Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' (49627 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Mankosi: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na wa o. Charlie will be regretting releasing the sperm that produced this one. If to say he know him for pour am outside.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by ADRIAN88(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Puff-puff & Bolley (burnt one)...

1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Seandisputed(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
toygod2:
This DEWY too fine pass the rubbish wey she dey carry hersef do ooo
Guy talk true na

This girl fine?
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
anochuko01:
Yeah she is...and so is every other lady in your church...including you
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Alejob: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=mmadu5 post=76320360][/quote]

You will not die for not spamming thread!
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by bizhop01: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
I blame God for giving the idiot vagina
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onyekachi419:
What a waste of semen.
The sperm would've been better flushed down the toilet alongside condom. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by anochuko01(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Charmerbeautylooks:
grin grin grin grin
yellow geh with shinning white teeth.... I dropped something over at your place....
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by adekalumichael: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are some people role models and mentors.
What freedom has caused!
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Toni19: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
lost child...
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by PopeFlatino(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Friends help me Thank d Lord cool shocked
My 1month loosing streak has been broken with just #100 tongue tongue

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by abbeyfel: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Until we learn to respect people and their sexual orientation, we are still not minding our own business. Even Jesus never preached against this seemingly evil sin because it is not even different from any other sin!

Imagine thiefs, fornicators, liars, adulterers, murderers, effeminists, warmongers, racists, rapist, cheats, haters, blasphamers, and even fake prophets and pastors, ALL pointing fingers at homosexuality as if it is a higher kinda sin.

Let him/her who is without sin, cast the first stone....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by UniQue84: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Really don't know why I am seriously deep in like with a lady on low cut...its becoming something else for me ooo grin cheesy

At a time I had to tell my 'ex' to cut her hair and she did obediently and I just couldn't stop making out with her anytime I see her, she even noticed and asked how is she different now that am just all around her. undecided

There is this thing I dont just know cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by KlausMike(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Babies wey suppose dey collect better prick! Smh undecided
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Platony(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
D picture quality is better than d humans in it undecided

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by elgramz: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairaland should stop promoting all these depraved individuals
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
They look good together

As long as they happy , no big deal there

If not that I'm not into women and I wil never be into women , with the past experiences have had from my male exs' , I would have been into lesbianism since ! Without looking back .
That's why I'm docile about men. Men will always be men. I have seen it all either thru experience or someone's experience. All na the same thing lol.

But with the good female married and single friends I have , wit their caring nature ,I for don fall since . I love them to pieces , they are all caring and loving .. Sighs May God keep blessing all of them for me in Jesus name amen.
Mehn! If not for my principles , I would have been deeply in love with one of them.

Na wa o... I for marry two females amongst them! Smiles

Mehn God bless my friends o! They are the best any woman can ask for . So understanding and loyal. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by cookingsoul(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
2 eve no adam
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by sapeleboi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
rotten tomatoes

Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Ayobami7(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
好的
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by lebete3000: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
Two bonnies and no Clyde...

Bonnie Winterbottom.
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 04, 2019
what';s this
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Ishilove: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa and her partner SJ were pictured together posing as famous American criminals Bonnie Elizabeth Parker and Clyde Champion Barrow during a new photoshoot.

So are we now supposed to applaud gayism? Stop glorifying perversion!
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by Ishilove: 2:35am On Mar 04, 2019
elgramz:
Nairaland should stop promoting all these depraved individuals
I taya o
Re: Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' by poweredcom(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Charlie boy family is cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.