Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197095 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jesus3: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2010
Ivynwa i saw your mail exchanges with occultist on a thread on the homepage. What you did is not new. i have seen people being exposed to be scamers and all sorts. Me think u got his feelings hurt for him to have revealed your real name. I'm sure he used that to show how powerful his cult his.  lol. Onuhgo?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2010
Mukina please if possible see how you can help me close of all these threads(but remember to delete that my real name in two posts in the page 3 of this particular thread that I reported here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541383.64.html

that I used to enlighten people and expose the different occultic and scamming activities of this Scammer I talked about . I have achieved my aim of letting people know and is tired of the same public I am protecting from his such, misunderstanding issue and twisting things into another thing all together. Lock the threads so that people can only read, take the info and go without having to paste trash in the name of posts. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541383.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541379.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541377.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529198.msg6922690
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529201.msg6916356
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540479.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540477.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529193.msg6926835
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2010
Mudley313:

i can bet the atheist mod receives little or no complaint compared to the christian mod from her all sensitive bunch of hypocritical crybabies.
You can say that again  wink

@Ivyna
Theres nothing i can remove lock or delete outside the religion section its only the supermod mukina who can do it. She'll look into when she comes online.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2010
Ivynwa,
i have removed your name from the post and locked the threads.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2010
mukina2:

Ivynwa,
i have removed your[b] name [/b]from the post and locked the threads.
Gbam. Who says women aren't better managers than men? Thumbs up Mukina and Jesoul. Keep up the good works

Take 5 jare. Don't worry i will leave bayern and start to support ur team from next season
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
@ Mudley and Toba

I believe Jesoul created this thread for a purpose, please stop the back and forth on in here.

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mukina,
I am really humbled by this, you guys are the best. I promise to stay out of trouble and not have to run here for your help, I am not troublesome-o-o my sister. I just hate to see people painting Nigeria black and brown instead of green ,white, green    grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ivynwa:

Mukina,
I am really humbled by this, you guys are the best. I promise to stay out of trouble and not have to run here for your help, I am not troublesome-e-e my sister. I just hate to see people painting Nigeria black and brown instead of green ,white, green grin grin grin grin
U dont have to worry dear, u can always count on either My big madam or my small madam. Unlike __________________. Afterall a woman started the thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by saidu1: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
Hello everybody, am new here just got registed about 28min ago, i read some mails from 2008 to 2010 and it was wow cause most people here have gone far from with there admission processing, and it makes me feel like i just got started. Anyway am about to graduate from a polythenic {OND}by november next year and i dont have a complete WEAC result,will this affect me during admission also am going to take STA exam by next year, i want you guys to tell me what to do and what i need to secure a successful admission like you guys have.

Queen's University at Kingston, Canada is where i want to apply at. I need guide please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
Up football&up donkeykanu, like edoyad would say. I hope arsenal take 2nd position in the Epl this season. Loool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2010
@ivynwa

i just checked that thread and the guy seems to have apologized.

abeg free me from all those yarns you were yarning sha.

lucky you.

most people get banned when they set out to expose someone like that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2010
@tpia, i think ivy had genuine intentions in trying to protect ladies from indirect pro.s.ti.tu.tio.n. Can u imagine having to sleep with 10 different women in every 6months or so? For $1,000,000? that's bad&at a cost of $325 dollars? What if gullible pple fall for this cheap scam?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2010
^^we're saying the same thing.

however, i'm starting to wonder if the whole issue was prearranged because of the quick about face she did.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2010
jesus.:

Me think u got his feelings hurt for him to have revealed your real name. I'm sure he used that to show how powerful his cult his. lol. Just ignore and move forward or one on the senior mods should just delete the thread if it breaks the forum rules. Onuhgo?
Nigerians and their fear, respect and adoration of evil! Little wonder we are getting drowned in vices of all forms.

tpia@:

@ivynwa
i just checked that thread and t[b]he guy seems to have apologized.[/b]abeg free me from all those yarns you were yarning sha.lucky you.
most people get banned when they set out to expose someone like that.
What am I apologising for sweetie? For throwing light on darkness that others may see?

toba:

@tpia, i think ivy had genuine intentions in trying to protect ladies from indirect pro.s.ti.tu.tio.n. Can u imagine having to sleep with 10 different women in every 6months or so? For $1,000,000? that's bad&at a cost of $325 dollars? What if gullible pple fall for this cheap scam?

