Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (30946 Views)

Correlation between mouth and Vag. / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Which one can you be able to cope with between Mouth Odour and Body Odour

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
none

49 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
@ OP, I don't pray for such but I can't stay with someone with offensive odour. Either mouth or body odour.

My nose Antena na 7G tongue so I can smell from very far.

I pray God help people suffering with such ailment.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Itoosabi:
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Which one can you be able to cope with between Mouth Odour and Body Odour

Gay guys do not have body odor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
None Biko. I rather remain single

13 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by dollytino4real(f): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
body odour i can manage but mouth odour is a capital NO.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Durhleepee(f): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
None biko, rara oo, ba na so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
op, I'd advice you to chose the one with mouth odor, you will get accustomed to that plus you can tell her to keep shut when you two go out unlike body odor that will pour out from every pores (ain't no way to put a lid in it) except maybe she use a kinda wax ointment that did cover all her pores but a slight leak could be embarrassing.

So I advice you chose the former. Easier to manage.

The good news is both are curable but the kicker is that if you don't maintain a good hygiene, it fucccking comes back and stick on ya like a leech.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouth odor is the lesser evil here. I go just turn myself into a chew gum vendor and just dey it to her every second while we continue our meeting or whatever.
With someone with body odor, I can't last a minute in a secluded place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BLESSMME: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouth wash is a good remedy for mouth odour. Gift it to the person and see a total reform. The way people end relationships these days e.. No one wants to help better the life of their partner, everything is like war angry
NB: I have gifted someone before

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BlackSaints: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Body odour is manageable, mouth odour/bad breath? that one na die be that.

17 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by IprintMONEY: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can't manage.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Jaytee1985: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
NEITHER.

Had a GF called Ifeoma. Beautiful yellow skin, sexy yam legs but the body odour....
angry

9 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by lastempero: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouth odor,no be mean n you.

2 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by nicodenzzy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
None
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Vivipop(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
None
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Butoneday2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
None? By the way which kind question be this one. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by ajebuter(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is it with these dumb threads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Shiloh1986(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Non of the above!
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouth odor is as equally bad as body odour but none is preferable. Run for your life
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by omojesu202(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
mouth still far better...highest buy her chewing gum

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.