in check as he is vibrating right now thinking up the evil to do to me, he can't touch me for real just watch his post once in a while I know he will think up more evil to write about me.

Again please also help me remove this post above from the posts of others that quoted it as I do not want my real name there.  Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.