Toba, you are just one of the few people that sees the truth, recognizes it and calls it by name. Others that are reading other meaning into it  and interpreting it into what they want to believe are simply too clogged up with stuffs to be able to allow the truth permeate their heart. Only God can heal that our land that we are all standing aloof and watching them destroy.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2010
Ivynwa:

What am I apologising for sweetie? For throwing light on darkness that others may see?

the guy apologized to you.

he said he was sorry.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
Alright Tpiah Baby, hugs to you.
Nobody apologized to anybody and that is not really the important issue here, the main issue is for others not to jeopardize and harm others while making money. I myself I need money more than most people but I won't hurt a fly to have the money. I d' rather work and be handed some petty salary(which I can save and get creative with it doing one good business or the other) rather than hurt others. I don't hate anybody, not you, not even our Echidimme friend, he is just a brother to us all that have needs like us all and want to meet his needs. I will be glad to see him very wealthy and meeting his needs, providing for his siblings, taking care of his parents but not at the expense of others. We don't need to hurt ourselves to survive. We sure don't have to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^actually, you're right.

sorry for the mix up- that was my fault.

he didnt apologize- he just posted an email which he said came from you.

sorry about all that. I thought he came to his senses but obviously he's still the same as before.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
Tpiah sweetie,
    Let sleeping dogs lie Baby, let that matter be so we can get on with more important things. I am only wishing that God meet our brother at the point of his needs and change his heart for good.(Ivynwa shakes Tpiah's hands and leaves the thread)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by malibu10: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello Mukina2, Toba directed me to you regarding a problem I encountered today. Please see the messages below and i would appreciate if you can fix the probem

I would like to know why i was banned by Dominique after posting in the Health forum (TTC) I got a message in red saying "it seems I posted a spam and if it's a mistake, sorry".    First of, I did not violate any rules so my message shouldn't have been spammed and then then message say "if it's a mistake (it was a mistake) sorry! (ok, but how do i get my privileges restored) I scanned the whole nairaland trying to find a way to contact any moderator including Seun but there was nothing. I had to re-register so i could post this.
I would like to have my posting rights restored because i did NOTHING wrong. I just posted my experience and what seems to be working for me. I've read hundreds of posts that violate the rules on this forum and the posters are not banned. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
toba

It wasnt dominique that banned u rather it was spam bolt. U know what? Go to the religion section, theres a thread titled 'questions,comments,complaints talk to the moderator' post your complain there&tell mukina2 that i told u to do so. In less than 18 hrs, your privilege would be restored if u do as i said. Ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
You've been unbanned.

sorry about that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by malibu10: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
Thanks Mukina grin

If i might make a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to have a link or complaint button attached to that red spam notification so that members whose messages have been wrongly tagged as "spam" and therefore banned can at least communicate the wrongful banning with the moderators with ease and get the matter resolved quickly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
mukina2:

You've been unbanned.

sorry about that.
Thats my darling muki at work. I loof u pass ma fiance
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Umm. . . .You loof my Darling pass your fiance abi? even , you have the small liver to post such a silly comment in my presence shocked shocked embarassed . You know? you have just draw battle line grin grin {hahaha} i laugh my wicked laughter - get ready to fight. you're daring to snatch away my[i] Muki [/i] right in front of me. . .I'll surely kick your asshole !! angry angry angry[/size]

toba:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2010
toba:

lol Toba grin

erm Ogaga
when i become your muki? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Chei. . . .Muki use codedly naww? shocked shocked - I thought you would understand me ever since lipsrsealed . OK , what about you --i mean , you didn't notice i have been dieing for you love right from fb kiss kiss . it isn't a joke grin grin. forget the rest now and meet me up on there lets disuse at fb mail . wink [/size]

mukina2:

lol Toba grin

erm Ogaga
when i become your muki? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
mon ami, où avez-vous été? vous ne publiez pas comme
avant

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Umm. . . .You loof my Darling pass your fiance abi? even , you have the small liver to post such a silly comment in my presence shocked shocked embarassed . You know? you have just draw battle line grin grin {hahaha} i laugh my wicked laughter - get ready to fight. you're daring to snatch away my[i] Muki [/i] right in front of me. . .I'll surely kick your asshole !! angry angry angry[/size]

I taught Jesus has arrested u on your way to damascus Marseilles lol

mukina2:

lol Toba grin

My oga, the way una dey dash out moderator title now adays fear me. I just saw that chelseabrm have been made a moderator in one of the childboard in the sport section.

Me sef i go apply oooooooo[b] lol[/b]. I don teh for here naw since 2006.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So muki make i send my cv? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day1: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2010
Hi, Mukina,
i was trying to update the post "Android, anyone?" when my Posting Priveleges was Taken Away!
I wasn't doing anything illegal, just trying to update the list of the new android apps!
Help me look into this, please.
Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
Comment:

Good job mukina!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
InesQor:

Comment:

Good job mukina!
thanks smiley

LOl Toba grin

@na2day!:

Hi, Mukina,
i was trying to update the post "Android, anyone?" when my Posting Priveleges was Taken Away!
I wasn't doing anything illegal, just trying to update the list of the new android apps!
Help me look into this, please.
Thanks.
Hi
sorry only seeing this now, will look into now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by eyzhvntsn: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Madam JeSoul, I dey greet u o. I greeted in one thread like that but u didn't greet me back angry sad grin I no vex o. Well done sha.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Madam JeSoul, I dey greet u o. I greeted in one thread like that but u didn't greet me back angry sad grin I no vex o. Well done sha.
Ah Sista I no see am oh! no vex ehn. I greet you 1000X back  kiss

Here's some kola nut to help gain your forgiveness smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.