Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (77015 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by saints2(f): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is aerial footage of voters exercising their constitutional rights in Borno state during last Saturday’s presidential and parliamentary polls while the Nigerian military kept watch on land, air, and sea to secure citizens against terrorist attacks in troubled areas.

Credit: Nigerian Military

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-to-vote-in.html

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by saints2(f): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
And some mumu are crying rigging

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by lovesamzy: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by landmark86: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Despite the insurgency the turn out was still great. But our pple in S/E will only register but will not vote. Their own PU is on nairaland grin

Instead of the idiiiiots ATIKU 2 arrest Seun for converting his votes to likes & shares on nairalanddd, he was busy chasing shadow

298 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
landmark86:
Despite the insurgency the turn out was still great.
But our pple in S/E will only register but will not vote.

Please include the SW.. Na online our people take do election and dey shout rigging and how they deny atiku his mandate.

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Seetto: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
I love this...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by dafemnet: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku will be shamed at the tribunal.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is Atiquiet

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:
how sure are you its borno

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Afamed: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
This is Atiquiet
The votes in Borno and Yobe could have also be in Millions for PMB had it been the BH boys had given up their fights long ago. I remember 2007 when I was in Borno. It was a total sea of heads when PMB came to campaign

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Waiting for Atiku's "body cameras"

14 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
how sure are you its borno

Very sure

13 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by chris31(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
The truth is that South East, South South & some part of West obtain PVC mainly for bank transaction while the North obtain it for election purpose

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by nameo: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
In one location in Maiduguri......

A few locations where voting held in the entire state

Make una dey deceive una selves there

19 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
dafemnet:
Atiku will be shamed at the tribunal.

Leave story, Atiku is not going to any court, he's only using the threats to negotiate for soft landing in the numerous corruption cases that will be pressed against him by the PMB administration.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:

And you believed that images were shot in Bornu bah?

Bungalow:

No, it was shot in Akwa Ibom !

Muuuummuuuboy!!

Go and challenge the Nigeria army that released the pictures na

E nor rish quarrel Bros.
I only pity y'all believing any these semi-devils called politicians. Politics is a gaming business. No one player hardly loses. They remain billionaire till tomorrow. They don't care a damn about you. Omisore in the last Osun State election is an example. And please, I'll rather believe the devil than fulani embedded Nigerian Army.

20 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Bungalow: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
And That useless atiku was releasing Useless videos of empty polling units .
Ani Atiku issa fool .
Thank God this is documented, make I see how Atiku wan win court case . Useless thief

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Arrangee voting

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Mahsums: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is how we rig elections in the North tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Bungalow: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
abumeinben:

And you believed that images were shot in Bornu bah?
No, it was shot in Akwa Ibom !

Muuuummuuuboy!!

Go and challenge the Nigeria army that released the pictures na

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Cue4rm: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?
We heard of many places where people couldn't vote because time factor , it was getting late.
When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
This just a location tho..is it same crowd in other locations?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
liol.
this same bastards refused drones to be flown by PDP in porthacourt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maybe they came to vote for Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are just handful! Not many at all!
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some people are still not Impress

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
WoW. I can't talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.